God i hate myself so fucking much. im up at 4am getting dominated and humiliated and crying over a video game...

god i hate myself so fucking much. im up at 4am getting dominated and humiliated and crying over a video game. god im just a waste of space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just stop participating in competitions. You'll feel much better about yourself.

They're designed so that most people lose anyway. The odds are against you.

It's not even that, it's far from just that. I have alot of personal problems hitting me at once and I have no idea where to talk or who to even speak to. I'm been feeling quite alone this entire year and it's getting worse.

>I have alot of personal problems hitting me at once
All right, one problem at a time, let's go.

He's genetically inferior, that's his main problem, he will never amount to anything ever because he is destined to fail because he is an abomination of a human being.

My landlord is kicking me out by the month, I have no place to go and I'm probably gonna have to sell my gaming computer to live in a apartment. That's just one of the hundred problems.
Basically yeah.

Are you healthy?
Do you have a roof over your head?
Who the fuck cares about the rest? You can fix the rest. Hell, you can fix the first two most of the time too. Stop bitching and move on with your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

You'll find a place to go, but it's going to take some effort on your part. Drop the gaming for a bit and focus on defucking your life. If the gaming isn't relaxing/enjoyable, then it's not worth your time.

>I'm probably gonna have to sell my gaming computer to live in a apartment.
Good. Video games are a waste of time. Do something productive with your time. Learn something, meet new people in real life.

What game

Didn't even think about that. Not sure why I act like a female when in the moment, I'm gonna blame all the booze I drank. Cheers.
Yup, amen. Gonna miss being on the web, that's about it.
I never expected Sup Forums to help me out this much holy shit.
League of Legends, stuck in ello Hell. Everytime I climb the ranks, I either fuck up everything I can during the match or my team feeds and I get tilted instantly.

It's not reasonable to spend all of your time being productive. The time spent 'wasting time' is important too. The key is to spend more time being productive than doing shit like playing video games, but don't stop for good OP.

Thanks user, I needed that.

AND YOU STARRREEE ATTT MEEEEE

IN YOUR JESUS CHRISTT POSSSEEEEEE

ARRRMMSSS HEELLLDDD OUUTTTT

LIKE U BEEN CARRRYIINNGG A LOAADDDD

>It's not reasonable to spend all of your time being productive.

Who says you can't you be productive while having fun? Video games teach you nothing but how to be a loser. They literally reinforce the fact that you are a loser by making you lose.

Can't scorn the Corn. RIP in peace.

..have you tried NOT being gay?

That'd be hard seeing how I like guys.

man depp really turned into a piece of shit. pretty sad story.

No, you don't hate yourself. You are ashemed, true. You want shit to be better for yourself. That's self love. Step #1: Be true to youself. Step #2: Accept who you are. Step #3: Know you are a work in progress. Step #4: Work on who you CHOOSE to be.

God you are a faggot! Fuck your problems and fuck you! Hope you never get to fix anything. You should feel bad for letting us, decent human beings, know that you exist

Well, I meant like the other gay where you're a bitch and you cry about a video game.

But that dickmunching thing kinda explains why you're gay in the other way.

Maybe take what money you have and take a vacation to some middleeastern country where they take guys who like having their back doors kicked in and they chuck them off the roof of tall structures. That'd fix up the problem of being a waste of space, and it'd give someone the satisfaction of getting one of you degenerate types.

Sure, having fun and being productive aren't mutually exclusive - but I'm applying this to the context of OP because he likes video games. On a minor note: not all games reinforce that idea, primarily competitive ones do. You genuinely believe it's important to be productive with every waking minute? For what purpose?

Very sad indeed. I just saw a video yesterday him berating his dumb cunt of a wife for filming him without his permission. Don't stick your dick in crazy I guess.
Stating the obvious sweetheart, I know I'm a queer.
Again, appreciate the advice. Not sure what got over me. God bless Sup Forums for helping me.
Do you think if I die I'll have 72 Virgins when I get to Heaven / Hell?

Stop wasting your time if you aren't having fun then quit. Why are you crying over the game and being humiliated by some low test virgin nerds why does that affect you? Can't you troll them in all chat? You are destroying yourself

Sell your computer and then go to Iran or Syria. Start sucking a bunch of cocks out in the open. The rest sorta solves itself.

>Do you think if I die I'll have 72 Virgins when I get to Heaven / Hell?
Yeah, but they're all gonna be star trek/dr. who fans.

/r9k/ is the place for you

Clearly I don't think we need to be productive 100% of the time, since I'm posting on Sup Forums at 6:30 in the morning.

Bro, how old are you, assuming over 21 now right?

Ok fair enough, it just seemed as though you were trying to portray that

Yes - agreed 100%, but if he's not having fun, then it's time to put them away for awhile.