Christ General

I'm interested to know how many of you love the one true God Jesus Christ?

If you're an atheist on account of the "jews" you have fallen for the lie that the Jewish people today are the biblical Israelites (they're not, they're the Edomites who both God and Jesus opposed).

You might as well be a feminist pan-sexual demi boy if you are an atheist. Why be red pilled about the other Jewish lies if you fall for their greatest one?

Return to Jesus people, God loves you more than you could ever know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-IawzBxL58
youtube.com/watch?v=1AaRZnnKt4w
emmanuel.tv/
lcms.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE
newadvent.org/fathers/0109.htm
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=v7a5P1V8cHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There must be some christfags here

Jesus is not God. He is the Son, not the Father. This "trinity" meme has got to stop.
Read Qu'ran 4:171

He is God. As it says in the bible. There is the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

Lol, the Quran? What are you talking about user?

The Quran is a false doctrine brought forth by a man who thought he was possessed by demons when he first heard it.

I am a true believer in Jesus Christ.

The Quran is heresy.

Can you explain to me how his name is Jesus if there is no J in the Hebrew language?

Yeshua is the original name but Jesus is the translation.

Here is an article explaining that...

jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php

Stop making all these shitposting threads. You want this bullshit, take it to >the one true God Jesus Christ?
The One True Divine is the Goddess.

I'm pretty sure his name is actually Yahowsha m8. Means "Yah saves" If you're so devoted you should know that names do mean a lot and that you shouldn't be intentionally sharing the wrong names.

His name is Yeshua in the bible

Find the Hebrew translation and you will see that that is false.

Fuck off, kike

New Testament was originally written in greek. There are 5300 greek manuscripts and 13000 fragments in greek. On the other hand there are not any hebrew manuscripts. The name is "Iesous". The I is pronounced as J since that letter does not exist in greek alphabets.

The septuagint (greek translation of old testament) was translated in 300-130 BC and in book of Joshua the name is written as "Iesous" Therefore the name is completely valid even in the eyes of the jews of old. It is not some latter invention.

Yeshua is the modern hebrew pronounciation and there is no proof for the original ancient vocalization. The vocals were added to the text by rabbis in 800-1000 AD. English bibles write the name as "Joshua".

Those who demand people to use the name Yeshua are heretics who are cucked by kikes and think that God cannot get even His Sons name right in His holy book.

Could you provide a link so I could look? I have never heard Yahowsha before.

Are you suggesting I don't use the name Jesus or that there is something wrong with it? Also, are you a Christian?

I thought the Dead Sea scrolls were in Hebrew are they not?

Yes but how about something important and in body as sex and the great commandment? Which is in a bad light.

It's certain God exists and being a different kind of being why the initiative about this sort of thing would be on this side.

No I'm not a Christian. I try my best to observe and follow the covenant. If you wish to see the material I've been looking at it is at

Blessyahowah.com

I was talking about the New testament. The Dead Sea scrolls were copies of the Old testament.

The name in the hebrew book of Joshua is JHWS' and there is no proof for original pronounciation.

I use the name Jesus. I am aware that it comes from the Greek.

But a lot of people have told me its Yeshua or Joshua.

I'm pretty sure Jesus is correct.

KIKE HAIR
I
K
E

H
A
I
R

Using the hebrew variation is new phenomenon and common among american evangelicals who try to judaify christianity. Of course those who speak hebrew as their native language use the name Yeshua (which is the modern pronounciation), but as I stated, there is no reason for english speakers to prefer that name over Jesus.

How do I find God after being a degenerate for the past 8 years?

That's like saying there is no way to prounounce God's name.
>pro tip: you can

YHWH = yod heh wah heh

Yod and heh make the sound yah,
Wah makes an o, oo or u sound from what I understand. Heh and wah make an o-ah sound.
Thus making his name readable in English it would resemble Yahowah
Yah-oh-ah

(continuation)
Like Kelly and Dee found out lots of time ago. So, how else would it be possible to be a Christian in any decent way?

i do quite like what jesus says about love and peace but chruch and people itself are turning his words to shit

The first thing you have to know if you want to know God is that all religions in the entire world are against him. They twist his words and add their own to lead you away from him and to gain political control.

