If you were going to die in a day what would you listen to? So far I've listened to Ashtar Command-Dead Man's Gun...

If you were going to die in a day what would you listen to? So far I've listened to Ashtar Command-Dead Man's Gun, Queensryche-Silent Lucidity, Pink Floyd-Comfortably Numb and The Dear Hunter-His Hands Matched His Tongue.

I know more The Dear Hunter will be appropriate but what else would y'all go with?

If I was going to die in one day, listening to music would literally be the last thing I'd spend my last moments on.

haven't listened 2 his hands matched his tongue before, just listened to it good stuff

Well OK, it doesn't mean the same to everyone, I get that. But like on car trips between the last places you would visit, etc. You wouldn't play anything?

Yeah, the dear hunter was one of my best late life bands.

Really? Just picture yourself sitting there at night time before you cease to exist listening to some great music, complete silence no one around but yourself and your thoughts.

I'd be playing Runescape

I'd listen to the sound of me raping.

OP here, I actually have cash so I'm gonna spend it around naked chicks before I go to a low percentage operation.

My wife, son, and daughter's voices.

I have cash aswell, goto pay $11 sub every month :- )

Shit, that's awesome, like how Gordon went out on Halt and Catch Fire. But I'm adopted and my fake family is a cause of distress, even if they didn't give me this tumor.

skeeter davis - end of the world

god was never on your side - motörhead

Fuck, just started this and I want to give you a hug for this suggestion.

This will be next shortly.

i love you too user :)

you're welcome

Stevie Wonder.
No one has moved me like that man has.

And I'm listening to this in a lyrics video I love metal but don't know if appropriate right now but I totally agree with the words.

Having a hard time finding this on YouTube.

ok user, gotta grab some lunch,
but i'll leave another one here for you:

love reign o' me, the who

if you like that kind of stuff,
go for the full quadrophenia album:
the story of jimmy the mod,
who went from zero to hero to suicide

OH, if that was just an artist suggestion let me know your favorite song.

A love supreme

Already love the who and hadn't heard this, just started, thanks!

SOPA DE MACACO

Mark Gormley Little wings

Tool

So I had been crying a lot but this one put a smile on my face.
Oh yeah, already did some Third Eye, but yeah seen them twice and both so uplifting experiences. If you want to listen to a totally different kind of band that is also uplifting look up Shinyribs.

Holy shit, Coltrane great suggestion but I probably won't make it through all of it.
This is next.
And then this.

OK this reminded me how much zappa stole from Coltrane.
And this is probably a troll but at least practico mi Español un vez mas.

I'd do something big, I wouldn't just casually play some music. I'd leave a huge dent in American history, whether that's for good or bad.

And lol at this. Fucking love you too, user.

Cool, that's you. I'm listening to music suggestions before going to get a haircut and some dxm then hitting my favorite bars before OD'ing in hotel room after stripper BJ.

Frank Sinatra and Vivaldi

Smart-ass in me would say they never collaborated but I know enough about music I'm definitely giving them each some time. Thank you and hugs.

All of Queen's albums. Especially Jazz.

depends on how I'm dying
also this

I can't get through them all but great call.

I'm forcing an end to what would otherwise be a long and painful death, I'll be going to many places with touchtunes jukeboxes throughout the day.

Good lord the Sinatra suggestion, knew it was good but never listened this closely.

Great combo even if I was going to live.

I moved on to this, but thanks to Sinatra user, hugs.

Ween all day erry day.

I can't believe what came on before fat bottomed girls. Fuck yeah.
And fuck yeah to this. Ween really is a magical band. I'm gonna get some of their 12 country hits in at Redneck heaven later.

Your moms moans as I fuck her up the arse. What kind of gay thread is? Ooh look at me, I'm gonna die, better listen to some music. Holy shit what the fuck.

Man, if you want to fuck my cunt of a(n) (adopted) mom go ahead. But I'm already digging what most anons suggested.

You might already be fucking my natural mom, that would make me laugh. Perhaps you're my natural dad?

Go get my favorite foods, get some drugs, rape some bitches that I hate, murder some people I hate and play with my dogs.

Foods and drugs done. Don't have dogs and don't want to go out with bad karma on the other stuff.

Find a bitch that got away with a false rape accusation and rape her. That is more like justice.

Anyways, just started Vivaldi cause no new suggestions, forgot how great this shit was, but I'm still a beethoven/Tchaikovsky guy.

Man, sometimes I worry about user. I still think we're mostly a force for good though.

Why is rape such a big deal to people? Yeah it does violate the person’s body but so does getting the shit kicked out of you. If the guy says he is going to beat her if she resists then she lays back and takes it. Pretty much proves she would rather take a dick than a beating yet they want to act like they will never be able to function again.

Yeah, I’d focus more on being here and not try to distract myself with music.
Silence for thought and presence.

And I'm saying this as someone that was roofied just last week at a bar. I put myself in dangerous situations cause I don't care but doesn't mean all females are evil, in fact it was pimps getting into her mind that made her do it. Luckily they underestimate my constitution and experience.

Silence doesn't remind me of the beauty of the life I lived though.

The Album "Songs From Suicide Bridge" by David Kauffman and Eric Caboor.

The Dear Hunter is literally my favorite band, have you listened to any receiving ends of sirens? That’s casey’s Band before tdh. My advice if you can prevent it, don’t die. Do something crazy unexpected like Kerouac first, then you have my permission to die, but you at least owe yourself a grand adventure first.

Thanks, Vivaldi was awesome but needed something new, 30 seconds in love this.

I've been a long way around the world, but yeah it's close to the end.

in flames - siren charms and shinedown - 45

monster's inc theme

I mean it really is your choice, you just have such good taste it seems like an awful shame.

This is great. Wish I had more time to explore this artist and album.

Read “The Name of the Wind” by Patrick Rothfuss. Book changed my life, maybe it’ll help you too.

Have siren charms on now and will get to shinedown and
This.

But I think I've heard this in flames before.

By the way my suggestion would be any late Ray Wylie Hubbard, a Texas artist that actually has gotten better with age.

Well lucky for you, there isn't much else to explore. The two were folk artist trying to make it, but nothing much came of their career. This album is the culmination of all their frustration and heartbreak and a compilation of their most depressing songs. It was kind of a "fuck you" for the time they toiled in obscurity by way of releasing something that they truly thought no one would like. Pretty good album though. There's a 1 hour radio mini doc about it's history and reissuing by Light in the Attic records.

These were both great. I hadn't paid enough attention to 'nu metal' but great melody is great melody.

The shinedown video with someone crying in a bathroom has been me too often the past few months.

Fucking great change of pace! Love this shit!

Man, I totally understand that when your favorite folk bands go defunct. Mine was The Hudsons out of Austin and despite clever as fuck songwriting they couldn't stay together.

Oh, one thing my roommate and best friend since kindergarten (30+ years) had me watch the other day was 9 Lives of Garfield. Jim Davis is generally an unimaginative fuck but this was crazy, especially thinking it was on TV in the 80s.

Oh fuck, sorry, just started this. Piano and flute intro good so far.

Shit, another one I wish I could spend more time with. This is my type of jams, and the cover reminds me of time I spent in Chicago with my (adopted) family. First few songs are whimsical fun.

don´t fear the reaper by blue oyster

you going to die? how?

I guess "you better die young" and "dead man walking" both by Nomy would be appropriate...

Music to my ears!

>macaco soup

The cries of the women I'm raping.

Some RHCP i guess

Brain tumor painfully or dxm peacefully.

Well like the Hudsons said in MC Devils son, if you want to live forever you better die young.