Absolutely BASED

Absolutely BASED

What happened?

What are these faggots on about and why is it posted here

sage

Some dude on SNL said that Boston is the most racist city

it isn't, unless the definition of racist has changed to "city with the most white people"

Why need facts when you can just use anecdotes

That's funny. All I ever see on this board is people from Massachusetts saying how their state and Boston is so great because of how white-dominated it is and how there are "no niggers" there

Also Bill Burr from Massachusetts claims Boston is extremely racist as well

Irish are racist people

Anyone who doesn't suck black America's dick is a racist apparently

>claim that a place is great because of "no niggers"
>clear racism all over the place
>DURR APAPRENTLY IF U DONT SUCK DERE DICKS UR RACIST

Mongoloid.

I never said that Boston was great because there are "no niggers" you dumb fuck

Provide examples that Boston is more racist than any other city

And blacks aren't?

>racism is bad

Boston is unironically the most liberal part of new england, especially with all the colleges.

It has more white people so it must be racist, ugh shitlord get a grip maybe?

>people of color are genetically inferior
>not a racist statement

Hmmmm really makes me think

>american drama
>sports

Who said that?

7:1

kys nigger lol

>one of the bluest states in the country
>still get called racist because you are white
LEL

boston probably voted 90% for hillary

Boston could learn a lot from Chicago and Detroit on how not to be racist

Is that MJ?

in 2017 its basically racist to be white

i mean, a white area must be racist or there would be more non whites there ;)

>All I ever see on this board
m8 Sup Forums isn't real life, get a fucking grip. people here are just racists in general

>1 of 2 entirely blue states in the entire country.... live in one of the most liberal cities in the world.... get called racist for being 53% white

Everybody should hate niggers. Including black people. The problem is liberals have turned niggers into martyrs. For the vote. It has nothing to do with racism. I respect all black people. I hate animal niggers in the wild. Of course tge same SJW that defend niggers like Bernard Sanders and others NEVER live in the nigger roaming sanctuaries. Poor black people are the ones that often suffer most from nigger attacks and nigger crime.

Nah it's everyone else who are the racists.

Kill yourself you subhuman liberal cuck. No one asked the third world's opinion. Go crawl back into your whole before Trump nukes the dirt pile you call a "country"

>Hating on Argentina
m8, maybe its the fact that my FWB is a 7/10 Argie international student but bls dont bully him.

Shit dude, he couldn't pass an order to ban some towelheads from getting in your country and you think they're gonna let him nuke anyone?

Hey thanks, I clearly wasn't even being serious I don't know why he got so triggered

racism will only be cured once america is 100% PoC

Still infinitely better than living off beans and scraps in your "country" fucking cuck faggot

>Voting for Democrats automatically makes you not racist

Literally how young are you?

Bostonians at just shitty people with constant chips on their shoulders. For a common house negro pretty much any Bostonfag would drive them nuts.

Are you retarded enough to not have noticed Argentina's sarcasm and decided to stick with your retardation instead?

Millenials are 30 now. It's not the naiveté of youth anymore, they're just baseline stupid now.

Are you retarded enough to not have notice he's doing the exact same sarcasm?

Bomani doesn't even call the Washington redskins by their actual team name. The guy is an sjw nigger

>yankees have been racebaiting for years
>bitch about a fucking flags non stop and whine about southern racism
>uppity negroes eventually turn on them and attack their liberal white haven
>yankees start lashing out in complete panic of being called racist

I would feel bad but y'all deserve this.

Boston was one of the few northern cities that had riots over integrated schools.

>Confederate flag
>Racist
Kek

>calling anyone a yankee
Aren't you late for a lynch mob?

This reads like a parody.

Didn't a lot of bruins fans take to twitter to call PK Subban a nigger because they suck at hockey?

>flag that represents a war over whether or not states can keep slaves (read: own black people)
>not racist

Can't wait for the SPORTS to happen this year.

It also represents Southern heritage and history. 1 in 3 Southern men died in that war, every single family was affected by it, slaveowners and non-slaveowners alike. To pretend that only slavery supporters and racists could fly that flag is ludicrous and belies an extreme lack of historical knowledge.

It's the flag of traitors and it's the epitome of failure.

>350,000 dead yankees
>failure

>We didn't OWN slaves but we did fight for the right to keep them slaves! Come on guys its my history!

Don't even hit me with any states rights bullshit either. Should have had a real economy besides fucking farming.

The blacks bring crime. It's a known fact.

The Italians are enough to deal with.

the goal of the war was to
A. Own slaves
B. Be independent

Neither of them are the case today, especially the latter as all of the confederate states with the exception of Texas take more money than they provide to the Union.

>70% of US exports
>not a real economy

>It also represents Southern heritage and history. 1 in 3 Southern men died in that war, every single family was affected by it, slaveowners and non-slaveowners alike

does it also represent the history and heritage of the slaves cletus?

The bad, underdeveloped economy and infrastructure is literally why they lost the war lmao

Working class parts of Boston rival Long Island for most racist part of the Northern states

>a war over whether or not states can keep slaves
>northern states could keep their slaves enslaved years after the emancipation proclamation

toplel

they lost because of manpower issues, not industry.

thats because they destroy the schools, not skin color

oh man I live on long island and you wouldn't believe how segregated every town is. I did not have a black friend until college.

>the goal of the war was to
>A. Own slaves

if that was the case, they would've just accepted the Corwin amendment.

yeah yeah yeah, even if you vote for democrats, obama, support all sorts of liberal stuff... you are still a racist if you are white

we get it

And yet in 2016 Hillary got more votes than Donald.

It's because the whites never fled Boston like they did in other cucked cities.