The funny thing about the word "kike" is that it is the Jewish word for circle, because when their immigrants came to Christian countries, they refused to make an "X", the sign of the cross, because they thought that it would convert them... So they made a circle instead, and the name for them stuck.

I like this thread, fella's.

God the Son refers to 1/3 of the trinity, and each third of the trinity is God, when the man Jesus says he has God in him, he refers to God the Son (or the Logos), this is why he also says I and the Father are One

however anyone can contain the Logos, anyone who takes a psychedelic may become One with the All and may return with the Logos, or as The son, still in him

this is why you shouldn't put Jesus on a pedestal by saying he was and is the only son of god, because we are all the son of god (son of meaning in relation to)

God is the self
you are God
so is everyone (including Jesus, icnluding feminist pan-sexual demi boys) and everything else (including nothing)

I think most know or heard somewhere what you say. Mostly here or there and between brackets.

But how serious is this really. Or what a great an insane silent and continuing crisis is this really?

Luke 11: So I say to you: Keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who keeps asking will receive, and the person who keeps searching will find, and the person who keeps knocking will have the door opened. “What father among you, if his son asks for bread, would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish, would give him a snake instead of the fish? Or if he asks for an egg, would he give him a scorpion? So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who keep asking him!”

That is the most valid theory for the name of God, but still only theory. My meaning was that there is no reason to abandon certain name of Iesous (Jesus) for theoretical name Joshua/Yeshua/Yahowsha.

You believe the christian church is against God? That isn't biblical. There are apostate churches like the Catholic church or "church of Thatira" in the bible. But not all religious bodies are against God.

Jesus's teachings are the greatest things you'll ever read. But its not all love and peace, modern religions like to portray Jesus as some hippy who loves everyone. Jesus does love everyone in a sense, like when they were children, he loves what they were meant to be. But Jesus hates sin, and he hates sinners. He love peoples but hates the sin that defiles them.

>Kike on a stick worship
white man come home to your pagan roots

Dude, this is everything. This has been going on for thousands of years and it all started in Babylon.

Remember when the serpent told Eve in the garden of Eden? Ye will be as Gods. Don't be deceived friend, we're not all Gods. There is only one God.

most of them are, i do agree on that
but i don't know wether it's corrupt people founding religions to gain control or if it's the power that corrupts them
i mean look at guys like franziskus of assisi, letting go off all material benefits and preaching to love another and god

The name of God is "I am"

because you are God, "I am that I am" is what God said to Moses

That art Thou (Tat Tvam Asi) as the Hindus say, you are Brahman, you are the supreme being, you are...what there is...all that there is...It is you

Like Odin (a christian man) and Thor (a christian man). Our original roots are with God.

Anyone study Gnosticism in here? Are we really not supposed to fuck anyone? Even our wives?

Yes, all of them are against God in their most base form. They are creations of man, creations that are exploited for extortion and corruption. If you are told you are going to go to hell (which is actually much different than most think) you may be scared into submission. The King James Bible was rewritten to make it seem that Kings were appointed by God. (Which we all know weren't.) kings that were "appointed by God" obviously played ball with the church that was telling the people that they were in fact godly appointed.

Yahowah translates to "I exist" so yes you're not wrong.

jesus was literally a jew himself

Sex is übersinful. You should never do it.
>Like Odin (a christian man) and Thor (a christian man)
What?

