Postnight core isn't dead

who here remembers post nightcore, who here fucks with post nightcore, i do.

it's not dead either, it's just really obscure. people are still making pn, so if any old pn producers see this - get back on it. if any of you guys want more pn to exist then make some, add to the pool and inspire other people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUSMpGVWvo0
watowato.bandcamp.com/album/night-of-dubs-single
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wato Wato here, those were the days :')

Favorite 水 here. Still attempting to push it. I have one more album under my belt for next year. ill for sure stick with it if it blows up again. But right now i really want more people making it

i think all the originators could make more music now, and show the genre to any producers they know, and make the scene bigger. it's so shit that there are so few albums.

I think I'll return to it and cook up something today

pls do, we're both working on stuff rn, and we released a split a few days ago

in a few days time im gonna upload a mix to youtube of some of the best artists. Just so they are on another platform.

to be fair, theres a big scene on soundcloud where people upload, nxc. which is basically post nightcore. people like kitty nxc, dj goth kids and emma lee are just a few examples

most recent addition

youtube.com/watch?v=FUSMpGVWvo0

watowato.bandcamp.com/album/night-of-dubs-single

:)

that was fast wato, i'll give it a listen rn

beautiful comeback. i cant wait to see if others join in too. This was a great single though
We should also push for other platforms

who are you

thx bbys :) looking forward to seeing some new developments in the genre! I actually think, for an album, of doing something totally instrumental, but still having a post-nightcore feel, which sounds hard to make, but there must be a way.

i'm NEOCAFE

i new baby nobody knows about. i make blushcore music and breakbeats usually but i made a pn split with Favorite 水 and i'm making another pn album atm

I like Favorite 水, i'll check ur songs

yeah man, that sounds awesome. Try to find a new spin on it that noone has done before. Try and make it an instant classic. This genre has football fields of room to improve and grow

good to be back boys

with you is a classic

thanks man, I'm hoping to top it one of these days :3

make something amazing my man

bump