>dude states rights lmao

What were individual farmowners supposed to do about it? Their economy was built around slavery, yeah that's awful but it was hardly rare on global scale in the 1860s. You want them to trash their entire economy and face starvation and a lifetime of poverty? They fought for their homeland, you also have to remember that 95% of all battles fought in the Civil War were fought BELOW the Mason-Dixon, so they were essentially defending their homeland from Northern invaders.

The individual Southerner fought to protect his land, he didn't fight so blacks could stay enslaved. I don't care what fucking Alexander Stephens wrote in some fucking mission statement

Jesus Christ you people are worse than reddit

not an argument

>got more dead people votes
ftfy

>be majority white area
>people call you racist
everytime

ive heard people say that about Porland, Oregon too (even though you cant get more liberal than Portland)

Bomani Jones is an insufferable race-baiting hack

Why don't you go bitch about that fucking nigger thug Trayvon Martin more you fucking cunt

>Corwin amendment.
Which wasn't proposed until secession already started. An independent confederacy that protected slavery was far better to the slave states than a constitutional amendment that hardly protected slavery in a country where abolitionists were gaining more power with every election.

its his career, and libs eat it up

>They fought for their homeland, you also have to remember that 95% of all battles fought in the Civil War were fought BELOW the Mason-Dixon, so they were essentially defending their homeland from Northern invaders.

They made a fucking oath of loyalty to the Union, then tried to back out when it wasn't financially viable for them. The U.S is ride or die shit, this isn't a fucking Country Club.

yet at the same time they'll make excuses for George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. It's just a way to feel morally superior, which is what lefty virtue signalling is all about to begin with.

>You want them to trash their entire economy and face starvation and a lifetime of poverty?

Yes. It's called "don't put all your eggs in one basket" They built a shit economy. And fight to protect his land yeah? Don't punch someone bigger than you and then start crying for them to stop when you're getting your shit stomped

They made a oath to the constitution and the Republicans broke it so they left. What's hard to understand?

>The U.S is ride or die shit

you sound autistic

by 2020 only california is gonna stay blue. democrats are fucking done lmfao.

Imagine understanding joking on the internet

>Republicans broke it

??????????????????

The South overplayed their importance with cotton in the European markets.

he said as the approval ratings sank lower and lower

>They built a shit economy.

no they didn't. Southern economy was good, they paid off all the northern debt after the revolutionary war. Not to mention southern slave owners like Calhoun, Monroe, and Clay laid the ground work for northern industrialization after the war of 1812. If they did anything wrong it was not decimating New England for the shit they pulled during the war of 1812.

>financially viable
nigger what? They were completely subjugated by Washington. Abraham Lincoln was elected President without a single Southern vote being cast in his favor. We fought for independence from the British for far less than that.

Also you're mitigating the importance of the economic aspect of this. If you were to immediately outlaw slavery the Southern economy would be in shambles overnight. You know what that means in 1861? Widespread starvation. People dying in the streets. A lifetime of poverty for 95% of all Southerners. And you're pretending this is all because they wanted a few extra bucks in their pockets?

Slavery was awful, and it was awful for the Southern economy, it's the main reason the North was able to industrialize and to advance while the South remained stagnant, but the South was committed to it and reversing their path meant quite literally a lifetime of poverty for people and many of them watching their children starve to death in front of them. That sounds like something worth fighting to prevent to me.

>niggers and spics multiplying uncontrollably
>implying

Serbia pls

>polls shows everyone hates drumpf!
trump wins election
>polls show everyone hates drumpf!

maybe pollsters should oversample dems

Niggers have been steady at like 16% of the pop for awhile now senpai. The spic question though still needs to be answerd

It doesn't matter if they laid the ground work if they did none of it themselves

god damnit RI

polls for anything are always cherrypicked to hell its such bullshit

It's Providencetown.

California equals all of america apparently

you mean prov plantations?

Republican platform in 1860 directly opposed the Fugitive Slave Clause of the constitution. There really is no reason to stay in a compact that the larger half doesn't want to follow to begin with.

Further more the Republican Party was the nation's first sectarian party which was the number one thing the founders warned about. Go read Washington's farewell address. The south didn't have a viable way to phase out slavery like the north did (i.e. they just sold them to the south for a return in profit).

>the founders warned about
Washington's farewell address is crowd pleasing BS. The same thing as a weasely politician getting on TV and saying "we need to be nonpartisan!" Common sense dictates that any nation is going to develop sectarian parties. The founders write about it extensively in the Federalist Papers.

I mean gay people live their you fag.

>bro culture threads get deleted on sight
>this nigger lover vs cletus shit is still up
Just delete the board already

because the south couldn't industrialize at that time. Industry in the 19th century required a large brick building with massive furnaces/machinery and zero ventilation. That couldn't happen in the southern climate, in fact that's why the southern states were scrambling to move in land and build cities like Birmingham, Atlanta, and Nashville in the interior where the climate was better for industry. The whole point of the industrialization was to have southern cotton feed northern textiles factories, they did this by creating tariffs that hurt the south but they believed it was worth it to help the north. It was post war of 1812 and their was a strong sense of national spirit.

Jefferson saw through this and warned the south of a future northern sectarian party but they didn't listen (pic related). Calhoun eventually turned against the economic model of protectionism because he realized the south would eventually get destroyed by a powerful north.

>he never got drunk with friends and argued about the civil war for 4 hours

bitch this IS a bro culture thread

I mean sectarian as in geographical, not ideological. The Republicans were the first party that was fundamentally a regional party that sought to put northern interests over the smaller south. The earlier Federalists, Jeffersonian Republicans, National Republicans, Whigs, and Democrats were nation wide and attempted to speak for the whole nation.

The geographical divide is what scared the founders the most, that's why they made the congress and electoral college so complicated. With the expansion of the American territory the more populated north could easily pull new states out of nowhere for a larger electoral advantage.