How do I respond to this?

How do I respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being a fat us citizen, well, you can't

He is literally the reincarnation of Mussolini

How can people say that and at the same time believe that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau a traveler, diplomat and aristocrat invented racism after seeing Brazil and other non-white countries.

Clearly this travel broadens the mind shit isn't concrete for everyone.

tell them to spend some time in Detroit, India, Mecca, and Zimbabwe and see what tune they're whistling afterward

i don't believe you have been to these places and can therefor really tell

There's nothing wrong with travelling, seeing different parts of the world, other cultures, etc.

You don't come home to demolish and rebuild your house to look like the 3rd world shithole you just got back from, do you? You don't change your family or your community or your government to something different to not hurt their feelings because yours has been proven to be better, time and time and time again, do you?

No. That's crazy talk.

Go. Travel. See the world. You'll be a better person for it. Just don't make this country like the shit country you went to see.

Let me dig up the proper picture.

/thread

your views are narrow shitlord

>implying
Thanks for the insight satan
I sent the pic you gave me. Now to wait for a response.

>Non-Muslims
>Allowed in Mecca

I've traveled a lot and it's only cemented in my mind that multiculturalism is a mistake.

I dunno, I saw and got stolen from by Mexicans for the first time in my life when I traveled, also bummed more ciggs to blacks during that trip than ever before because everyone who sees a pack in your hands asks.
Also met genuinely friendly and interesting examples from both races too, so pre-judgement only goes so far yknow?

Travel is fatal to prejudice? Maybe so. There's nothing quite like being served 40 year old scotch in gentlemen's clubs all around the world by men of every colour to convince you that really, all those chaps wearing the white tuxedos are actually quite amicable.

It's actually having to live alongside those people as an equal which gives prejudice a second chance.

well travel does kill your prejudice. it only leaves you with first hand experience. it's another ballgame whether it confirms or disapproves your prejudice

OY VEY RACIST SEXIST ISLAMAPHOBIC MEANIE MAN

SHUT HIM DOWN! OY VEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!

>implying I can afford to travel

Prove it

People who travel (in my experience) aren't social justice faggots

What I sent

Travel for yourself and see how wrong he is.
>mfw personally travelling across Vietnam and Croatia proved to me what cancer Communism is/was

you're an idiot. The first sentence was okay but the rest just played right into their hands.