Confession thread

Confession thread.

I've threatened my parents with a knife multiple times, when I'm pissed.

Kill yourself. Nobody cares about you and your dumbass secrets. Trash.

Octopussy

I've vividly imagined my wife dying in a car crash and leaving me and our sons (or one of our sons) behind, and the pain would be insane. But sometimes I also imagine feeling some sort of relief and new start, and I feel so guilty about it. I love her and my kids, how could I possibly ever imagine myself being happy again after losing her or one of the kids?

when ever i get my hands on money extra cash I can save i go directly to the whores in my area i live in los angeles, i love big asses, tits, and getting blown and jacked off also making out with the whores, sometimes i eat them out just a bit to taste pussy, i get as dirty as possible giving 0 fucks that night because i drink, but the next day i feel guilty as fuck on spending all that money, my gf and family think i a decent guy, little do they know i am a freak even paid 50 bucks for some hot slut to give me her panties last night so i could jack off to them at night smelled lovely

I go out at night sometimes and slash car tires

The nudes were fake.

i want my fiance to cheat on me I imagine her getting pregnant from another dude so i can get out of being with her it would be a easy way out hoping for it..

you could just kill her. you didnt get that idea from me though

i've rubbed my hard dick against my 9 yo little sister's ass in a beach chaging cabin and came for the first time.

lol naa i love my freedom and life, i am just getting cold feet that chick is solid just a fantasy of mine where i can say fuck it

Sometimes when I'm bored I go on the internet on chat ports like tagged and look for people that want to have sex with underage children I pretend to be the underage children to lure them into areas that I know have no one around when they show up I confront them I usually hit them with the taser so they don't screaming I usually stuff a dirty sock in their mouth to muffle the sound most times I stuff I'm going to drop them bring them somewhere more secluded to stop them but if they put up a fight I stabbed him right there in their car multiple times till they die hopefully one day this will catch on and will have a lot less perverts in the world but for the time being I have four murders under my belt and nobody knows anything about them

I have a somewhat famous ex-gf who is still a good friend. I will let you know who she is but you'll have to guess first. Ask me stuff.

In reality, you weigh 40 stone and haven't left the house in over 2 years

i was raped and i think i liked it

My wife and I routinely fuck and suck college-age twinks.

See you soon.....rob

Checked....fag from jail

I'm a dude and I like to wear bras in public, I like the feel of the underwire + the rush of wondering whether people can see the outline of the bra under my shirt

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

meet a nypho at a night club straight out hit it off even mentioned she is not lesbo but is down to have 3 somes with chicks to please me, super confused because i have a gf of 4 years and we are planning on settling down soon, but on the other hand i have this hard core sex addict just like me is down for anything fuckk my life, and my gf is just not heated like that thinks bjs are gross fuck my life nypho spat on my dick and sucked it the first night we partied

kek

My elderly neighbor has asked me to help him set up autopay for his bills. He has given me full control of his finances. He has close to a million dollars, and for the last year, Ive been slowly stealing from him.

I murdered a girl in my school and her psycho boyfriend was arrested for it. Its been more than 20 years, but I still go back to the place I strangled her and relive that moment.

I am super close to just ending it. I act all cool infront of my family but really just dont feel a need to be here anymore.
All I do all day is come on this site.

Honestly, anons, it sounds like either nerves, or there's something you're subconsciously unhappy about. Anything major happen in your relationships lately, that might have put you on edge?

Yeah, honestly, unless your gf stops being a prude, it probably isn't going to work out for you two to begin with, user. Does she have other issues with sex? Maybe problems orgasming, so she doesn't understand the allure? Guilt? Child abuse, maybe?

Lol. How is the Normielife going??

have plan to kill self very soon, cool thing is it will be like i did not existed at all.

Dude, like yea, 5 years ago. Quality screen time, bro.

cp rules Ima make my own someday

yes i had to get it out of her i asked her why we do not have sex almost at all she is asking me to give her more time and more time wtf, she said some one tried to sexually abuser her as a kid and she is terrified if doing it or even me laying a hand on her but i am conflicted because she works on a bar where men go all the time, and asks me to help her with rent etc, i am confused she says she loves me but never brings up lets fuck or something, i told this story to the nypho and other women they tell me she does not love me but only my security and i will end up with a cold bedroom situation and end up splitting up anyway i am so conflicted right now

Dave?!?!?!

I 'raped' a woman.
Fuck her I lost my whole social life cause of her.

I want my wife to die in a traffic accident so bad. I'd be free, and mopping up with widower pity pussy

nope, girl sitting at home, listening to the rain and drinking tea

kek say goodbye to your gf

I can't stop doing cocaine on the weekend. I'm spending alot of money, I'm using an 8 ball a weekend for 3 months now

I'm not making a case where women have to give it up all the time, but if your sexual drives never match up, long term, it's not going to be something
you're happy with. I'm not saying you SHOULD split up, but maybe she needs some counseling, or bring up counseling and gauge her response. If she's willing, then that should tell you how invested she is into your relationship. If she's not willing at all, well, you can do the math, I'm sure.

5 years and it still bugs you? Is it something you've brought up to her and attempted to work on, or one of those festering issues you can't bring yourself to lay on her?

yea bro thanks i have been meaning to bring that up to save the relationship, i mean i read about cold bed rooms and how bad it is for both partners when their is no sex at all, i agree if she is willing to work it out then she cares if not then its best to move on rather then live a life of misery and doubt

how much u spend on cocaine user

250 a week

and if she was not so cold and would even give me a hand job once in a while or bj at least try to over come her fears i would not be cheating but i have needs and i told her many times what could happen she is selfish bro i treated her like a princess so far even helping her family when they are in need we only made out i grabbed her as put my hands down her ass to feel her panties and that's it, she will not let me touch her tits i tried putting my hand there she went tense

did you get caught?

What is punctuation

IRS audits that shit upon death...you will be caught.

As a "str8" guy I suck a lot of cock...sucked over 150 cocks and been fucked dozens of times- almost all while dressed in panties and stockings...

no one - GF, Family, friends etc...have a clue I am a cocksucking pantyboi.