You have 10 SECONDS to name something better than a proper English Breakfast

You have 10 SECONDS to name something better than a proper English Breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=z8AWt-n44TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dog shit

i love a full english but that looks shit

best thread of the day

everything there looks like it was frozen

>2017
>Separate plate for each piece of toast
Refugee truck attack

proper English baps

French breakfast
>croissants

going a full day without seeing this thread, a Trump thread, or an Andy Sixx thread

you're an idiot and need to be killed

Raw white mushrooms

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Proper English Breakfast. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shit food most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Proper English Breakfast's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Chef Boyardee literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Proper English Breakfast truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Proper English Breakfast's existencial catchphrase "you have 10 seconds," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Proper English Breakfast's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Proper English Breakfast tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the lady boys' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

he's right though.
that is a shameful instance of a full english.

AIDS

My dick

Racially clean europe

Why the fuck do you post this every single day. I do not fucking understand. I really dont. Usually these threads are just to troll. I cant tell with you though.

Sex with my gf

Who the fuck eats beans and tomatoes for breakfast? Id have heartburn and be ripping ass before 9am. Yea, awesome way to start the day

Fucking stop, stop posting, stop being a faggot, be original.

Full English bowel movement, shame you eat such a large amount of feces son

>That plating
Fucking terrible.

>hash browns
>no fried eggs
>no black pudding
>"proper" full english

They will never even find your corpse.

A french breakfast?

This looks disgusting, also english food is shit tier in general

A boricua breakfast
>Black coffee (sugar optional)
>Corn fritters
>Water bread filled with cheese, ham, egg
>Some thick ass oatmeal

Shit will fill you up until it's lunch time, also what kind of retard eats beans in the morning, specially RAW freaking beans.

Diarrhea.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

these threads are FUCKING DOGSHIT I SEE THEM EVERY FUCKING DAY
fuck off with these gay ass threads

>the breakfast that built an empire
>and then lost it
I don't know, a breakfast from somewhere that still has an empire?

Obvious frozen food eater. Try eating fresh for once.

that looks like a 1000 fucking calories there m8

>scrambled egg instead of fried
>undercooked bacon and mushroom
>tinned tomatoe
>no black or white pudding

In conclusion kill yourself you English faggot an Irish brekfast is much nicer.
>pic semi related missing mushrooms and hash brown

>ditch the hash brown. replace with black pudding
>ditch the canned tomato. replace with fried tomato
>(optional) ditch the scrambled egg, replace with fried egg
>ditch the fucking muffins
>butter the toast
is that fucking coffee?
>ditch the fucking coffee for a builder's brew.
>HP sauce that shit

Heroin

You sound like a effeminate there, "mate".

american style ice cream, perfect for any meal of the day.

Fossilized raccoons asshole

Biscuits (bread) and sausage gravy. Bacon, eggs, corned beef hash, coffee.

Southern breakfast.

I was going to say a proper southern breakfast

Im english and this fucking sorry excuse for food disgust me. A proper full English breakfast is a hearty meal that sees you through to lunchtime, being a tasty and filling meal. It has hot and delicious meat, perfectly fried veg and the toasts is crispy throughout.

The fucking abomination on your plate would not satiate my dog. The meat still looks fucking frozen, the 'toast' looks limper than a republican at pride, the mushrooms look something my local drug dealer would pull out, the hash brown looks like shit and the fact you have muffins and not pudding is fucking insulting. The only good looking thing there is the fucking drink and I bet you that it came in a fucking sachet.
Kys

But southerners are retards. Will I become a retard if I consume retard food?

truth

only good thing about the south is the food

>ditch the hash brown

It's traditional for the female-brained inbred island dweller to eat discs of blood instead of real food for breakfast.

What's that little red log thing at the 12 o' clock spot on the plate? Looks like a used tampon.

Southern food is probably the best in the United States. They may be retards, but they can cook.

100% truth.

No but if you say retard enough times you will

What is that prolapsed asshole next to the beans?

Everything else looks good tho mate

How about if I stop ending sentences with punctuation? Will that work

Shrimp and Grits anyone?

"""bacon"""

/thread

Anything

Dont mind me, literal breakfast food of the fucking gods here. Not even going to explain what it is; if you dont already know you must be from a fly over state and such delicacies are too advanced for your pleb tastes.

Ausfag so never tried it. Would like to someday.

pancakes

not being fat

>takes pictures of calories
>fly over state
Effeminate "foodie" son of single mommy detected. Being gay isn't acceptable.

Nah I think the other one is more effective

Believe it or not, grits are notoriously difficult to cook well. There's the microwave type, but it's shit. You've gotta go with the traditional grits that take about 20-30 minutes to cook, not the instant kind.

It's originally from South Carolina and if you can find a restaurant that does it well, it'll immediately become a favorite. I haven't met anyone who's tried it that didn't end up loving it.

>
>I think
Doubtful.

Shrimp and grits is a delicacy. Do they have grits for sale in Aus?

