I frequent this site just to lure perverts into secluded areas where I can control the surroundings most times I post a...

I frequent this site just to lure perverts into secluded areas where I can control the surroundings most times I post a lolly thread and start to friend up one of these sickos once I find out you live in a city close enough for me to drive to I usually contact you from a different account and tell you I want to meet up with you and then I'm an underage boy / girl most times it doesn't work but when it does I get super excited I get another kill I've been doing this for years I've only done it 4 times I'm looking for my 5 kill I hope you guys think this is a joke and ignore it

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2015/03/30/395069137/open-cases-why-one-third-of-murders-in-america-go-unresolved
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gey

weak numbers there, kid.

I also care a tazer with me

English not so good....but I am learning in the USA

I like to act like a pedophile on here and lure neck-beard larpers into.taking me in the woods so i can kill them. I have been doing this since 2003 and I have over 250 confirmed kills. I hope you think this is a joke and make it a meme.

See you soon

I don't like perverts either. But seriously you sound like a gigantic faggot. I'd love to meet up with you. I'd fuck you up. And yes, I am mad. But seriously you joke about taking someones life kiddo. You hella lurk this site so you can fap to loli just like everyone else. Lure me pussy

Good job bro BUMB

that's your dream you faggot, good dream though

no you won't

>lolly

What city do you live

Thank you grand liberator.

Do your wrangler know you're using the computer without permition?

npr.org/2015/03/30/395069137/open-cases-why-one-third-of-murders-in-america-go-unresolved

nice fantasy.
post pics or didn't happen.

How? Do you want to see the knife

Op

i live in the hindu-kush mountains

Guess ur safe for now

I have cut myself two times with this knife because my hand keeps slipping on to the blade

I also like to shitpost and brag about how amazingly i contribute to society and bring down my own sense of justice on humans, in an anonymous board that people actively show disgust and hate to each other, but even though i know that, i would like to impress these sub-human vermin

You should try killing some one evil

Define evil

Any one who fucks kids

>>lolly
Just post some hot loli pics.
LOLI THREAD!

Evil acts doesn't justify other evil acts like murder. That shit only work in your chinese cartoons

no. fuck off

Op here, I am Russia pls forgive bad english but I am learning in the USA

Told you it won't stop them.....there still going to show up maybe I post pic of #5........

Lol told you I'm ever where I'm lily

this could have been good but it wasn't

Show pics you use for the fake accounts

Why would you test if he's for real ?

Why dont you take a seat right over there

nice m-3 faggot