Dubs gets to name my bearded dragon (Female)

Dubs gets to name my bearded dragon (Female)

Spikey Bitz

Dog

Mary-Lou

Niggerino

Spiccs

Waifu

Wet Cunt

Name her Cora

Non venomous faggot snake with legs

Whiskers

Cora it is, i like that name

Choppin Cox

WinRAR.rar

we have a winner

shitty win

rolling for this

Jeb Bush Lizard.

I have another one, ill let you guys name him too. Same rules

Great fag the OP

Thanks mate, I spent valuable energy thinking of that name.

Also reroll

Little old fuck dragon

poop

Moist

First, she is cute.
Secondly, call her Cora. I agree with this thread, it's a really good name

Cocksniffer

Okay will do :) thanks Sup Forums

Cock Gobbler

pepík

Charlie 'rolling for second draggo'

4 Legged slut mutt

Elizardbeth

Of course

Sosig

what kind of dragon is that? doesnt look like vitticeps(common), more like henrylawsoni(dwarf), i roll for Retardina

Yeah it's not the ones that people normally see in pet stores in america, its the type that's local to where i am (pogona minor minor)

Köldskada

Here's the male i was talking about, he's sleeping at the moment but yeah

'The coat hanger strangler

lazy paul

fuck me

you are from west australia? im from germany and only have access to vitti and henrys like all places in europe, its impossible to get anything else or i would have some barbata already

i shot one of those in the top of the head with an airsoft gun and the BB came out of its mouth
BB

Yeah i'm from Western Australia :) so i'm guessing you have some bearded dragons too yeah?

Oh.. why'd you do that? The lizards are expensive so i don't really see the point, unless you shot one in the wild.. either way it's a bit of a dick move

wild
child

yes, im holding reptiles for 20 years now, started with bearded dragons but due to unfortunate events i currently just have 1 male(mislabeled female) rescue left, as well as leopard geckos and day geckos, the standard stuff, problem is that i try to go for rescues first but that can come with a lot of problems if you pair them, my former group was wiped out due to a female rescue that seemed fine for the 3 months of quarantine and even after the doc said she was clean... she wasnt... so i hope your little ones are in good shape and healthy and will stick a long time with you, i dont know much about the behavior of minors but so far all bearded dragons are great^^ wish you the best

yeah mate, ever heard of trying not to be a cunt?

Awesome stuff man, do you have something i could add you on? i'll be getting many more reptiles now that i have a bit of money :) also the dragons i got are quite thin and i think it's because of the pet shop i got them from.. i'm sure i can fatten them up though

im sorry, you seem nice but i dont post contact info on Sup Forums, especially not on Sup Forums, i hope you understand

Aha yeah of course man :)

maybe we see us on /an/ again, i will keep an eye out for your guys if you ever pop into a herb&reptile thread or anything related there

Lizardmclizardface

Bloodarcher

Jesus