>Remember when the serpent told Eve in the garden of Eden? Ye will be as Gods. Don't be deceived friend, we're not all Gods. There is only one God.
You see, how it was done was this prohibition not to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge. That was the one sure way of getting it eaten. But of course when the Lord God accused Adam and said, "You've been eating of that tree I told you not to eat," and he passed the buck to Eve and said, "this woman that thou gavest me, she tempted me and I did eat." And He looked at Eve and [said] "now what about it?" She said, "well, it was the serpent." And He looked at the serpent--the serpent didn't say anything, because he knew too much and he wasn't going to give away the show. Who is it that sits at the left hand of God? We know who sits at the right hand. It's hushed up, because that's the side where the district attorney sits, and in the Book of Job of course you know Satan is the district attorney at the court of Heaven. He's the prosecutor, he's a faithful servant of the court. Because, you see, the whole problem is, it would be very bad indeed if God were the author of evil and we were his victims. That is to say, if we keep the model of the King of the Universe, and the creatures are all subjects of the king, then a God who is responsible for evil is being very unkind to other people. But in this theory God is not "an-other" person, there are no "victims" of God. He is never anything but His own victim. You are responsible, and if you want to stay in the state of illusion, stay in it, but you can always wake up.

My point being that religion and politics are just a giant circle jerk to control the masses and continue their agenda.

Kings were appointed by God to rule? That belief is entirely biblical. Like king David.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-IawzBxL58

Watch this because you don't seem to understand the myth behind the Tree of Knowledge.

Proof that the biblical Israelites aren't the modern day Jews?

No he wasn't. Not in today's sense. The bible translates "Judean" to "Jew". Many different tribes lived in Juda and they are all called "Jew's". Jesus was an Israelite. The Jews of today are not Israelites. They are Edomites. Even the Jewish encyclopaedia states that the Edomites are in Jewry. The catholic church still calls the Jews the "oldest son in faith". Which is a reference to Esau who was the older brother of Jacob (First Israelite.)

Amen, brother

Kings throughout Europe used this to fend off rising tide of republics. If people believed that kings were appointed by God it would be a crime against God to go against their king.

Jesus is the man! Also he is God!
Love that dude, and his Sacred Heart!

Can you guys give me a based denomination to start attending. I went to one last sunday and they were more concerned with the africans in a country that has a higher christian % than our local city

How is ANYONE EVER going to understand this, without anyone saying?

The sex thing is, yes this important and put in an unacceptable unlivable light --> Somehow in the being of God, he does not inform us about this as an organisation, institution would communicate --> due to his kind of spiritual being, apparently

And the Bible says it too: ,,How can they know if not heard''. In the New Testament about the word.

When are you cucks converting to Islam?

Jesus is not God. He is the Son of God. Jesus was a created being. He has never been and will never be equal to the Father. The Trinity is a lie borrowed from pagan religions 100's of years after Jesus death.

I would go for the Protestant church. These are the church of Philadelphia in the bible

I shall look into the myth some more, I enjoy a fun story,

you don't seem to realize you are God, so enjoy a few tricks to help Remember

youtube.com/watch?v=1AaRZnnKt4w

>write a lengthy response to anons in the thread about God
>one poster was discussing parts of the argument for Divine Conservation
>Dutch user wanted me to tell him why he's wrong about the Dark Ages and religion in conjunction to modernity
>thread dies just before I post it

Can you explain this in more detail. I do believe you're referring to the satanic delusion that everything is illusion and we are all one and everything is just God manifest experiencing himself?

Yeah, that shit is new age satanism. Been involved in that for years before realizing it was feel good bullshit

Every bible scholar knows that is a spurious scripture, inserted to support the fals doctrine of the Trinity. Christians who still believe this was originally in the Bible are an embarrassment.

If already seen every video on Youtube of Alan Watts, my friend. I know God is within me, but I don't call myself God because I am also my ego, which is not God.

Just look at this bloody church:

Why in the Africa's? This must be one if not the best functioning church in the world. I think as good as Christianity can get.
emmanuel.tv/
But over there it is not suggested that they would have to say anything about these issues.
So how far would God take this kind of issue? Typically spiritual that the understanding of far is different.

