Who is she?

>she

>anybody
>ever

>Real talk
gtfo nigger

But I oppose the EU AND sympathize with Russia

Some Jew probably...

I oppose the EU, and I love Russia, my wife is Russian, I'm half Russian, and many good friends of mine are Russian. Russia opposes degeneracy like Trans shit, Gay parades etc. I love them more for that!

I don't care if she has a dick and I hate trannies she's too cute

Even better I have a Jew fetish

I oppose the EU. I also sympathise with Russia, they are strong, I understand Russia.

I like Italy aswell.

Strength has always come from unity, one leader, one entity. EU is not unity.

The Roman Empire was unity, it was strength, they called Russia the third Rome once.

I don't understand that logic either, but why would you not both oppose the EU and sympathize with Russia anyway?

katya lischina

Katya Lischina my maple friend.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/katya-lischina

Fuck EU. Russia never should have saved you all

It's a favorite line of EU politicians. If you watch their "get togethers" and Big Nig says something concerning Russia, you'll always have some faggot talk about Putin laughing and how anti-EU arguments are pro-Russian ones. Just Jüdische propaganda.

It's NATO propaganda. Trump will give them a spanking then a haircut for their audacity.

>America, Russia, and Eastern Europe will never launch the great crusade to purge the EU's degeneracy from the continent

you almost had me, but you started shitposting 2 replies deep.
Rage
Seported

Yeah this.

Did I hurt your fee fees?

>not sympathizing with the biggest and most powerful non-degenerate white country left in the world
Kys Giovanni.

>In most of your Sup Forums carrier every user was considered male unless proven otherwise (tits/gtfo)
>mfw it's also now true for real life too (pussy/gtfo)

Some things were meant to stay in dark depths of web.

With that being said, I personally oppose the EU and sympathize with Russia.