Anyone out there from my thread the other night about drinking two bottles of cough syrup?

Anyone out there from my thread the other night about drinking two bottles of cough syrup?

Did you post a vid where you drink both?

No, I'm a faggot who doesn't know how. But I kept a thread going through my trip.

>doesn't know how
>didn't actually drink it

whatever user

My hospital bill says I actually drank it.

hell yea u tripp good ??

I've seen some shit. Every time I closed my eyes an image would pop into my head, and it would morph into something different . It's literal like those trippy gifs you see. I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open or closed half the time.

OP is larping

he took dxm polystirex and not even a high dose at that

dxm polystirex isnt even as strong as dxm hbr

its extended release and not worth more than a mellow high

Then I must be schizophrenic because because shit got real weird.

Also, it would be erping.

after your thread disappeared we were considering that possibility

i went and bought some myself and tried it and was actually disappointed because it wasnt as strong as i was hoping, it just lasted a long time which was kinda cool but overall a waste of my money

if you were hearing voices and seeing shit then chances are you really are schizophrenic

To be completely honest my psychologist and psychiatrist have both been wanting to test me for schizophrenia. Guess if you take crazy and add some drugs you still get crazy lel.

Wait did you take two bottles or one bottle?

It's a pleasant, laid back trip, so long as you don't plan on going anywhere.

Put on music, watch cartoons, and lay the fuck down, and it's one of the more pleasant overall trips

Post proof fag

>Being this much of an attention seeker
Kys

It was pleasant until I took the second bottle. I think if I had stayed with just the one I would've come down by now, but I'm still fucked up. Could walk or talk for shit 24 hours, still can't really walk without holding onto something.

Pls don't tell me to kms I'm fragile.

if dxm fucked you up that badly then you definitely want to stay off of it

Couldn't*

Tell me about it. Though I probably over did it with two bottles. The saddest part is some of the paramedics that came to get me were the same paramedics that came when I got super drunk and tried to kill myself. I'm literally such a fuck-up that I''m on a first name basis with the local paramedics.