Ew I misposted the link
emmanuel.tv/

lcms.org/

The same reason we know the Fathers name is Jehovah,, or that jesus step father was Joseph....It is the Latenized form of the Hebrew names.

So you're telling me that God didn't appoint King David to rule??

Christians that call other people "embarrassments" are failing at Christianity. Your point stands without the added pollution tbqh senpai.

Anyone ever heard of the SCOAN ?

It was this what I posted:
emmanuel.tv/

Is this your pathetic attempt in trying to save your country?

Too late.

You're going down just like we did.

DEUS VULT

God told Israel to not have kings.
The People threw a tantrum and demanded one.
God said, well, okay, but if you get a King, you will see why I didn't want you to have one.
Then all the kings but a few were massively corrupt.

Peace to you.
Pic is my church.

I attended Holy Communion this morning (Sunday) with my wife and kids.
OK, I know it's Monday morning now, but it still feels like Sunday.
Then made food for my friends and family. A big meal. Together.
I'm really tired, m8. It's after 2am and I need sleep.
I can barely keep my eyes open. Here's a Serbian Orthodox Liturgy:
youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE

I hope you like it.

My family came to England in the 90s from Serbia and I thank God for protecting us. My wife is Scottish Presbyterian.
There isn't an Orthodox church here, so we make our prayers in the church in my pic. It's a wonderful church.
It's so peaceful. I often go in to light a candle and silently pray. The silence helps me to focus and pray to God.

Peace to you.

>jew atheists calling themselves red pilled

sjw, fags, libs, cucks, and atheists... are all on the same team. fighting for the destruction of the west. atheists do not belong on this board.

The "Non-Jewish" Mosaic Laws command followers to engage in predatory interest loans. The "Non-Jewish" Christ compared Gentile followers to dogs going after scraps. The "Non-Jewish" founders of Christianity were literal Merchants spread through the Roman Empire, who successfully dismantled it by promising radical egalitarianism and cultural revolution to the lower classes (sound familiar?) You debase the European gods and heroes and worship the mythology of your enemies. There is no one as cucked as you.

The first clear attitude to emerge on the relation between Scripture, tradition and the church was the coincidence view: that the teaching of the church, Scripture and tradition coincide. Apostolic tradition is authoritative but does not differ in content from the Scriptures. The teaching of the church is likewise authoritative but is only the proclamation of the apostolic message found in Scripture and tradition. The classical embodiment of the coincidence view is found in the writings of Irenaeus and Tertullian.

These both reject the Gnostic claims to a secret tradition supplementing Scripture. Apostolic tradition does not add to Scripture but is evidence of how it is correctly to be interpreted. This tradition is found in those churches which were founded by the apostles, who taught men whose successors teach today. These apostolic churches agree as to the content of the Christian message, in marked contrast to the variations among the heretics. It is important to note that it is the church which is the custodian of Scripture and tradition and which has the authentic apostolic message. There was no question of appealing to Scripture or tradition against the church. This is partly because the apostolic tradition was found in the church but not just for this reason: the Holy Spirit preserves the church from error and leads her into the truth. The real concern of Irenaeus and Tertullian was not with the relation between Scripture and tradition but with the identity of ecclesiastical with apostolic teaching. Any exposition of their teaching on Scripture and tradition which fails to show this is to that extent defective. (A.N.S. Lane, “Scripture, Tradition and Church: An Historical Survey”, Vox Evangelica, Volume IX – 1975, pp. 39, 40 –)

Protesturds explain

The ‘ancillary view’ is Lane’s term for the sixteenth-century Protestant view, in which tradition functions as an aid, but not a norm, for the interpretation of Scripture…In spite of claims to the contrary, the Reformers did not return to the ‘coincidence view’…The Reformation posited a degree of discontinuity in church history… (Richard Bauckham, “Tradition In Relation To Scripture and Reason”, in Scripture, Tradition, and Reason, ed. Drewery & Bauckham, p. 122.)

