Why is it bad to like Rick And Morty?

Why is it bad to like Rick And Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0LtmeR_GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you keep posting about it.

it's the male version of duck facing in photos.

It's a trap.

why is it bad to keep reposting this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw

it's not, it's just the cancer fanbase that makes me want to stop watching damn.

this

The hate flung at it makes me like it more.

People love a bandwagon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0LtmeR_GY

it's a great show that somehow attracts retards as well, it should not matter - the simpsons gained mad popularity too since 91-92, but the show only got bad since their 7th or 8th season

It's not. It's just bad to be a douchefan like a sizable minority of the shows fans.

what's wrong with getting a r&m tattoo?

lol nice bait. everyone know season 8 brought the Swift demise of the Simpsons

nothing if it's done well I guess.

Because 4 chan is full of insecure idiots who dislike anything popular to build a retarded sense of superiority.

Similarly though, R&M has attracted a very loud minority of the most fucking retarded fans that have the same superiority complex.

Just enjoy the show and trigger both groups of these morons as often as you can. Its pretty fucking easy to piss off contrarians.

Because autistic nerds have some sort of psychological block that prevents them from liking things that normies like. In their mind, once "mainstream culture" recognizes and starts enjoying something, it is no longer acceptable for those elitist nerds to like it too. Happens with music all the time, tv shows, styles/clothes, anything basically.

If the fanbase afeccts Your enjoyment of the show or anytnig for that matter you are a weak faggot

It's not.

This

From 2007 to about 2011 I worked the night shift and used to watch adult swim pretty much all night, like ATHF and squids, metalocolypse, Tim and Eric etc, but when I switched to days I kind of stopped watching it all together.
I have never watched an episode of this show but apparently it’s gained enough of a following in the alt humor community to warrant checking it out.
Is it really funny? Or is it a mondern day Mr. Peabody, which I assume it probably is

It's not.
My IQ is 143 and i love the show

/thread

ya I guess you're right. still gonna watch it regardless tho.

It's retarded

Check it out, watch more than one episode. If you like it you like it if you dont you dont.
Im an old school A.S fan (Harvey Birdman, Venture Bros. Space Ghost, ATHF etc.) and I like the show. But I wouldn't really compare it to anything else I have seen on A.S.

>Birdman and Venture Bros.

Lol old school ASS fan.... Cuckfag. Show some better creds than burger buttwipe crap

TEE-HEE

Nothing is wrong if it's done well.

Dja get that thing I sentya?

The fan haters are worse than the fans.

Underrated post

>boo hoo! why do you hate my favorite show!

here he is again, the whiny little faggot

Because you dont have any individual interests and you go on what the popular opinion on here is.

But I liked it before it was cool.

Consider picklecide.

Me too actually

You're a faggot for caring what other people think

your*

It's not bad to like Rick and Morty, but the fanbase is intolerable cancer.

You can like RnM, just keep your mouth shut and don't be a fag about it.

>why do you hate my favorite show? i don't like you anymore
>MOM!
>MOOOOM!!!
>LOOK THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HATE MY SHOW ON THE INNERNET!
>BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR

>IT'S
>NOT
>FAIR!

>I like that show, I really do!
>STOP HATING MY FAVORITE SHOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOO
OO
O
W

Its not, just stfu about it.

/thread

Who has that one post with the “the show is so smart blah blah only genius’ will understand it blah blah, some god blah blah” bullshit

I really want to like Rick and Morty. I do. I keep hearing about how its "intelligent comedy". It always ends up being crappy slap stick comedy. Maybe im just dumb?

It's not bad. It's just bad to be a retard, and a lot of retards like watching it nowadays.