My boyfriend seems very disinterested in sex with me, I'll be lucky to get laid twice a week, what should I do?

My boyfriend seems very disinterested in sex with me, I'll be lucky to get laid twice a week, what should I do?

Stop being a lard ass

try some new stuff with him. Blindfolds and such.
Dont go loooking for someone else though

rape him

let him fuck your ass

Become a full blown slut. Have sex with other guys and tell your boyfriend to make him jealous. Trust me, this works in the movies.

maybe you got fatter(?)
fucking nigger or female i do not care, post tits even if you are a male, i have to see something before help you bastard/bitch/nigger

since you aren't already cheating on him, i assume you're a guy. just find a bear.

Either work out or stop working out. Or accept it and masturbate until the urge overwhelms you and you rape them in their sleep. That's what I do. They're already in bed with you. They won't put up too much of a fight. If they do, well, cheat. Not before talking about it, though. Don't just walk out in the middle of the night to go find a whore.

Do you have a penis

>since you aren't already cheating on him, i assume you're a guy.
Lol

There can be too many reasons. Your BF could be depress too much stress or anxiety. The best you can do is have good conversation and get to know why he is getting so uninterested in you. Don't need to tell your intentions just get to know what is stressing him out

It doesn't matter if they have a penis. You can't assume their gender with just genitalia. It's 2017 user.

I mean I'm very into sex and he used to be as well, but now he just seems very dissinterested. I'm really into heavy BDSM and have tried basically everything I know how to do. He has been feeling a bit down lately/ anxious, is there anything I could do to cheer him up? PSA I have a banging body

Pics for science
This is a banging body btw

Be happy. I'm married and get laid like twice a year.

Anixety can cause problems and can bring down the sex drive too. The best you can do is start with massage and no sex make him feel relaxed and start paying attention to his eating habbit make sure he get enough protein and zinc in his diet also talk with him see what is causing him so much anxiety?

If you are a guy, this..If you are a femanon, read the fucking rules (TOGTFO)..

Married and Twice a year? That women is insatiable!
Lucky you

We've only been married for 20 years. I guess it will deplate once the honneymoon is over

Tits, timestamp or gtfo

Twice a week is plenty IMO. Try getting him to stop masturbating altogether.

> I have a banging body
lies unless you're willing to prove it

This...
Also your bf is gay.... or cheating on you