As a stepmother to teenagers and a mother to a toddler who will be a teenager eventually, this website scares me...

As a stepmother to teenagers and a mother to a toddler who will be a teenager eventually, this website scares me. I came to

know of this website through an article about deaths caused by cyber bullying. The article mentioned this site as a

breeding ground for cyber bullys and pro-suicide. I was bullied both physically and psychologically when I was a preteen,

and if I hadn't had the support system I had, I would not be around to see how horribly those bullies turned out years

later. The Internet was my solace; I was popular in chat rooms. Times have changed, though, and I am scared to see what the

future brings. I want to keep my kids off this and similar sites. What, as parents, can we do besides being constantly

aware of what our kids are doing online? Especially when preteens aren't the most forthcoming with personal info

- A concerned mom to the good guys in here (i know there are a few)

QUADS

Stop overprotecting your kids. Youre raising to be soft and weak. Let them explore the sites themselves and LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE

Nice quads momma. Just teach your kid to not be a fucking loser. The internet isnt going to influence them, trust me. Their shitty friends will. So keep an eye out for that.

You should post your kids social media contacts so we all know who to stay away from

Quads or not, the rules apply.
Show tits or get the fuck out!

Tl;dr but those quads don't lie

Ohhh shit what do we do now? Quads is truth.

You can't stop them from coming here, but you're approaching the problem wrong. Your job as a parent isn't to prevent the bad things in this world from happening to your children (because that's impossible), you have to raise them to be resilient enough that any number of bad things could happen to them. By sheltering your children you make them weak and you inevitably set them up to fail. Make them self reliant, make them strong, make them sort themselves out and get their shit together. Don't do anything for them that they can do themselves.

Y-you too

Sites like Sup Forums.org/b/ help us cope with our handicaps. Please let us be woman. Be glad we do shit here and not out there. (not that often anyway)

Don’t be a faggot op let your kids be kids, just make sure they don’t become a furry.

Yeah probably

>preach!
That's the truth

I rather have soft and weak kids than kids who are led to suicide/drugs/etc by a forum

how can one say the internet doesn't influence kids!! wake up!!

It's the kids that are soft and weak that are led to suicide by something as trivial as an internet forum you dumb shit!

Tits and timestamp or GET THE DUCK OUT!!!

You can install child guard or Google similar software and block the websites so they can not use the website but no matter how much protective you get kids these days have friends they can see these kind of websites on there computer. The best you can do is to train your kids to tell you if they are being bullied most kids don't not talk about such things since they are afraid or feel week but you can find a lot of self help gudies to do that and always keep a eye on kids and don't put a computer in there room you never know who they are chatting with and sending nudes thank me later.

Your kids will see your overprotection and raise you 3 marijuanas.

Nothing has as much influence on kids as internet. You can't be serious :|

*FUCK

a much needed thread!

If you're being bullied and you're reading this, listen up: it seems like the biggest deal at the time, but in the end, it's really not. I'm only 20, but when I look back at my high school days I just laugh at how much I really thought high school would impact the rest of my life. I got bullied a lot in high school, and attempted suicide. I regretted it immediately after (theres something about drinking charcoal that makes you never wanna do that again). But in those 4 or 5 years, I realize how much farther I've come than the people who bullied me. I'm in my third year of college, I have a great job, and I have a wonderful support system of friends and family. And what is my bully doing? She's pregnant with her second child before she's 21, without a job or even a GED. Trust me, you're better than them.

-Sarah Milner

when you dont overprotect them they will learn to think for them selfes about what is good and bad/what they should and shouldn't do. i get bullied, told to kill myself and physicly attacked almost everyday, but there came a pont where i just told myself that i should stop beiing a pussy and just live my life without worrying about shitheads.

Im completely serious. I used to go on Sup Forums 6 years ago when i was 15 and it never effected how i acted.

The Internet has no influence on children. Studies actually show that children's personalities and whatnot are developed on Saturday every week up until the age of 17 years, 4 months, 1 week and 6 days based on what food they eat.

Don't be so stupid.

This

>why did it take this long

lol!! what!?

Wow quads
This is nothing new it's just an incubator for it
Prepare your children well as I am trying to do with mine
Earth is hell life is pain
When I gave my children life it was the most self centered act of my life.

No one here is good or evil

No more than the world is

Pussy's ain't gonna make it in this world, gotta grow some balls.

Waste of quads on a shitty troll.

it's time to criminalize cyber bullying ..... this is a new type of crime and needs to be dealt with .... all websites can trace people who are posting these hateful remarks and this information needs to be reported to law enforcement ..... the bullies and people posting abusive comments need to be located and prosecuted .... if they are under age, their parents, teachers, etc. need to be addressed and held accountable ..... we need to deal with this new digital criminality, with serious international laws to address this ....innocent victims are dying from this cruelty ..... society has criminalized many kinds of abuse in the past .... they need to criminalize cyber bullying and cyber abuse, as well .....

