>raging boner
>you see this
>What do?

this turned me gay

>Not wanting to lick her asshole

Yeah, you gay son

Put it in her butt. Got more?

i dont like the taste of lard

Nothing because even if I wanted to I have erectile dysfunction.

man the harpoons

With an invitation like that, park my cock right in that ass!

keep going

throw the fucking trap out the window and fuck my boyfriend, because i don't hide from my faggotry

Spit on my dick, jam it up the pooper

Totally plow her cunt. Love fat chicks.

fuck the everloving shit out of that pussy and maybe even put it in her ass

Kick it and hope my foot does not get sucked

Don’t know would taste like pussy and ass. I never ate a fat girl that taste like lard

Feed her 20 pounds of Taco Bell burritos, wait an hour, then stick a tube up her ass hole, spread my ass cheeks and push my ass hole onto the other end of the tube, and wait for her to blast out a massive extremely high pressure fart. Stay connected while she keeps pumping tons of burrito gas into my ass until my colon swells up.

I would find fat bitches like that in a bar. Far away from my house like a different county. Look for homely shy type that gets wet just by putting your arms around her. Get drunk an dance do a one night stand. At the time of fucking I do ask if she is taking birth control if she no that means she is not a whore if she says it means she like different dicks. If she says to warp it up or don’t cum inside of me I know she has not had dick 4 ever and clean. This is when I do my white American duty. I cum in her regardless. And I do it stealth like making a hole in the condom or letting litttle streams of cum here and there inside of her. Would go home erase and block that fat bitch from my phone and feel happy knowing that that fat land whale will have a white baby before some nigger. I have to take one for the team to keep white pride and population up.

good man.

is that the brain bug from starship troopers? There should be that science guy next to it saying its scared while touching it.

What kind of loser has so little self-esteem he finds that hideous creature preferable to healthy women?

Once a fat girl from Arkansas who was 5 months pregnant saw me in the street. She asked me question about a club and right off the bat I knew she had my seed in her. I acted stupid and said I don’t do bars and we never met. She stared at me thinking what to say next but I said I need to go to the church as I’m the accountant and walked away. Never went back to that area lol. I cummed into like 6 girls in That area. One day I will be on jerry springer

"One day I will be on jerry springer"
Fucking legend!

Just curious. You don't feel bad that your child is now fatherless and will probably grow up either a felon or a slut?