how do i become a trap ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make your penis more feminine.

Hormones, shaving, avoid strength training.

this

Do I look like a trap?

you look like someone who's trying too hard

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

fuck off

> Post body on Sup Forums
> If you're a 7 or above then continue
> shave and wax all body hair
> Buy cute cosplay
> Take care of skin and stay thin
> Profit????

here are some easy steps:
> buy into leftist propaganda about diversity and gender
> buy into the common misconception that woman have it easier in life
> don't try to understand the destructive nature of postmodernism
> believe in the faulty concept of inclusion
> develop mental illness based on this factors and think you get more accepted by society if you dress like a woman and have an instantly easier fulfilled life because of that meaningless action
> start dressing and behaving like a girl
> become depressed later cause of the toxic community, the all around present deception and constant lies
> start in a few years to recognize that you destroyed your body and mind but you become old and no one wants an old men looking like and pretending to be a girl
>depression
> suicide
> the end (yay)

This is a meme but its true

Drink about a liter of bleach.

i look like an anorexic

I just wrote that text. You are the second guy today claiming I write existing memes. Does the word even have a meaning anymore? It's called personal opinion, memes are for entertainment purposes only. This hedonistic generalization to prevent people from actually think about matters like the good ol philosophers did in the go ol days is pretty unhealthy for society bruh.

All jokes aside: if you're into dudes just start a healthy gay relationship. if you like dressing up or role play just do that with your partner in private. but this whole gender and trapshit is for people who hate themselves, the people around them and the world we life in. It's just unhealthy and as far as I understand all this those people treat each other like utter guttershit. Engaging int his toxic pile of shit they call community is just torturing yourself to become a worse version of yourself. Don't label this shit for the sake of labels. stand by your sexual orientation and have a healthy sex-life and partnership without the garbage like retarded gay marches and trying to imprint this on children and shit.

That's not the Sup Forums way, fampai
>lurk Sup Forums and other boards for too long
>let mind become corrupted
>remember normies don't matter
>become not autistic by always doing the opposite of what /r9k/ would day
>make a few IRL friends
>buy titty skittles on sketchy online pharmacies
>see a doctor if you have insurance
>dress like a fucking lunatic for a few months
>hook up with guys and kind of regret it
>camwhore on Sup Forums
>be immune to trolling from your years of lurking
>level up trap points
>pendulum swing back and dress like a normal girl with help of irl females
>hate liberals bringing undue attention to our peoples
>mock other lesser traps on Sup Forums
>rally against leftist trans communities
>get banned and exiled from any lgbt circles for calling them faggots
>live glorious, reviled by the left and right
>don't be a faggot
Don't hang out with too many other traps or you become a weird parody of feminism based mostly in weeaboo bullshit, like a key that's a copy of a copy of a copy. Shape your eyebrows. If you dress like a weeb with striped socks you're obvious as fuck unless your irl friends are weebs; don't try to look like an anime. Don't be a try-hard by dressing unrealistically feminine or making your voice sound super faggy, live in the crossover of manlet skinnyboys and tall tough women. Makeup takes years to be good at, don't overdo it. Work with your body type; don't try to look like petite lolita if you're a tall tough bitch, just look for cis women who look kind of like you. All women hate their appearance sometimes; you weren't raised a woman so you don't have as much social conditioning around that, take advantage of it, don't be a bitch. Don't be delusional and think you're 100% woman, be satisfied with being close enough. Don't go out of your way to avoid things because they're masculine or embrace things because they're feminine, just be honest with yourself and your interests and you'll seem a lot more natural.

Don't be a faggot.

A lot of people blame "liberal pc culture" and claim about feminization, but they don't take it seriously. Most people say stuff like that because they've heard about it from other people. But it shows a trend in society where people hate themselves and each other.

well let's call your scenario the preferred outcome if he goes through with this, mine the "bad ending" if that eases your mind.

I still think I have a point though. Making someone aware of the downsides a plan has is something that is frown upon in american society, we Europeans like to play out every possible scenario before trying something. That is after all the reason we developed imagination as a species, to be able to play through scenarios before doing them to avoid death or extreme misery.

Like you and me on a warm summer night with a bottle of whiskey and no sense for regret.

Most opinions and possible scenarios regarding society have been thought through one way or the other, not every opinion is made public though. Learning from others and past mistakes is one of our greatest benefits, I don't see why we should book that as a negative?

Yeah but 99% of the people don't build on it or improve on it, they just repost it, like a meme

lmao whats the deal with the spearmint tea

Improving yourself is a constant struggle, even for the smartest among us. Just cut humanity some slack bro, we will find a way.

