Help me out here /b

Help me out here /b

It’s over.

Slammed you harder into the ground than 6 million jews in a mass grave. Sorry OP, move on.

There has to be way to recover from this

No recovery from this user. you got shut down pretty quick

Nothing to say at all?

She sounds like a fag anyway, user. Let it go.

At this point only a dick pic coukd save you OP

>Matched
>Doesn't like you

Women don't even know how to use tinder. Jesus christ

Nah. the "...x" shit probably make her cringe a bit tbh, and the fact that she didn't even follow up on your getting to know each other also means she doesn't give a fuck.

move on, tons of bitches in the world Sup Forumsro.

You’re saying to let go of this

send her a dick pic

A dick pic is definitely the way to go. Show that slut that you mean business. Make sure to get your face in the dick pic too to show you're not afraid of publicity.

Godspeed.

The whore who can't even show her face? I think you'll live.

Dubs speak truth

That said, these anons are speaking the truth. Dickpic will get you in.

Move on.

user, start with a cheesy pickup line. They'll laugh. Then say something like, lets get (food). I usually go with tacos, sushi, or pizza. Usually gets us to a date. Then its all on you. GL, bro

Don’t open with “let’s get drinks” the bitch doesn’t know you so you have to at least put forth a little effort. Tinder isn’t just a hookup app anymore.

Hi there, expert lady pleaser here. The female genders often show little interest in our kind, unless we show off ourselves much like animals do in the wild.

First, put on your most dapper suit, and finest fedora (if you don't have one already, get the hell off the fine halls of Sup Forums) and take a picture of yourself in a contemplative position.

Make sure to inform her that you were thinking about the finest delicacies of life how Nietzsche philosophies when you took the photo.

Also, make sure you leave enough space in the frame to capture some subtle hints of your interests in the background, preferably something anime related or MLP related (get some taste, haters. Girls love guys in touch with their feminine side!).

Anyway, I hope this aids you in your quest to woe the females of our race and good luck to you, kind sir!

send dick pic. that will make her change her mind.

Let go of some shit you aren’t gonna get? Yeah. I’m willing the bet that bitch is out of your league even without the autistic convo.

cmon send her a dick pic op and screencap it

Only works if you are trying to pick up middle schoolers. Gotta be a dumb bitch to fall for that.

Just let it Go, otherwise you fall in to the territory of "nice guy" MGTOW jaded beta. Take the high road.

Fucking loser that's not how tinder works

I thought that's what we're aiming for

Nigga thats really the first thing you said? It's over you'll never learn.

Call her a coal burner. Insult her until she says yes. Youre fucked either way. Might as well have fun.

kill yourself faggot

its over OP

>calls other people losers for not knowing how online dating works

Are you that insecure that you only swipe right to see who finds you attractive?

Send dick pic or pussy. She isnt going to fuck you eitherway. Its over. Have fun with it.

You don’t use tinder for that. You go to jr high football games and pretend you have a kid on the cheerleading squad. Then after the game you offer free shit to any of the girls that will get in your van.

Nigger what? Do You realize that learning about online dating can get you a lot of easy pussy?

This.

Care to elaborate?

"ugh,thank god."

>thinking a |b|tard had a chance with this

Yea.

Anal in 5

Matches with you, then rejects you. She wants you to beg, just leave her, she isn't worth it

You already lost. Move on. Maybe to someone who isn't so fucking shallow.

Tell them to suck their dead nans rotten clitoris. Straight up roast their nan

This. And she'll probably just use you. Don't give whores like her any attention.

rolling for "have fun contracting AIDS slut" and when she replies just unmatch that cunt

Wew lad, you got shut down hard and fast. There is no way back from this. You've been trounced and denounced. Move the fuck on whilst you still have a modicum of self-respect.

What are you 12? Move onto the next one dipshit

just ignore it and ask when she wants to go drinking. she is just testing if you are a beta who never responds or an alpha who just takes what he wants

You can start off with something simple like hi (girl’s name). You can also start of by asking her about something in her profile. Ask her about things she is passionate about or some other kind of shit that shows you are interested in what she has to say. They already know you want to fuck them but they want to feel like you aren’t just looking for the first bitch that will say yes.

As long as you don’t act like a sperg, talk about dumb shit like video games or memes, come off like a horny creep, or do a bunch of beta shit then you have a good chance at getting a date. Talk to her on the app and if that goes well ask to talk on the phone either the same day or the next day at the very latest. If she seems interested and the phone convo is going well then say something like “I really like you and I feel a connection. I would like to take you out on a date”

Only a beta would buy a girl drinks after she insulted him.

Tell her to open bob and show vageen

you matched with each other, i don't get it.

KEK

Thanks for your answer
So nothing special, just no sperglord behavior

post name

your mom

I know some people just accept everyone, then they see who messages them to pick and choose. This might have been what happened.

Delete the number and find another girl.
Repeat the process until you find a girl that enjoys your company and wants to be with you.

I guess you could say:
"Wow, when you put it like that you come across as a huge cunt but I'm sure you're really a great person."

Nice line. Still, I personally wouldn't do it. Bitch doesn't deserve even a half decent guy. Would probably turn OP into a cuck.

send a dick pic faggot

OP a faggot who can’t even tell when it’s over lmao

Don't say "feel a connection"

IM A GOOD GUY YOU DONT DESERVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>being not attractive to someone
bite the bullet OP you fuggin faggit

This

Channel your inner poo. Don't let up and frequently ask her to spred bob nd vagene.

More or less this is what girls want in a guy. She wants a guy that will make her feel important, sexy, safe, and fun. Basically you are going to be like her daddy that she fucks. Tell her what you want to do and don’t ask her. If she doesn’t want to do something she will have to tell you no and you can compromise. Don’t say shit just to agree with her and blah blah. Be nice, be fun and be a man.