33yo virgin cause of small dick , also dreaming abut sucking dick but men disgust me what do

33yo virgin cause of small dick , also dreaming abut sucking dick but men disgust me what do

Your dick is the least of your concerns. Lose some weight and for god sake shave your balls - it looks like a jungle down there

1. Lose weight
2. Suck yourself
3. ???
4. Profit

Girls decides to fuck with you or not way before they sees your dick.

You don’t have a small dick bruh you just have so much fat around it... #truth go to the gym and eat smarter. Figure out your macros.

It's not your dick user, it's because you're a fat fuck, and probably a shit personality, because I know a couple of fat people who actually get laid.

trying to lose weight even with water only fasting i end up gaining more back, iam always hungry for sugar stuff even if i dont eat any ugar at all

lose weight, gain at least an inch.

Seriously your dick isnt the issue, loose weight and youll be golden

Yr dick is perfectly fine. If men disgust you...find a nice one that disgusts you the least and give it a try.

fatty

Do you want beetus? Because that's how you get beetus. Eat bacon and steak and fish and grilled chicken, and minimize carbs user. You'll realize that sugar craving is pleb-tier before very long at all.

how much do i need to lose to attract this girl iam into her but to fat

Gain personality, that’s what’s getting you laid

You are in your thirties which means it’s prime fucking time in the dating market. Do the following:
Lose some fucking weight fat cunt. Go to the gym 6 times a week
Learn to dress. Black fitted T-shirt and dark blue jeans with clean shoes. No trainers.
Get on dating sites and be honest about being virgin. Make sure you have a good salary. Target your own age group and they will come running.
Lose some weight you fat cunt.

Your dick is normal. Shave balls though and trim pubes

6 days without sugar cures the addiction

>cause of small dick
I got a small dick and i get laid

(OP)
where from?

Try a passable tranny

Shes attracted to his looks

>eight fat cunt. Go to the gym 6 times a week
>Learn to dress. Black fit
germay

>cause of small dick
I refuse to believe this part. So you have convinced a woman to have sex, disrobed and were then rejected? Or has your inadequacy held you back from even women?

Your dick isn't small. It just looks small because the rest of you is so damn big.

You dream abt sucking dick but are disgusted by men? Still you want to impress a girl and never got laid? And your excuse 4 all that is your perfectly big schlong?

I love Sup Forums

Where? Still dream about dick?

Fat fuck

Come live with me virgin bro, i'd give you the best blowjob and vice versa

any pics of you

TBH it's not that small, just looks extra small because you're fat, stop eating pizza for 6 meals a day and find a girl.

Nop but i have a beautiful cock and i'm pretty regular looking. :)

/thread

lol, i have smaller dick than you and i still get pussy.

Bro, its not about the size its about the confidence.

lol, she isthe least of your concern, lose weight and you'll get a lot better girls than that.

More pics user please, i'm stroking thinking about sucking you off and being sucked by you.

have any nice trap pictures? pic some guy who lost 50 lbs