Yeah, I was just explaining why I called it a meme. You're not wrong.

I agree, plan for the worst, hope for the best. Most of what I described is the path I followed, minus the weeb shit, I'm just assuming that for most people on Sup Forums. I am very happy with my choice, my motives were just long seated issues from childhood on. A lot of people here are depressed neets who watched too much anime where high school girls are having perfect magical lives, and so believe that by becoming a girl their lives will improve. This was before Tumblr really took off, now it's even easier to just say "oh this will fix my issues!" because there's so much IRL support. Tumblr fags have similar mirrored motivations, replace anime with "I have demonized cis people and escalated the oppressed and I want to be oppressed too"

Tumblr FtM:
>men have it easy and women are hated by society, I'll become a man and then I'll be respected and valued even though I'm still a useless whiny piece of shit
Sup Forums MtF:
>women have it easy and beta males are hated by society, I'll become a woman and then I'll be appreciated and valued even though I'm still an autistic inept piece of shit

Neither of them address the real cause of their problems. Transitioning can only solve one issue: you hate the physical form of your body and must change it so you and others perceive you as having been born the opposite sex. Doesn't/shouldn't change your personality, hobbies, activities, or the fundamental nature of your person. It will solve no problems and possibly add some, and if you come into it delusional about results you will escalate your existing problems.

t. honest rational trap

Show me ur boipuxxi bb

First, get as healthy as possible. Then does it.

What happened?
Well since killing people isn't a good idea anymore, we decided it'll be fun to look like what we like to look at.

Also, as a trap I feel fairly qualified in saying:
Most problems that men and women have are essentially identical. Everything from the redpilled MRA types to the man-hating femnazis stems from a truth that those individuals accurately perceive as happening, but if you assess the scenario with all details in place besides gender it's the same story. A relationship partner doesn't hold up their end of the work and leeches off the well-being/money/emotions of the other. A partner cheats in a monogamous relationship. A partner never really loved the other but dragged it on for selfish or scared reasons. People are inconsiderate to each other, belittle each other, assume the other is stupid. People are physically vain and have egos. People are turned down for jobs or do very well, sometimes because of performance and sometimes for bullshit reasons. People don't get promoted. People are violent and abusive, people are caring to the point of self-sacrifice. Pretty much every stereotype I've seen men and women complaining about are ultimately the same human behaviour, but it's perceived as how the opposite gender works because those are the ones you have intimate interactions with.

All humans are equally flawed. Gender just shapes our perceptions, but ultimately people are people.

A shotgun blast to the roof of the mouth

Wow you are so rational and down to earth. People are people, you tell 'em girl!

I personally can't understand hating yourself. Nature is fucked up in any conceivable way, creating the strangest monsters we can imagine and yet everything has it's special beauty if you can overcome the prejudice of the small minded. I fail to see the advantages of the specific modifications traps make. I fail to see the purpose. Evolution randomizes for maximum success and tbh. I never understood what exactly your success in that regard is but I would never judge someone who does it. My concern lies with the potential failed opportunities for natures success gene lottery. But it seems we will solve this issues in the future by technological means so it has become a smaller issue for me in the past few years. What concerns me most now is the ant science mentality that is growing in the western world and the lost fascination for the exploration and mystery of space. I consider the trap business as barrier in that regard that a lot of brainpower goes into superficial stuff that could be focused on concerns of humankind. Ofc that includes the whole variety of things I consider waste of time. I am only talking about heavy focus on one topic consuming most of your time with no beneficial outcome. Considering that only 1 in 10 is doing half the work that advances us as species right now in any field of study or production.

I'm just a dude who likes traps, yeah they're gay as fuck and they're still guys, but I still want a relationship with one.

lmao why you niggas going all philosophical on this shit

here is a non-philosophical advise on your psyche: your posts is translated as: "I'm insecure". Just do what you feel like.

why avoid eggs?

Don't, you will regret it.

People still have side hobbies and quirks. I'm a trap who has a successful job and productive hobbies, it isn't a huge expenditure of brainpower, just takes some effort out the gate but then becomes an effortless background skill. I think it's a false assessment to put trapping, along with most social quirks and activities, into a category of "takes away brain power from science" because it's a side activity. Any subject can fall on the range of "casual/serious side interest" to "all-consuming addiction at the expense of others", from degeneracy like traps and drugs, to standard nerdshit like vidja, to normie shit like, idk, football and beer. Plenty of CEOs like sports too.

