I faked an orgasm for my girlfriend because it was her first time giving me a blow job. And it worked...

I faked an orgasm for my girlfriend because it was her first time giving me a blow job. And it worked, she gets turned on from some moans, and wants to give more blow jobs... the blow job did suck, but guess who is gonna get more

literally me, I am the most autistic sperglord you will ever meet but I figured out how to get laid and have slept with 37 different women in 3 years being a literal retard

How do you "fake" an orgasm as a male during a blowjob? Is one of you so young that someone didn't expect, I don't know, CUM?

Is she unaware that men cum when they orgasm? How is she that stupid? The dick was directly in her mouth.

What's the point of this post? You faked it and.....?
Sage

>What's the point of this post?
The ironing

Op here. I didn't cum and told her that I jerked it beforehand. Little did she know that this was my plan all along

point somewhere away from her and fake it, especially easy if its low light in the room

women are retarded and dont have any idea how dicks work, you can literally just grunt and breathe intensely and then act like you came and take your dick away and 9 times out of 10 they wont say shit and if they ask if you came say "I already jacked off today" and they will believe it

And boy did it work for me. I'm honestly so proud that I thought of that last minute lol

So which is it?

I have not met a "woman" that didn't know how a dick works, especially nowadays, unless she is 11. I call bullshit. Sage.

Sage is not a downvote. Read the FAQ please

Sage.

This is her first blow job you retarded fag

Hence my age comment. 11 will get you 20 user.

Sorry... you are correct... oldfag habit.

>the blowjob did suck
That's the point, innit?

Easy, grunt and piss in her mouth a little. Just a squirt. She will never notice.

LMAO

Tell me your secret

I don't know why I'm still surprised at how maladjusted Sup Forums is...

Be attractive?