Guys, I can confirm Ivy Hernandez, the famous feminist that fell for #PissForEquality, did in fact kill herself...

Guys, I can confirm Ivy Hernandez, the famous feminist that fell for #PissForEquality, did in fact kill herself. After she posted this a couple of nights ago, it was confirmed that she drank a combination of bleach and water. her body was found unresponsive half way into the morning. Dont ask how I got these next images.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
forensicpathologyonline.com/e-book/post-mortem-changes/post-mortem-hypostasis
twitter.com/ivylynn13h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are not very appealing to look at but they do confirm

Her name was Ivy Hernandez

Thats fucked up man RIP

Natural Selection at its finest.

One of you faggot's better save this shit and post it later it's fucking 4 am I'm going to bed I can't see the first picture but can see that second picture post.

Great. Well, someone post her pics so we can make fun of her more.

would have been easier to avoid if the bitch of a mother didn't make fun of her

Poor girl, she could've been normal if things went differently and wasn't brainwashed by feminism

Sup Forums never disappoints

this, do it faggot

I spot a thot. Fucking bitch of a mother couldn't even stand up for her daughter. Even if your daughter is a fucking retarded piece of shit, she's still your daughter. Bitch is probably blaming everyone but herself.

what a disgusting little fag. i kinda feel bad for the paramedics though, i bet she pissed and shit all over herself. it had to stink really bad.

She became

A N
N
H E R O
E
R
O

but did she become an hero to us all?

The one fucking time she should have been wearing a diaper. Now look at her. She pissed the fuck out of that bed!

I lost

she pissed again

This. I need some cannon fodder to combat the flood of SJWs thats going to be defending her

whats that?

Epic bread alert

Don't do this shit

that's admirable
she is still fighting for equality
even after her death

Phack

Kek

Her daughter pissed/shit her pants. She deserves to be made fun of.

What have we done?

chemo

Damn, what happened there? Was that an animal mauling?

>suicide cause pisses self
>pisses self cause suicide

pottery

Funny enough she did it one last time for us all to see....

rip DIEper ivy

Too soon user!

Kekking in epic bread

Intentional torture face peeling thanks to our Mexican friends.

this is the single most relevant Sup Forums thread in the past three months or so, just sayin.

Found 2 of her videos she wanted taken down. Looks like her death was still in vein because now we can laugh by watching her piss/shit forever.
>youtube.com/watch?v=SqZaEmf2pHA
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
Poor grill

fucking fake. the girl just pissed herself again. look at the skin color. clearly not dead, just peed.

trying to get people to stop giving her shit.

Kek I can't believe that shit worked.

I have a question. How the fuck did none of her family see this coming?

Her mom was the main one making her wear diapers because of watching sheets. Her mom will play this off as pitty party.
>This is one of the pics her mom took of her and leaked it online

Dead bodies release mulitple times of vomit shit/piss as they are dying

her mom seems like such a bitch

and she just pissed herself multiple times and rolled in it

look at her belly... no pooling of blood. bitch is alive and pretending her mom is on her twatter. fucking stupid shitting whore.

well yeah, if you are a child, then I guess it is pretty funny

why should there be blood tho?

I doubt it. As much as this bitch has been made fun of across the entire internet. Its most likely that she killed herself. We will know once the family releases more info to the public.

because when a body dies, the blood pools into the lowest lying tissues, which would be her belly by the way she was laying. the skin overall turns a bluish pallor. her ears are perfect color, not bluish either.

she's taking you all for a piss ride.

Here is the pic from OP

this shit stinks

smells like bullshit.

who the fuck removed the sheet without removing the body, and why no bruising from blood settling?

UNDERAGE B&

GTFO

OP never did state "when" the pics were taken tho. I am still going to believe that she is kill until her family states otherwise

>OP never did state "when" the pics were taken tho. I am still going to believe that she is kill until her family states otherwise

it was long enough for the piss and other supposed bodily fluids to soak into the bed and move all along her body. there would have been skin discoloration.

I think her mom killed her.

forensicpathologyonline.com/e-book/post-mortem-changes/post-mortem-hypostasis

4 hours. dood look at stains on mattress, been long enough for hypostasis

>tfw I'm currently at work pretending to be busy :^)

well I didn't know about this, thanks m8

In the first 2 photos, she looks like she is starting to pee, while the latter 2 the piss is all over her tshirt too... obviously fake and staged (these pics at least), about her actual death, well time will tell

There are other factors to consider.
>"How much bleach did she drink?"
>"The temp of her bedroom."
>"Were there any other intoxicants (pills/alcohol)?"
>"Who the fuck is in there moving the body?"

this is her fucking twitter account, you shitheads
twitter.com/ivylynn13h

>her
>twitter account

choose one
even if so. why would this be real and proven?

i'm not saying she isn't dead, idk who the fuck she is, just sounded lulzy and i can't sleep, but those pics do not look like a dead body to me. also, you are aware that anyone with her credentials could have posted that shit yea? fuck she looks stupid enough to try and fake that shit.

jeez
>joined march 2017
>hundreds of lame feminist tweets

that's a lot of effort to finally stage her death in oct 2017
are you guys really that simple?

