Sup, Someone ruined my life and future by manipulating me my friends to take my girlfriend and succeeded...

Sup, Someone ruined my life and future by manipulating me my friends to take my girlfriend and succeeded. He blatantly told me that he wanted my life. He took it. Now i have nothing but deep grudges and regrets. So far ive been trying to move on to better myself more. Should I set my goal to ruin his life or fucking moving on? Aslo ask me
anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR31easm__c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How'd you let him get the better of you, faggot?

Cut his peen and assyourself.

At first my gf and friends thought he was nice, I thought so too. He is white knight faggot, but he made me out to look like an asshole in irony i started to become of what he labeled me as. I fucking hatemyself for that. Played me like a damn fiddle. I trusted that asshole but he flirted with my ex.

So you mean to say he just waltzed in and took your girl that easily?
Something isn't adding up here, you either weren't putting up much resistance to his advances (being a pussy)
Or she already had intention to leave you to begin with. Either way, you need to learn from this experience and move on with your pathetic existence so this doesn't happen to you again.

Im working on that notion. But that shit makes me look back and Hate. As a dumbshit that bastard betrayed my trust, and took my lifestyle that made me the happiest dumbass.

Nah fuck that user show this cunt what happens when he fucking messes with people, don't let him get away with such shit

Make his life miserable ;)

so you got cucked.

nice!

As much as I would love to, my ex and friends are his shield. Can't touch him without breaking a few. But if you or anyone got any ideas to confront, pls post in.

Ive been cucked hard in the ass

Fuck with the cunts car in the dead of night that way you can get that satisfaction but deny him outright

But how will he?
He couldn't even stop em in the firstplace.

Then they're not your friends, obviously.

Best thing you can do is talk to each of your friends separatly and ask them from where it went downhill with you, then walk them through the process of how you became booted out. Do this when the guy is away somehere with your ex. Make them realize that they've been played too - make it personal for them.

Also, abandon the girl. She left you easily enough, she won't form any deep connection to you even if she returns.

Let it go. Your old life sucked compared to your new life.

This

Tried that. He used it as an advantage to get sympathy.

Think of it this way.
Since he got his way, and has her in his life now, how long do you think that will last before he gets bored of her and repeats the process.

Or, if she left you for him, what's to stop her from doing it to him as well when the next, better guy rolls into the picture.

In the meantime, you're doing yourself a disservice by dwelling on this shit.

Accept that it happened, and move forward to new possibilities. Make your life better than what it was with her, make it known to them when your life is fantastic too, it will piss them off the most because they already feel they have you defeated. Show them they're wrong.

Besides, if you do enact on your anger and get revenge it will only lead to bad results for you. Be smarter than that.

What a fucking wank

My new life is shitty right now, but the little hope I have may help.

firebomb his house while he is asleep

Either she's weak or disloyal.
Move on with it, if she wasn't willing to stay with you, she'd have left you somewhere down the line.
Be glad it happened now and not later.
Could always make their lives difficult somehow too if you thought hard enough.

You read my mindset, I am moving on and putting every foot foward away from the bullshit, Its just that I had those two best friends for 5 years, one of are use to be my gf, im just shocked and sad that they gave up on me. So now im on prescription to deal with my anxiety attacks from it.

Thought of it since living in a drug community.

Wheres the justice in that?

I did that, they liked my ex better.

Gotcha. Walk. Make your own circle of friends independant from future relationships.

Go and make a better life, like one of those full on transformations you see in the movies (wear a suit, ripped, rich etc). Then one day make sure he sees you in the street/a bar/some place and when he says hi, shake his hand and say no hard feelings. Then a headbutt right in the nose in front of all the friends and the bitch.

Just find a girls to fuck, share the pics to your ex, also how long ago did this happened to you? If its been a year then fuckoff and grow a pair.

Yus

Two trash people with zero loyalty got out of your life, i would be happy i were you, you lost absolutely nothing, i think you were losing more being with them

My eventfull fallout happened two weeks ago. Moved out to get away from it to try not to do anything stupid.

Justice belongs in fantasy, in reality justice usually ends in a jail sentence. It sucks but it is what it is, at least you know not to let people walk all over you anymore.

Why so direct? I'm down with the get rich, ripped, and suited - but then make sure you find out where he lives/they live. Find out if they have open credits or mortgages, if their car is paid for. Use your rich and sexy influence to spoil work for him/them, and buy their properties upon failure to pay up on debts. Steal that life that has been stolen from you right back, and send them a postcard to really make it hurt.

Keep drinking your own poison user, i bet that will make it all better.

