>kneel before us
>the white man is doomed

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/183/2/100.short
youtu.be/lvNYXzObWHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half a niglet is 50% Black. You are being dissolved too.

A new beige master race is being bred.

All of our strengths, none of our weaknesses

so what,atleast she will not bear white children.
I mean look at her so pretty,but it will stop after her

58 get!

I wouldn't be so sure. Many of these mulattos will not breed. I saw an interracial couple the other day (one was a very light skin Hispanic man who looked white on first glance) and a very dark African American woman) the baby had pale skin like it's father but black facial features. It was pretty hideous to be so young and I feel like a lot of mixed babies are not as cute as the ones the media tries to push.

I’ve always liked mixed race chicks. Agreed there will be ugly creatures knocking around but loads are gorgeous.

Skin tone doesn’t matter to us white folk, class and culture are much more important. If she has a mixed race baby, that kid will be ok because even if the Dad runs away from his responsibilities, the extended family will get involved to make sure the kid turns out ok.

Blood is blood and we look after our own. Strong family units are the foundations of our success and grant us the strength and character to lead the world

but she wont sleep with you
you'd just raise the black baby with "family values"
KEK

Well said user

sounds like some pretty gay sci-fi you've been into

In the original post The hypothetical is that she is my daughter, so obviously I won’t be sleeping with her (appreciate this is Sup Forums so this is not a guaranteed).

My daughter can sleep with who she wants. I want her to choose a man who cares about her and puts her needs ahead of his own. Skin colour is irrelevant.

Son, sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder about race (lots of people do). Do you have a father figure in your life, a man you look up to?

kekeke

dissolved? white race is dying, turd people are non stop reproducing

absolute bullshit. How many white dads refuse to let their daughters date a black guy no matter how classy he is

Yeah that’s and ugly kid.

Is this a black cock worship thread?

Hey look, another genius that thinks quantity = quality.

blacks look ugly if bleached

Poor people always have more kids. Once their descendants are richer they will reproduce less, will care less about religion and pay more tax.

>and now she sits in a black cock
>she sits in a black cock
>sits IN a black cock
KILL YOURSELF.

In a democracy, do you want 2 quality voters vs 24 quantity voters.

I don't care. As long as he isn't a muslim.

the kid is like 2 years old. I guarantee by the time she's finished puberty she'll be pretty

those are albinos you mong

Yeah I made a sweeping generalisation based on where I live and the people I know.

imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

quality creates quantity

Truth

>when the puberty hits

>when the puberty hits***

Master race indeed. Bet she can swim and jump.

This. You will all fap to her nudes by the time she’s 18. And yes, you will all still be here.

Got dam

fuck the niggers

kill both.

KILL THEM ALL OP

KILL OP

Actually I think it would be funny to see her sitting IN a black cock. Just imagin what a tremendous oversized peehole that guy would have. Can someone pls draw it?

the numbers speak for themselves

mixed kids are fucking gross.

meh still looks like a nigger

Just because someone is mixed, doesn't mean they're going to be gorgeous. Just like how every pure white person isn't going to be either. Usually ugly people produce ugly children hence Whoopie's kid. I think Robert NeDiro's kids have potential, but remember they're still kids going through puberty. Nobody looks great when they're still 14.

>banana lips
>wide, nigger nose
>curly nigger hair
>poo eyes
damn, she could be good if there would be no nigger in her DNA..

Yah, her eggplant shaped head looks nothing like that egyptian..

They still look nothing like their fathers and will have identity issues and eventually fight against their own people, not to mention the lower IQ, industriousness, and other undesireable traits.

Youre essentially dooming your own kin into a life in the underclass of society.

funny thing - nigger deformed head looks like it contains larger brain inside but in reality their brain is smaller

I used to think the "2/10 would not bang" was a sarcastic meme until I saw this comment

Would bang but she'd still look better without the nigger features

no shit sherlock

>Your beloved
i haven't loved since 10 years.

checked

Why do you NEED to look like your father? Coming from a mixraced person the only issue issue I have is from people like you, who cant accept me for who I am.

I pretend she is a ladyboy/has a penis. Then I move on.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this new scientific finding but humans are not birds.

>Suicide rates in teens on the rise
>Particularly in mixed race kids
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

And in ethnic minority groups, Including African Americans.
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/183/2/100.short

We aren't doomed nigger,
we're all doomed and you and your mulatto offspring are going to neck yourselves first.

Black lives don't matter to blacks.

I like it, but can I get some academic sources yo?

This is the only black woman that i'd ever consider fucking. If she existed...

i sincerely hope you to get paid for shitposting like this, can't imagine someone who does it just because.

... damn picture didn't attach

the cake is a faggot

Mental illness is a weakness

I'm Asian so I'm Aryan,
Barbarians Cool!
Go in Battle, Die in Battle.
Go Village, Collect Beautiful Women
Bread with Beautiful Women!

>now she sits in a black cock
black cock vore? nice

Deus Vult

Mulatto Nationalism FTW.
Purge the purebreeds

youtu.be/lvNYXzObWHY

so cut off your nose despite your face?

The black race is doomed.

Depends who the candidate is.

If Trump is the best white people can do we're screwed either way.

that kid is adorable.

>despite your face

This is exactly why you should send your kids to private school. they won’t be learning degeneracy and mud shark beahiviors from the shitty kids in public school.

Without whites society is going to collapse because black people cant do shit on their own except for crimes. So if the white race dies the joke is actually on you but you wont realize until its too late lol

is that a cuckshed?

We're the same species, obviously not the same race.

Can we all agree that everyone is a shit person?