God Bless! I love the churches of England too! Yours looks awesome. I liked the hymn too!

Are the Early Christians, Protestants?

Here's an answer, NO
They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they confess not the Eucharist to be the flesh of our Saviour Jesus Christ, which suffered for our sins, and which the Father, of His goodness, raised up again. Those, therefore, who speak against this gift of God, incur death in the midst of their disputes. But it were better for them to treat it with respect, that they also might rise again. It is fitting, therefore, that you should keep aloof from such persons, and not to speak of them either in private or in public, but to give heed to the prophets, and above all, to the Gospel, in which the passion [of Christ] has been revealed to us, and the resurrection has been fully proved. But avoid all divisions, as the beginning of evils.

newadvent.org/fathers/0109.htm

I'm glad you liked the liturgy. It's a statement of faith.
Philippians 4:12

>12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

For all you seekers and believers.

The divine Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, as opposed to human writings; and the oral tradition or living faith of the catholic church from the apostles down, as opposed tothe varying opinions of heretical sects—together form one infallible source and rule of faith. Both are vehicles of the same substance: the saving revelation of God in Christ; with this difference in form and office, that the church tradition determines the canon, furnishes the key and true interpretation of the Scriptures, and guards them against heretical abuse. (Philip Schaff, History of the Christian Church, Eerdmans: Grand Rapids, MI, 1981 ed., vol. 3, p. 606 –)

hes not god. but god works through him because jesus lets him. hes the only one able to do this and was sent to earth by his/our father to teach us how to love and glorify god. Jesus is the only perfect, christ like being to have lived.

there are plenty of verses that say jesus is god or where he jesus himself says he and the father are one.

id like to think were all misunderstanding this. heres why:The bible is God's word right? from day one of his birth to his death jesus preached perfectly what was in the bible. more so than anyone in history. he never sinned. he was perfect. okay heres a silly way to think about it:
jane goodall has about 55 years experience with chimpanzees and is the worlds foremost expert on the subject. she loves them so much she might as well become a chimpanzee herself and live them.

Same metaphor. Jesus' love and expertise on God and his word is so great that he is basically a walking bible. As a matter of fact his love and expertise match that of god. so you might as well call him god. He is god-like, but not the creator himself. jesus of nazareth did not create the universe. The father did. but he has the essence of god within him and came to teach us the right path to also knowing god.

The first church had it's errors. And so did the protestants when they brought out a heapload of church instead of being more of an improving kind of thing. Or in a later stage, when this would be more possible. In other times.

>the Holy Spirit preserves the church from error and leads her into the truth.

So this can fail? Because of how it is communicated? Or how the responsibility lies TO or how to communicate?

I'm an atheist because I read the bible and it didn't match reality.
No jewish lies here.

Also god appears to be quite pansexual him/herself, loving everyone like that.

Look at all you religious fags, unable to deal with your mortality.

Should what you said be true, how does one even know what is correct?

We can say that the Protestantism and all of its elk are in fact wrong based on historical data.

In fact by your own line of thinking, the Gnostics might as well be the true church!

Either God actually guides and protects his own church and followers, or he don't. Because the Holy Spirit guides and protects the church, we must thus take it as granted that any change in doctrine that happens somehow somewhere would imply that the Holy Spirit didn't do this, particularly when said change is in fact contradictory and opposing in nature.

>He's not God
Psalm 110:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

We know from I Kings 2:19 that anyone that sits at the kings right hand must be equal to the king, enough with the heresy

Atheist or not:: these things do happen
And it doesn't just fall from the sky. All important points about the Biblical framework match perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7a5P1V8cHA

Anyone here ever heard of the SCOAN anyway?

The power of persuasion is quite powerful. No God needed.

I have returned to my roots, and have endeavoured to follow in my pagan ancestors' footsteps. I, like them, have voluntarily converted to Christianity.

Why persuasion? How do you get to persuasion from a topic about God?

You worship a pedophile warlord.