I would half agree on that, its just that every time when I try to meet new people. Ive grown fear to connect again. When ever i sit down and trt to get into my hobbies again, anxiety attacks insues.The meds help but it just doesn't feel fair.

To each his own.

Drank all I could but the pain still lingers. Probably should be drinking with someone than alone.

Fucking sad faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=KR31easm__c
(you)

Fuck you count cuntulla, im a sad faggot who has no one to talk to.

Fuck you hank and your relatable lyrics.

You could always just fucking kill him, I mean you'll go to prison but if it's worth it to you just fucking kill him

Probably both. Build a new life and destroy your old one/now his. Just be careful that however you ruin his life that its either not illegal or it cant be traced back to you, leave no evidence etc. Post some details so the user hivemind can come up with destructive ideas.

That sounds lovely, planned it, thought of it, not worth it untill something convince me otherwise.

Welp, he works in a wood factory as a technician. He lives in a secluded town, so are my old friends. He dated several women and cheated on one, my ex knew that but shes into him still.

I know where he lives, his family, his ex's. But right now im waay out from that town. I confronted him once. Then again he took advantage of my friend's sympathy by acting naive.

Your fault for not taping it... anyway. Either leave that shit behind and sharpen up, or plan and execute revenge. The peaceful way to reclaim your life has already failed.

Im doing the first part, second comes after when im prepared to finalize on how.

Well there's a psychopath for you. read up on it.

Hmm maybe try to make him cheat. The best thing would be to expose his lying ass. Imo... Maybe you have some compromising information on your ex that he may not like? Get him fired some how? Try to get into his social networks. Might not be easy but can be done probably. There you would probably find all kinds of stuff about him.

Nah move on and become a better person because of it. Chances are if you seek revenge you'll make things worse

Greentext this shit

>y

Fuck all of that noise dude. What are you? 18? 19? You know how many friendships I've lost over the years? I haven't even talked to my father in four years.
People aren't supposed to be together forever. They come and go. Move on. You'll be fine. It's just two friends who probably aren't the greatest thing ever.

You're going through withdrawal from the sex. It's normal. You will find someone else. She wasn't that great. It's just you attaching to one woman because you don't have an abundance mentality, LIKE YOU SHOULD. I don't think you understand the whole "self improvement mindset" is not something your grasping at all.

I wake up, 5 AM. Yoga, everyday 6 AM.
Go to my job at 9 and do my apprentice really grueling plumbing job. Drive straight to the gym at 5. Go to sleep at 9. Repeat. And I'm call.

You're at the age where you need to work yourself pretty fucking hard to get anywhere real. Fuck her and focus on what really matters. She isn't that special, I am telling you. Success, that is special.

>Alone
>Trying to move on
>Still feels betrayed and abandon.
>on my 3rd glass of whiskey
>trying to cheer up by posting shit

Thanks mario

Thank you Mario.

I am telling you, focus on what's important. This isn't important. It's just pussy. And guess what? Men are lower on the dating heirachy so trying to do anything but go with the flow in the relationship game is going to get your burnt.
You have control of every aspect of your life, so if you want love do what it takes.

No problem dude. You've just gotta fucking grind man. If you actually want it, you only have right now. You'll learn to love the grind. Make realistic goals and increase the workload over time.

Hard work and achieving goals consistently is the best cure to depression and good for you for getting help. Don't get complacent. When your young that shit is like acid eating through your life.

I got a good job going, im 23
>every waking moment i commit to 20 >pushups, 25 situps, and 16 squats, >stretching before and after exercise

>Drive to my department store, managing.
>Drive home, chill and repeat.

cringiest shit i've heard all day, kill yourself you beta cuck.

>i truly became the monstrosity they called me!!! :(

I am a lover, tried fighting but too nice to hurt. Got any ideas to start a closure?

I tried to be a hero, someone stopped me. But the monstrosity i assumed would be the situation that i never knew how to handle?

Invite him for a night out - just the 2 of you - a friendly bond. Spend some money - make him drunk - remember you need to get his trust prior tho or he won't wanna get wasted. Put some roohypnol or ketamine in his drink once he's had a few and his judgement is not great.

Once this is done, drag him out of club, and push him from the bridge when noone's looking. It will be like an accident. Police will say he just was drunk and fell off.....

Go on his funeral with your friends and remind everyone what a great guy he was, and you miss him greatly.

if you gf and friends turned away from you simply because of some fag, then you had no real gf and friends, just people pretending to be

This?

As much as i want to believe that, i bonded with those to for 5 fucking years of loyalty and trust. As heartless as they fucking are, as much as i spite them, i still care.

anime is FUCKED