Music has been frozen in this awful era of meme rap poptamism and refuses to do something new and its been like that...

Music has been frozen in this awful era of meme rap poptamism and refuses to do something new and its been like that for like 5 years. I think we need something refreshing that isnt some ultra nigger booty dance music or white girl slut/feminist pop.

Maybe thats why despacito is big? *shrugs

I think we need a massive shift in the type of music thats popular. I think we need someone to take a risk, i want the top 40 to be like dream pop meets vapor wave, meets shoegaze, i want the top 40 to sound like you fell face first into a water fountain at a mall in the 80's and you can hear the malls music being played over the intercom.

I think this world could be a lot more interesting but people prefer profit over creativity, especially now.

when did Sup Forums get so le wrong generation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>TOTBL at 10
>Bon Iver at 9
>Modern Vampires at 8

>people prefer profit over creativity, especially now
it's always been like this

Even when pasta it's kinda true

I can understand shitting on TPAB, but GKMC? I didn't even read that wall of text.

>Giving Panda Bear, Arcade Fire and Interpol a 10
>Out of all of them: Interpol
>Dismemberement Plan and Rapture get an 8 & 5 respectively

Go listen to some more white people whining, you fag

I can understand shitting on GKMC, but TPAB?!

Swans, Blackstar and a Moon Shapedpool

nah ur taste a shit

Who cares, there are still lots of albums that you can listen to.
Stop posting pictures that aren't remotely funny.

Good Kid is better, so is Sec 80. (Butterfly is still pretty good)

Can I get the template for that album rate?

Why do you even bother to listen to hip hop

>dream pop meets vapor wave, meets shoegaze
>creativity

your taste is trash

>literally an "all music made by black people" is bad chart

back to Sup Forums

The pic is just a meme

you aren;t right. im gay and lgbt lefty in general but i don't like most of rap

>has unreasonable hate for hip hop (and by extension black music)
>says nigger unironically
>thinks top 40 pop will ever be good
Yes, I too dislike the talkie noise (((music))) that is constantly pushed by ((((((((((the jews)))))))))) and ((((((((((((((((the niggers)))))))))))))))) and it should be replaced with my favorite and patrician genres like post-shoegaze revival and progressive noisecore. If you disagree with this you're a niggerloving cuck pleb and you're the downfall of the west.

>If you disagree with this you're a niggerloving cuck pleb and you're the downfall of the west.
Channeling what you don't like and speaking from that place will not help you or the world in any way or form. Think before you post. Meme magic is real

>that feel when i was the one who orginally wrote this
>that feel when some sperg decided to copy and paste it and post it every day now
>that feel when i feel like im being bullied

Im going to go back to /x/

>hip hop (and by extension black music)
i'm sorry i guess you've never listened to jazz, blues, soul, or first wave techno

learn English you stupid nigger

Please explain to us all how you would rate Kanye, Kendrick, and Run the Jewels so poorly.

Summer. Not even memeing, it was the summer.

>DPlan not a perfect 10
>Echoes a 5
>Silent Shout a 7
>Bon Iver a 9
I think you're the one who doesn't understand creativity

>Interpol
>Ten
Hahahhahaha