How to get a side piece that sucks cock w/o condoms?

How to get a side piece that sucks cock w/o condoms?

Used to have a side piece for $60 that would deepthroat, balls, everything, and was decent looking. Basically an on call ho.

How do I get this again? I was lucky.... : (

>pic related, it's exactly what it looked like

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hpv-genital-warts/human-papillomavirus-hpv-test#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you have to pay her, she's not a side chick.

>side piece
you're talking about a prostitute, don't refer to her as if there's a relationship going on.
what you're doing is paying for human contact because you're empty inside.

whatever faggots 60 bucks is 60 bucks

and a prostitute is a prostitute
(and an STD is an STD)

>$60
woah
dude, there is an answer to this: a healthy bi guy or a gay guy. simple. it's a mouth, so what. plus, they love it and do it better.

>i'm that bi guy

you're probably infected with something that will kill me of cancer one day...and you're proud of it

i guess you were born that way

DELET
>also
60 dolans is quite high price , if vagene is in the price then its not that high
i often visited place in which prostitutes took 20-30 euroshekels for bj w/o gummy

/thread

contagious cancer, lol. yeah sure, mate. anything you say. been tested and clean. proud of being cautious and having done things that i absolutely enjoyed and indulged in.

UNDELET

not that OP isn't a faggot, but can't HPV cause throat cancer? you spread that by oral.

Blow job with a condom? That sounds like a huge waste of my fucking time. I've got a difficult enough time getting off with regular head much less putting on that medieval torture device chainmail known as a condom. Fuck you.

>medieval torture device chainmail known as a condom
>me fays wen

how do you test that?
i haven't been to public gloryholes or any of that shit. only ever got together with decent, shy fellas who wanted to get blown.

This.

Silly faggots, when will you give up trying to poz heteros?

doesn't sound like that at all
as far as that article goes, you can get this from eating pussy as well

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hpv-genital-warts/human-papillomavirus-hpv-test#1

you can get a swab test at any clinic, it's not invasive or anything.

if he doesn't do it, no damage done. get over it.

/thread

>"why do you want to check for HPV specifically?"
>"uhm ...."
how do you avoid dis?

> side piece
> paid for sex
I don’t think you understand how this works. stop listening to nigger music and trying to emulate their chimp behavior.

Just... Just have your main girlfriend give you oral no condom?

B8

Where u @ op I need $60

>Has to pay for sex
>Can't even do that right
>Suicide is a viable option

i mean, it's a clinic, what possible reasons would you have for being there? what are they going to do, test you for cooties?
they're professionals. they get this shit twelve times daily. just say you want the test because it seemed like a sensible idea and leave it at that.

Bravo!!!

pretty cool gf that doesnt give a head without rubber ... its like she's grossed out by her bf dick

true true
i have no symptoms though

it's asymptomatic my dude.
OP is still a faggot but at least i'm helping someone out.

[A new player has entered the game.]

Latest estimates state that around 50% of sexually active people will have some form of HPV in their life. If you're sexually active, there's a good chance you have it and you will never know.

The body normally clears it out in a few years to a decade. The crossover between types that cause various cancers, and those that cause no symptoms or only warts, is small.

Hope that helps. Love, user.

yeah i read that it's common that there are no symptoms
doesn't hurt to check, i guess.
there's no fun in sucking a condom, though. i had a fuck buddy who let me suck his dick on a weekly basis, sometimes as much as three times a week. has become irregular atm. i prolly gobbled about a pint of his jizz and the thought of that makes me hard already. all you hateros be hatin' while i'm waitin' to blow him again. yeehaa

all the more reason to get yourself checked.
go boldly, user.

U2 med user
go boldly into that dark night
stay classy, stay hetero

(can I get a copyright on "hatero"?
that's about the lamest joke i've come up with in a long time and i'm doing a lot of lame jokes)

san diego

look to all the faggots with the syntax "side piece" and "paying"

I just want an excellent blow job, for $60, without a condom and fear of STDs from the throat.

Is that too much to ask?

FFS

Lol. Paying for blowjobs? And with a condom? Lol. That's called a whore. Side chicks do it because they like you/your dick. And they do it without a condom every time.

I have never used condoms when getting head... ever.

He’s straight you raging faghot.

>faghot
you're just another hatero.

so what do? Ashley Madison?