Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le "a few bad fans means a good show is actually bad" meme

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Its bad to give a shit what other people think

This is a dubs thread now check em

this

But everyone does, even autistic R&M fans. They just have a disability.

This:

Because it's the worst show on the face of the earth

it's bad to base your personality on a TV show

Because Futurama exists

Aww yeeeeeah.

They dont understand rick and m (thats my super low key nickname for the show:3), to be fair you have to have a a high IQ to understand rick and morty.

Rick is a good role model for autists though, because he’s a social retard, but not an awkward social retard, and he has a drinking problem, which will cause his autistic fans to die sooner.

cuz
>Tumblr fags

Then why is house ok, but richard and mortimer is not?

Because most of the autistic Rick and Morty fans thinks they are Rick but they are just fat faggots and they should kill themselves

Is it really all that different to being a chad who idolizes a footballer?

did you ever see that chick who dressed up like Rick and lip scyncs him, reaction to pewdiepie roasting her?

They're all just a bunch of Mortys, MORTY!

The difference is that the chad could beat the shit out of the average 4channer.

Both are okay. Fanatics that try to quote literally everything in accents from a TV show makes the OC lose value and context. People screaming "wubba lubba dub dub" is just plain retarded.

It's not bad to like Rick and Morty.

It's bad to think you're edgy and cool for watching it.

Hey, man. I hate the show and the fan base is annoying, but creating relatable characters is part of making a good show.

S-s-s-uck my balls morty, you gotta do it for *buuurp* science Morty

The fan base isn’t even annoying, just slightly autistic. They are like Sup Forumstards with the wubba lubba dub dub get schwifty memes. The rick and morty hate crowd is worse.

this "burping" is the resason why I dont watch the show, Its sooo fucking annoying

[awkward animation user hand gestures that look like a high school animation student made with paint] I don't know, Rick. Last time that covered my mouth in herpes sores, and the cure you gave me just moved it to my balls.

Well then, maybe I'm just a giant hipster cuck and hate that it blew up way too fast.

Because there is no topic that show covers, that isn't handled more intelligently by other shows/movies.

Yes because Rick and Morty fans are faggots

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK MORTY

This show ruined pickles for me

Because a lot of the fanbase unironically says this
Like it's humor is too subtle for majority of population to get. It is not. The jokes are obvious and plain in the open. Everyone gets it. You're not highly inteligent.

The show itself is good though.

Because anything that's popular with a fanbase is pretty much deemed 'why do you even like this show'

It's a good show, there's nothing wrong with liking it.

>Like nearly every other show nowadays, it's the fanbase that's absolute shit.

It's not bad to like anything OP. Like how I like your mom. But the key is to hide it from others and never show her son the way you have her choke on in your cock till she turns blue or the way you blow your load up the sluts asshole... wait what were we talking about again?

it isn't.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

It's a good show that became mainstream.
Everyone likes to shit on mainstream