Looks like they may have found her right after she died, and the urine soaked in/spread as more pics were taken.

Post the uncensored face idiot.

Why the fuck would you fake something like that? For fuck sake, announcing to the entire fucking planet that you "faked" your own death, while sharing pics of yourself literally soaking in a pile of your own piss.
This
Looks like whoever took the pics thought that she was just drunk, passed out, pissing herself

you'd be amazed what energy people bring up for the keks.
also why she should stage her death? easy. to get rid of the shitposters

>Sup Forums takes media heat for suiciding another grill
I cant wait to see how the media picks this one up

you're fucking retarded, kys

nah, the later pics have the sheet that's under the body in the first two removed, you're looking at the stained mattress. this is plausible due to different absorption rates.that being said, still no explanation for the lack of hypostasis.

she's a retarded feminist kid, how does this not make sense? wtf, have none of you ever heard the phrase "i'm quitting the internet" before??

fuck me, first some jackass implies they're a functioning adult "hurrdurr at office" while not knowing about hypostasis (they've apparently managed to achieve avoiding the MAJORITY of popular media this last fucking decade), and now you faggots are asking why a stupid young feminist bitch that got the fuck trolled out of her and did something embarrassing online would fake a death on social media. PICS OR IT DIDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN

goddamn

fucking hell, bleach and water is a bad way to go

back then she didn't have these problems.
do you abandon logic when you come to Sup Forums you retarded morons?

try bleech, water and mentos

why have nudes not been posted yet?

the whole story stinks from the beginning mate.
maybe whoever is behind this had enough of a social experiment

back then?

back when?

back when she was being hilariously trolled into pissing her pants for the internet? i rest my fucking case.

Attempting to find

Found

I don't have nudes, but this was on her twatter.

if we get nudes and confirmation on dead pics, we has epic bread

I kinda feel bad for fapping to a mentally disabled chick

There's also this one as well

fuck that, if laci green noods leaked i'd fap all night long.

Nice tits

Yeah, I'd love to see this bitch get a nice hard throat fucking. I wanna see that bitch dripping spit like a broken faucet.

>this is a horrific tragedy that could have been avoided

Yes, but her turning her fucking computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone off and reading a fucking book.

Seriously, no-one forced her to go on the internet and make it her life.

Iirc she actually had her nudes leaked, like a few months ago. There was a screenshot of a thread and everything. Ask around some more.

Looks like Birdcloud.

I find this questionable. If she took such a lethal cocktail where are the bloodstains on the pillow from her vomiting? And why is the face blurred out? If these pics were so exclusive then how were they post-processed?

meh, you can't really avoid being confronted by that viral shame when even in your local store, people are laughing and pointing at you.
unless you don nothing else but sit at home for two years and cut yourself off from any social interaction

What's this?

relocate much?

in all seriousness, this generation is fucked. all the embarrassing shit i did as a kid that did get filmed is decaying on magnetic tape in a forgotten box somewhere.

fuck you recaptcha, find your own fucking cars and storefronts.

>Inb4 OP is Ivy trying to fake her death

we never know

pics of dead girl?

>fuck you recaptcha, find your own fucking cars and storefronts.
my boy

inb4 too late, idiot

and you know one of us came up with the skip part, a fucking trollface should pop up when you click it

That's the whole fucking thing: you can't hide. The fucking second somebody gets to know that you did shit like that (pissing your pants, filming it and then posting it on a public forum) EVERYBODY, everywhere, will know what you did because there's always this fucking prick.

When I was 12 years old my sister's nudes got leaked and people were bullying me for it in Scouts 2 villages further up. And this was in the pre-smartphone time era.

-------------------------------

Anybody over here who wants to fuck up that mother? She legit screwed her daughter over so fucking hard if it was her who spread the diaper pics of her daughter. That's just batshit crazy man.

>Do some retarded shit
>Extreme fucking backlash
>She loses blatter control, needs to wear diapers out of shame
>Life pretty much destroyed already
>Mother secretly takes pictures while changing
>spreads them on the internet
>haha, look at what a piece of retarded shit I raised

I legit feel for the girl man, this is just wrong.