Yes because somehow an proper egg sandwich is "effeminate" all because youre assmad about your shitty flyover state lifestyle. And yet here you are complaining about calories, during BREAKFAST of all meals. Get fucking real faggot. Go back to eating grits and bologna and harvesting corn or whatever the fuck it is you flyovers do, you gaptooth fuck.

>Shrimp and grits is a delicacy
Really? Sounds like something they fed to slaves back in the day.

Nothing wrong with an egg sandwich. My grandmother used to make them for me. Gives me the warm and fuzzies inside.

>that reddit space
Didn't bother reading what was sure to be a queer post. I can just imagine all the faggy sass and condescension you thought was going to redeem you instead of just confirming my assertion.

It's quite possible. Grits is made from corn and shrimp is plentiful and cheap.

It was probably the food of poor people in general, not just slaves.

I wasn't criticizing egg sandwiches.

Muh grits

muh nigga

Anything else

Here Ausfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8AWt-n44TU

A full english minus the fucking mushrooms

You'll grow up someday.

Is that supposed to be a sorry ass 'murican excuse for a croque madame?

>reddit spacing
Literal newest of newfags detected. Glad to see you concede defeat though, flyover fag. No one can take a "man" seriously when he complains about "too many calories" during breakfast, let alone ever. Like yeah youre right god fucking forbid i have eggs and bacon during breakfast - WAY too much calories. Fucking retard. Keep complaining about trivial grammar and punctuation on an anonymous Urugaryan competitive extreme button fastening forum though and ignoring the fact that your stupid opinions got BTFO. Thatll sure show me!

>pic related - its your retarded gaptoothed cornfield tending flyover faggot ass.

literally anything that shit looks like garbage

>he thought doing it again would change the beating he just received
>he thinks the calories comment was about the number of calories instead of him treating food like a painting instead of fuel
You're totally dense. The fact that you're posting image macros after 2010 is proof. Reminder: You're a disgusting queer and that's not OK.

Its an egg sandwich. Idk what your crotch madame is and dont care. Egg sandwichs are a beautiful matrimony of simplicity and godtier exquisite patrician taste. However if you dont live in the northeast, such concepts are completely foreign - other places dont even have the infrastructure, like having bakeries delivering fresh rolls every morning, to support such a wonderful venture to flavortown. They rely on storebought rolls and bagels that come out of a sleeve and have a shelflife of weeks rather than hours like a proper fresh roll does. Pathetic.

autism

Real food.

Words cannot describe what a newfag you are. You dont even know how to format greentext properly and here you are complaining about "reddit spacing" because you saw other people doing it and it sounds cool to you. And yeah youre right posting images on an image board is so 2010 you got me there bud. Kys.

Skagen toast, Swedish style.
Prawn fish salad on a small piece of sautéed bread,topped with whitefish roe and dill.

An Israeli one

This shit is godtier, you win fam

>being this triggered because someone attacks their word choice

>reddit spacing again
>repeating himself because his retard brain thinks he simply wasn't heard
>doesn't know how greentext is used
>wasn't here in or before 2010, so hasn't grown out of cancerous and cringeworthy "meme" culture which all his little kid friends on facebook still think is a thing

>thinking anyone cares if a phoneposter attacks word choice

chicken parmi

Fucking disgusting. You Scandinavians eat some shit

Croque Madame is the french breakfast dish your sorry ass "egg sandwich" stems from. You know, another example of how everything 'muricans have is european heritage, just made simpler, with less gourmet ingredients, for the plebs, if you will. Yeah, the northeast is the only place in this world with "infrastructure" to deliver fresh bagels XD. Have you ever been abroad?

I love English breakfast, but your spamming this thread daily is starting to make me fucking hate it.

Keep mentioning 2010 like its the vintage holy fucking grail of browsing Sup Forums. Desperately saying the same shit over and over doesnt change the fact that egg sandwichs are fucking god tier, that you are concerned about calories, and that you cant even refute my observations of you being a flyover state fag because they are spot on. You instead keep trying to derail the discussion about breakfast in an autistic fit of rage because god fucking forbid you lose an "internet arguement". Go milk your cows or whatever the fuck your mom has you do as chores.

But you do care. You cared enough to to try to attack my intelligence, and to assume my method of posting. But that's ok, we all have some insecurities. The important thing is to take a step back and be less of a piece of shit

it's actually brilliant. If you ever come to Sweden (although I hope you won't), I suggest you try it. It's the perfect power breakfast: delicious, just the right balance of carbs and protein, with virtually 0 fat, but still very rich.

Your moms cake

Would be better nutritionally if it ditched the carbs and added fat.

>Keep mentioning 2010 like its the vintage holy fucking grail of browsing Sup Forums.
I'm mentioning it because that was the year the site died. You'd know this if you weren't tourist trash.
>you are concerned about calories
It's now obvious that you have a learning disability.
>you cant even refute my observations of you being a flyover state fag because they are spot on
I'm from New York.
>You instead keep trying to derail the discussion about breakfast
Complaining about shitposting on the shitposting board? Yeah, you're the newfag in this situation. You should've know when to stay down instead of getting your shit handed to you again. But that's something the father you never had would've taught you, isn't it?