Any YouTube fags here?

Any YouTube fags here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5UB3MwvyMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sort of. Nobody watches my videos. I just give pointless and sometimes irresponsible advice.

Oh yeah?

used to, i understand you have to build subs but working an actuall job and then playing games and editing than rendering than uploading is a bit much for me. and then i might or might not get views... ehh nah mabee in the future but not right now

wats your channel?

I make sweet Roblox phantom forces montages

What up?

Reporting in

I work for a channel, so not an individual YouTuber, but I know the backend and I've done talent work on camera.

That’s cool. I have a channel with 1050 HARD. I mean HARD earned subscribers. It’s really sad because my fan base never gets why I don’t have more subscribers, and I’ve put years into it at this point. I’m thankful for the ones I have, but I also don’t get it. I don’t clickbait so maybe that is why?

The YouTube game is hard these days. We have about 30 million across all our brands, so we're really lucky in that we can have huge teams of people dedicated to all aspects of the business, but we've also been around since the start of YouTube.

I think if we had started 5 years ago, it's be hard to say if we would have made it.

>I don't clickbait so maybe that is why?
No, that's not it
Post channel though

10 million minutes for 4 grand. Hahahahahahahahahh

Youtube union or were all fucked.

Are you actually curious?

yeah

That’s cool. I’ve tried to apply to some big ones here in LA but it seems hard as shit to get jobs for the channels, regardless of having tons of fun experience.

I have a channel with a whole 21 subs that only 1 of them watch my stuff. Living the dream.

This one came out pretty good: youtu.be/j5UB3MwvyMw

Your editing is shit.
People don't usually want to watch a 6-minute video, so you want to keep it as brief as possible.

Half the time, you're showing irrelevant stuff such as livestock, birds, landscapes, and your Thai child sex-slave.

A video on mushrooms should be little more than mushrooms and talking about mushrooms.

I personally disagree. I think your editing is pretty decent and your animation skills are pretty impressive for an amateur.

Personally I don't know anything about the space you're in. Most people stick to a YouTube channel because the channel covers a subject they are interested in. You seem to be more of a vlogger.

I guess my advice, not that you are looking for it, is to find the thing that makes you better than other vloggers and then shout it to the world and eat, breathe, and live that thing.

Or you could be like me and make gaming videos for 2 years and never advertise so no one watches your content!

Yeah I mean that was kinda my point from earlier. YouTube is so oversaturated right now that it's pretty damn hard to get anywhere from a purely personality (let's play, vlog) based channel.

I had that channel for 2 years and nothing came of it. Then my friend decided to start an "Oddly specific facts" sort of vlog about 2 months ago and he already has 630 subs. You never know what works.

>named hunter
>not hunting
nah you're clickbait

Shit tier youtube here me and a friend just chill around and play games are comedy is mostly a miss though channel is Console Heroes