In this bread you post girls you have rawdawg creampied

In this bread you post girls you have rawdawg creampied.

Op bontributing. All oc ive never shared

Girl number 3 i have on phone

Er i fucked it up

Is this A.L? London?

>rawdawg
>creampied
Redundant. Op is a huge fag as usual

Never creampied without rawdawgin?

All Wisconsin usa my good friend pic to the left is not directed at you
>not feeling compelled to rawdawg her then pull out and blast on a set of nice tits every once in a while. This is a hetero only thread m8

gf, thanks to birth control I can go rawdawg whenever I feel like it

Nothing better. I refuse to use condoms. Either blow me if i cant rawdawg or I'll just jerk off

Goddamn those tits son

Amerifags without their girls on pills make me laugh.

They aren't on pills what the fuck.

I would never creampie a girl "on the pill" were full blown degenerates. They get implanted birth control. Iuds or whatever the weird arm implant shit is
Girl number 4 i have creamed no nudes tho

Creampie almost every day sometimes she prefers it in her mouth/ down her throat

Tell her not to suck in her stomach so much during pictures - it's not a good look.

Ex

Nicole totally freaked when I nutted in her

any more?

Damn, more of her please

Op you never cream pie a slut. That's how babies are made. I don't care what kind of birth control they are on or where they are at during their cycle. Never do it, it's not worth the 18 years of payments

Any with less clothes?

I ALWAYS creampie sluts ;) Especially if they aren't on birth control, I've made so many teen moms ;)

Nope just those two normal ones

Damn, she’s fucking hot

You’re fucking retarded
How can you creampie a woman with a condom on? Exactly, you cannot; hence saying “rawdawg creampie” IS redundant.
Some dude shows you that you’re fucking stupid and you call him a faggot...pretty sure you’re a fucking teenager.
The only thing that you’ve ever “rawdawg creampied” is a fucking tube sock you beta fuck.

Just in case it wasn't obvious.

Getting sluts pregnant is a fun game ;)

No, you haven’t faggot
This entire fucking thread is cancer

Look, everyone else is enjoying it. Why are you such a bitter person that you can't stand to see others having fun? Get off of Sup Forums and go get your life back in order user, do something fulfilling and get some perspective... You'll feel better for it.

100% don't trust a slut at all. Got a slampig preggo, made her get an abortion. And She was "on the pill".

The faggot is the guy saying he has been given the option to knock some dumb sluts up and has been to chicken to do it.

I breed my sluts. I get them pregnant, and then I ghost them. I've never used a real name, I always wait until they send that paniched pregnancy test text ;)

Here's another of my breeding sluts

Bro how stupid are you?

Find one post where i said rawdawg with c*ndom. You are stupid as fuck no lie. You can bareback without creampie. You shouldn't but sometimes you are forced to because the choose your next adventure has 2 options 1a murder 1b jail

I rawdawg sluts at all times and when close to busting i ask if i can bust in her.

YES NOW
fug no

>I'm on x and y
Yes

Any btards not bareback blasting into sluts is the same guy that is a. So fucking beta. B n-n-o i dont wanna go skydiving c. Would meet even I'm their most fun dreams think realities like this exist.

Just shitpost on 4chinz as priority

Like this guys?

Gay

those maureen ponderosa dead teeth, fuck outta here

>in love
Get your imaginary hands off.
YOU WILL DIE TINY

>what is an abortion

Her pussy twitches delightfully when you blow a load in her pussy