youtu.be/69lqjl9eITE

Other urls found in this thread:

bjork.com/#!page=discography
youtube.com/watch?v=3WFh5iqDr7A&
mega.nz/#!yc9lwQJQ!rotb5skZcGrTCxZRwwmwV_JvfzpbW3nXAWQsFDdz3x4
bjork.fr/Jesse-Kanda-Dazed-2017
imgur.com/a/gMLEm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any news about the album? It feels like an eternity when it was released.

No, sadly. All we can do is hope something comes within the next few weeks.

What does Sup Forums think of her remix albums? Do you think they're worth a listen?

what are some of your favorite looks on her? pic related was such a look

I love the way she played with colors during her Volta phase. Very tribal and primal. I especially like this shoot, a lot of texture and color.

No news, but a lot of stuff in her website is being reconstructed so that could mean something.

I love the Vespertine aesthetic. Not only do I think it's her best, but I love the way she used swans and greyscale as well as the colour white, despite the sexual themes of the album. White usually has the connotation of purity, but I think Björk did a wonderful job at flipping that on its head and adding a sense of innocence and grace to the idea of fucking.

I always thought she looked a little off in this shoot.

This

Debut is her comfiest era.

Post rare pictures

I don't like this picture. She looks very uncanny here.

mmm i love you so much, shes so beautiful and arousing, you are getting the sound, you are almost there,, mmm how i love you so much, well done my sweetheart, my heart and will is yours

I agree user, but try and tone it down a bit.

>Bjork will never be your cool, arty gf

I can't handle it, lads

You could try lucid dreaming, maybe? What's your favorite Bjork era?

she looks way hotter in that shoot than most of her others

It's been growing on me the more I look at it, I guess I'm not fully used to her seductive side yet.

i like to embrace it

That sure gets a reaction out of me. Her thighs are what I find most sexy though. So thick, yet so toned. I hope we can keep this to her music, though.

her appearance is so versatile

I'd pay thousands of dollars to fuck her in the ass.

I would murder someone for a day-long fuckfest with her.

anyone seen her live?

I need more of this

i've got you dude hol up i know i have at least 1

I probably never will. ;(

ITT:
horny losers and little actual music discussion

OP here, I tried. Fuck you though for being an asshole about it.

what is your favorite bjork album, mine is vespertine

her work in KUKL doesn't get talked about enough honestly I like The Eye more than most of her solo albums

sheesh I haven't even heard of that, just goes to show how much i really know about her. thanks for introducing me though!

bjork.com/#!page=discography
She had another band called Tappi Tikarass you've probably heard of before the Sugarcubes.

oh shiieet i had no idea about these thanks man i've been looking for something new to listen to

You're welcome dude, have fun. Try and listen to some of her more underrated solo stuff, like her b sides and remix albums. Gling Glo is also pretty fun, although I'm not a jazz listener.

RIP

What are you guys hoping for most in the new album?

hey they're coming

Really? I thought Holidays in Europe was a much more thorough execution of KUKL's ideas

thats about it i think

Oh definitely

Thanks senpai

How can a woman look so radiant even in her later years?
Yeah, it's not overly excited like Post, but not as reclusive as Vespertine. It's just right.

Anna and dismembered are amazing
Holidays in Europe is also excellent.

Where are this photos from?

I think they might be from one of her Inez and Vinoodh shoots.

Someone emailed her label and they replied all they know is that there's going to be an update early September, what about exactly, they don't know, only Bjork and a couple of other people know.

They also said in another email physical copies will be sent out a week before the release date.

She was still in the studio last week though which doesn't really inspire confidence for a September release. I hope we get at least a single this month though

>ywn hear any recordings of her jazz fusion band, Exodus

Goldie raptured that cunt.

She shouldn't have annouced anything... atleast till the released of the first single.

Better not to expect anything that being anxious.

what a boss

You just know.

Yeah, seems contradictory too, seeing as she herself hates the wait between announcements and releases.

I think so too

her vocals go all out in that record

Any jazzfriends here? How is Gling Glo as a jazz album?

I like em

Post your fav remixes

Everything from niggas on the moon

this is fucking creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=3WFh5iqDr7A& I prefer this to the original. Remixed by Mick Hucknall of all people.

Those weren't remixes lol. She recorded vocals specifically for the album, and there were some Vulnicura samples in there.

Anywhere to get a high quality dl of this? I remember you posting this a couple threads ago, you cheeky little bastard.

Here, don't say I never do anything for you.

mega.nz/#!yc9lwQJQ!rotb5skZcGrTCxZRwwmwV_JvfzpbW3nXAWQsFDdz3x4

Thanks. ;)

where did you get this pic? i love this shoot so much

bjork.fr/Jesse-Kanda-Dazed-2017

it isnt there lol
but thank you!

Oh shit, sorry. Good site though, you should dig through it.

Here you go: imgur.com/a/gMLEm

once again. thank you!!!

bump

youtu.be/1A78yTvIY1k
Post comfy borks.

bump

Bjork never went downhill after Vespertine.

Where did you find out about this remix?

That's kind of dangerous.

It must've been off for long enough for it to discharge, and she seems very careful not to touch anything.

It’s a b-side on the single, well, one of them anyway, there’s like 3 versions.

Damn, I really need to get to downloading music. Not exactly sure how I should set up a digital library. Could you do me a favor and screen yours, as an example?

Sorry, can’t at the moment, but my music folders are quite disorganised anyway, especially my Björk stuff haha. Really need to get around to sorting everything out.

Guess that makes two. lol :)

here's mine! hope you see it lol

Thanks user! Do you use foobar as well? How do you organize your genres?

i use musicbee! it looks as pretty as a music player can look for me lol. foobar was too complex for me

abt genres i dont organize them, its too much work and i dont like listening to music by genre

Thanks user. I'll try it out.

It was long enough for me to discharge if you know what I mean.

I love you, user.

Were you careful not to touch anything?

I'm pretty certain the announcement was just to coincide with her magazine features so you can't get too angry at her. I supposed she could have left off the "very" when she said "very soon" tho.