Building a Vape shop Sup Forumsro and this is some of my lighting and shelves so far. I just need a name, suggestions?

Building a Vape shop Sup Forumsro and this is some of my lighting and shelves so far. I just need a name, suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Retiredmagician1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ohmz

Vape Rape

Electric Cloud

OP here, we had to put something down for the building so we had Strange Vape atm but we don't like it. I'm open to suggestion. It's a much bigger store and I'm willing to show more once we have it all up.

...you gonna sell fedoras and walking sticks as well. Seriously kill yourself the world doesn't need more faggots sucking on shit sticks in public trying to look cool. We get it your not grown up enough for tobacco and not hip enough for weed.

I like that one so far. We could have an emblem that a storm cloud.

fpbp

VapeStop

Club Permavirgin
Neckbeardz
Queer Central

Fedora Central

I'm 27 and a veteran. We're also gonna sell rolling paper and raw-tobacco, I smoke all 3 actually, weed, tobacco and vape. Just contribute or fuck off lol.

Business related question, how much did that cost to start up?

Ehhh, I kinda want to avoid the word Vape in the name I guess at this point.

all perfectly valid m8.

You'll be out of business and in debt in ~8 months. Congrats on being stupid.

Ted's Bongeria

thats pretty good
also that looks dope OP. nice.

Not much actually, we first found other people interested in acting as partners and it's been me, my wife and family helping build it all by hand. We've got around 80k for start up but you can start as low as 30-40k. I mean, if you wanna push it you can go 20k.

Strange Vape

Monster Clouds
Cloud City
Cloudia

Store For Retards Who Don't Know They Can Get All This Shit Online For Half The Price

You need to come up with the name yourself. Never met someone who didn't have names in mind when they opened a shop. Sad really

Hey Im a graphic designer. If you find a good name here and want a logo designed I could help you out.

Also Cloud 9 for a name?

AAA Vapes. (Triple A Vapes) always put yourself on page 1 of the phone book. They are still a thing.

Vapor Emporiumamundo
The Den of Drip
Pen Pals

Tasty Juices

Tollkin Tokes

Gas and Glass

Precious Pieces

Crispy Clouds

Friendly Fire

Considering we've done the research and have personal connections to distributors in China we pay pennies on the dollar and are the only Vape shop within miles, our outlook on profiles is decent. A lot of the mods, pens and shit is made in China anyways and we bypass a lot of the stupid tariffs and what not. A 110$ mod we can get for 30$ and sell it for 80 or 90. Laws in my state are super relaxed on it and we have permission to expand on the property already. This also isn't my first store.

>weed smokers think they're hip

Holy fuck that's hilarious

So what are your plans for when the mouth fedora fad burns out?

I'd be happy to, do you have a steam name or something I can contact you with? Or would you prefer to catch me again when I post more pictures.

The Oral Fedora

Vapey McVapeface

Oh thats great probably saving alot by doing it yourself, have you used up almost 80k already though? Or you having some left over in case of anything that may come up?

We're gonna sell CBD and other various products too. Smokers will smoke and considering how many % of people smoke in my state, we'll be ok for awhile. I still have a few other stores to fall back on if it bottoms out.

The velvet fag

Yea

steamcommunity.com/id/Retiredmagician1

We've not touched the 80k yet, we own a pawn shop and a cabling company too. If we want to hold out on funds we can.

Your mom is gonna be mad you painted the basement black.

Just call the shop Vape Nation

Never Actually Left My Parents Basement

Call it The Billows

Bronchiolitis Obliterans

Vapefag Bonerhitler

Jesus fucking Christ you vapefags are out of control.
I hope someone sabotages a major ecig juice company and kills millions.

"FAG STICKS!!"
byline: 'Now with face exploding power'

Doesn't matter. You're opening a dead business. I'very seen more vape stores open and close in my area than a hookers legs on valentine's day.

Convicted Vapist

Lung Juicers

Oh wow so you're not a rookie entrepreneur, wish you luck man but sounds like you know what you're doing

Is recreational weed legal or illegal where you Are? That would be a great thing to look into since you have a business already.

Honalee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Must be in your area, almost all the vape shops in my area are all up and running or have expanded

KEK'D

e-Vape.com/store

Thanks man, just figured I'd ask yall on some suggestions.

Nah but it's super easy to get here and the cops don't give a shit, the bill is up for a vote in December.

Exactly, we only have 1 or 2 other major Vape shops here and they are actually helping us out cause we need more.

The AIDS Blood Vapor Co

lol

Vapatitis C

Unhelpful Judgement

The Tipping Fedora

That sounds more like a Bar that serves Marvel styled drinks lol.

There's already a chain of vape shops with that name.

Vape Escape

so you sell cheap shit.
Why not mix your own liquid and design a mod from a USA mad DNA chip.
You might actually get interest online which is what you will need to survive.

Ah makes sense, its a good name. Are you trying to incorporate or nah?

Planet of the Vapes

kekek

as much of a meme that name is actually dope. You could make that work.

name it CHECK MY DOUBLES THIS IS A DUBS THREAD NOW.

You should call it The Faggot because you're a fucking faggot

Club Ima Fuck Up Any Fedora Wearing Loud Neckbeard Fag

>walk in
>see a bunch of stupid lights
>do a 360 and walk away

TRIPS AND OP DRINKS ALL THE VAPE JUICE

This isn't a bad idea. People go crazy for local mixes and blends. We go nuts if somebody made something within 30 miles for some reason. It's the hip thing to do I guess.

Sorry, not op lol just wanted to put that out there as why it probably wouldn't be a good/valid choice despite being a cool name

Keks

Greenslongs

The Mods we get are half stamped with made in the USA because of a trade loop-hole, China makes all the parts and then the other assembles it and vice versa. This isn't my first rodeo and I already do make my own drops and I'm able to fill custom orders, that's kinda how this started lol.

Naked Vape

>360

So you lie to people and violate federal FDA laws...
Sounds like a rodeo for sure.

experienced vapers will want to know the chipset. Doesn't matter what is stamped on the side. If you are catering to noobs you won't last long.

Already been checked and cleared, it's all fully legal and a lot of stores do it and it isn't a lie. It WAS made in the USA but it was assemble somewhere else. Business 101 broski. I wonder how many "Made in the USA" items you have that you're proud of that were actually made in China lmao.

the place in China has the chips brought in from a USA company that produces a lot of the same chips for other companies. It's like a serial number basically and Mods are actually not the biggest income for Vape shops, it's the juice and accessories.

Beta Faggots

These Are the Mods you're looking for.

Why do vape shops look like this?
It alienates half your market.
Go clean cut.
Wear something professional and know your product and how to educate people without being a deuce.
Like an apple store or the like.
I mean wtf you don't want customers?

'The dark dingy hole'

YES! lmfao
Grand Opening
>followed 2 months later by
Closing Sale

This is what a professional vape store looks like

Hohmz
Is where the vape is

Right now we're doing black walls with a "red wine" ceiling, LED lighted shelves and it's gonna actually clean up a lot when we're done. Right now it just looks a little crazy.

That'd be nice if the area we lived it wasn't all Tattoo shops and edgy stores lol. Trust me when I say it's matching the theme of the area.

Really? You follow the area's theme? Scared of mixing things up? Maybe never heard of 'a fresh wind'
That's original... Good luck with the out of business sale

Mouth fedoras r us