Wtf is gyno

>put on lingerie
>do cam shows
>jerk it for faggots
>profit
Easy cash, kinda jealous actually.

tits

Gynecomastia

Build some muscle up in those pecs try letrozole, I have read it can cure gyno . That or nolvadex

it's not gyno, you are just fat

Get skinny
Get on hormones
Attract cock

yes and i even have puffy nipples it sucks

pretty little buds.
are you sure you're a guy?

Letrozole kills estrogen, nolvadex blocks estrogen at the nipple receptors. In a medical book I have it says nolva treatment long term can cure gyno, have not seen it happen though

beer breaks down into estrogen and creates tits, stop drinking that shit

I just started running more often until most muscle and fat was gone, then started doing basic stretches and exercises so build toned mass. You wont be huge but it makes gyno unnoticeable. It took a year

thats why the brew mastering monks weraing these full body dresses?

Probably :p

First you have to find out if it's really gyno, go to a doctor and get that shit checked out. If it is gyno you have to get surgery, if it's fat then you have to cut your body fat. I got puffy nipples with abs so i know the struggle.

Post dick

How do you get gyno in the first place?

fucked up hormones

Ahhhh. How do i fuck up my hormones lol

lol nice tits bro

weird thing i have gyno but my testosterone levels are actually high since i have a very high sexual drive and started balding at 17

Eating meat.

lay down and push the floor away from your face 100 time a day and you wont have that problem you silly little faget.

Bitch tits. Nice feminine body, fagoo!

That’s most likely the cause, excess test converts to estrogen and binds at the nipples of all places... really sucks

Excess test also converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and attacks the hair follicles causing u to bald, also sensitivity to dht is purely genetic good luck OP

Naw. Had the surgery back in highschool and insurance covered it.

Go to a doctor...
But yeah, do excercise, lose fat and grow muscles. Also, be careful with what you eat.

this

/thread

Lies

Get on tamaxofin.
Insta cure.

so wtf do i do that doesnt mess with my sex drives? i dont care about balding since i already shave my head but how do i fix the man titis

No shit sherlock...

Honestly surgery would be the best option... tamoxifen long term would be worth a try it’s fairly cheap... but if u don’t care about the hair, u can get on as many roids as u want and get jacked af .... letrozole will make estrogen almost undetectable, but it will affect a number of things including your sex drive, possibly ... worth a shot if u wanna get rid of it

Hit the gym.
Try the 5x5 Strong workout. Guy has an app. Very nice. The app, not your girlie tiddies.