Sup Forums is where the pussies go though. We just act hard. OP’s children will do a lot worse than send anonymous mean replies on the internet, I guarantee it.

omg it's alicefag again
notice me senpai

Stop destroying my hunting grounds

Alright lady now youve pissed me off. What youre talking about infringes the first amendment. If you dont want your kids going on the internet cause youre afraid, put parental controls on their devices. Just because youre afraid of something doesnt mean everyone should suffer the consequences so you feel more safe. Stupid.

Backteace them all !!!!! Someone please protect all of us from life!!!!

Consider yourself noticed amigo

Good luck tracking people using VPN

That's the most moronic thing I read today. You clearly don't understand how kids think or what the internet actually encompasses. To say internet doesn't influence kids is totally ignorant. Laughable actually

Welcome to Sup Forums.
As long as you have a good parent/child relationship (not the bff relationship that most mothers and stepmoms have, ffs), your children will listen to what you tell them about places like this. Talking to your kids about the internet is like the talk about sex; you can tell them everything until youre blue in the face, but the important things won't be learned until they experience them for themselves.
The fact is, you can't protect them from the world. You just cant. The best you can do is let them loose and be compassionate and answer questions when they come to you.

As for us all being degenerate cyber assholes, well all I can say is that we are a reflection of our innermost selves, the part you don't see everyday but is still there in EVERYONE you have ever met or come across. We teach your children; we have families; we serve your filet mignon and sautéed asparagus; we assist you when your cable/dish is on the fritz; we are everywhere. We are you and we are your kids. Cheers!

because there are not so many of us OldFags on /b anymore.. all these fucking millennials who haven't been properly educated on the rules.

what can i call you
i see you everywhere it's like spotting red cars on the highway
how about just alicefag
you are the same guy right cause i keep seeing alice pics everywhere

Good support thread ;)

heres an old post from my blog :)

Bullying hurts, don't you see?
You are nothing, but a big bully
Don't you think of what could have been?
What if they put a razor to their skin?

What if they wrote a note to say goodbye?
And their family and friends were left wondering..why?
What if at night, they cry themselves to sleep?
By morning, it's too hard to get up on their feet

They are afraid to come online because of bullies like you
When they try to tell somebody, their plead is overruled
Soon they can't take it anymore
They think, "What do I have to live for?"

Finally all of their secrets start to spill
They grab the bottle and overdose on pills
All they ever wanted was a friend
And to hear the words, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again"

You did it all for the fun
You didn't know what could've been done
What if you pushed them a bit to far?
All your actions have caused one big scar

Haven't you seen what you put them through?
You think they're weak, but they're stronger than you
All they want to do is forget
They think, "how much worse can it get?"

Don't you know, you're their biggest fear?
They scream so loud, but no one can hear
What if it was you who got hurt everyday?
Tell me how many words you would have left to say

Physically pussies yes, mentally probably less.

Ok, I will pick this bait. Your concern is real, but your approach is totally wrong. You're not protecting your hypothetical children, you're raising weaklings, unable to deal with reality, dependent of a temporal shelter (you). Sooner or later they would need to face the real world. If you believe Sup Forums is the worst place, you're don't have a idea how real world is.

btw it seems weird i think you're the same guy i keep seeing but you have to be
it's like so unique the alice pictures that i can't help but think i keep seeing you like finding a needle in a haystack
it's fate i have to point you out whenevr i see you

Honestly, I doubt many kids here have committed suicide because we told them to. Kids come here on purpose expecting that sort of treatment.

Yeah, same guy. Other people just call me Alice, whatever is fine.

Well I've honestly never seen anyone else posting my pictures and junk, maybe I jut kinda stick out because of it?

Hello Dolly!

Alice likes it....

yeah maybe
keep being unique, it lights up this dark life of mine whenever i spot you, i dunno why it's like this game i play with myself
fuck off nigger

Lewd

i've been posting and lurking here for over a decade and never once tried a drug or even shit like the "ben gay on your balls feels amazing" thing. it's a lot like a cult, only the weak are susceptible; if you aren't weak-willed and weak-minded, the worst that will happen to you is seeing some gore or some shit. it used to be a lot worse. you can only be convinced to kill yourself if you are fucking retarded, or already at that point in your life.

get that fucking duck outta here

Hey, I've come to recognize you as the guy who recognizes me, it's nice to come across a friendly face so to speak.

ye ye
welp i'm abandoning this thread now
see you when i inevitably see you space cowboy

Catch ya later homie

how to Oprah's book club army

Tits

Just don't raise your kid to be a fucking pussy.

>psychoLOGically

yes user, and all the Spider-Man pics are the same user as well.

Sup Forums bro if you're gonna copy and paste some bullshit at least make it look good. Those hanging "a's" and split sentences between different paragraphs gives it away.

Kill yourself. R8 ur b8 0/8

Some classmates tried to bully me but sambo lessons paid off.

Soooo you dance-battled them then, did you?

>1 post from this IP

AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You type like a

fucking retard that cannot into

the internet so you post like

you're Stacy texting Chad for hot beef

injection. You should get off the

internet and stop worrying about other

People.

> Sup Forums bro

Make amazing crystals. I'll hand you the straw.

>attempted suicide
You cant even do one fucking thing right.