Also 1 in 10 advancing the species is kind of silly. I have a good job and it pays high and in a sense, it creates more measurable value for humanity, but someone's gotta take my order at a restaurant. Division of labor: as long as someone is contributing to the well-being of others, even indirectly, it is advancing us as a species. If Elon Musk had to cook all his own food and haul his garbage to the trash pile every week, space would slow down.

Evolution is much wider than individual-gene-propogation. I do not need to have children to have a positive impact on the world. Memes are almost more relevant than genes these days. The majority of human beings, in the right conditions, can be successful/productive contributors to society, but ensuring those conditions exist is key. I don't know what being a trap specifically contributes to humanity on an evolutionary level, and maybe it takes my individual genes out of the pool, but my brother has kids so the genetics of our line are carried on, including whatever shit from me he's carrying. This is why homosexuality hasn't evolved away, assuming it's partly genetic. If anything, traps are more meme than gene; our social structure outpaces biology, it's the human way.

I don't really have much to add on to what you said, but I appreciate you putting all of that into words. Even medium-effort posting is a rarity here these days.

So do qt boys become traps because they themselves are attracted to traps? Or can a trap fall for a regular guy? Like say I'm 6'4", 6/10 looks, 7/10 on a good day, and overall have a decent life/job. Would I be a candidate for a qttrapbf?

Or shit even a really twink/effeminate guy who doesn't mind cross dressing. No homo or anything of course because their penis would be effeminate.

Not everything has to "contribute to humanity" to be important or worthwhile. Hobbies and interests are like that. Einstein certainly wasn't always thinking of the large impact of his theories on the world when he was discovering relativity, he was focused on figuring out the true nature of reality. Even then, his theories couldn't be applied in a way that "advanced society" by improvements in technology or material, it was a memetic improvement.

your first point: if you break it down to the individual I agree. also people need downtime naturally. if you lift it to the point we are at now though I disagree. It get discussed in society as important matter, countries create legislation around it and spend hundreds of hours on this topic. the discussion and focus lies heavy on the individual and individual needs. there is little to no communal sense and a common goal. I think if you look at this big points of interference it is a disturbing pattern that sidetracks bigger issues. and oftentimes on purpose to distract from more important issues. divide and conquer is one of the oldest concepts, and right now it works like a charm in our societies benefiting the ill willed and wicked.
calling alternating your body chemistry permanently a quirk while keeping the genetic material of the sex of your birth is a slight understatement don't you think?

1 in 10 is a proven statistic in any industrial country, nothing against your personal experience but that is hardly a good point of reference. I'm specifically meaning studies that conclude that in any given company or organisation roughly 10% of the people are doing the majority of the work for progress. I've learned that in one of my classes, can't remember which one so I can't provide the studies right now.

on the point of evolution: it's try and error, the combinations are near or are infinite and any chance wasted is wasted potential. I don't see the point in denying that, there are countless people who didn't procreate though so it's a minor issue as I said and probably not an issue in the future due to the possibility of gene manipulation of embryos.

I would think most become traps because it gives them attentional and validation.

There's a lot of people out there, you just have to roll the dice a lot until one that likes you is a trap.

Yea I know. The standard "plenty of fish in the sea". Idk. Me going out to find one would require being willing to admit I'm attracted to men in some capacity. No matter how small or large. And I don't know if I'm there yet. That would mean fully accepting I'm bi-sexual, which scares the ever living fuck out of me. Maybe I'll just go get really drunk at a party somewhere. See if I can loosen up to hit on a QT and be totally surprised when they whip out a cock.

Why are you afraid?

The standard stigma of what others will think. Oh god what would my parents think?

Do I just bury that part of myself and hope it doesn't explode out at an inopportune moment later on in life? Do I act in it and keep it hidden from everyone? I will really have to go out of my way and evert quite a bit of effort to keep my life private.

Do you still live with your parents?

Most people are very accepting of that in America.

It is not good to bury yourself.

I imagine a trap would probably be scared by a tall dude

Drink several gallons of bleach. (Don't pussy out on the first bottle!)

If you survive, you will be a trap! Happy transitioning! :3

this.

For me i like to dress in cute things in privat but out there no way.

>like a trap?

Yes.

>like a woman?

Neh-heh-heh-hoooooooooooo!

Be naturally androgynous/feminine, if you have manly features dont even try. Cringey when you see all the manly freaks crossdressing thinking they're a trap.

This is actually retarded, anyone who believes this should just an hero. Genetics > some guide on Sup Forums.

relatable

Fuck off

Most traps are trans, simple really.

Rolling

He looks like a drag artist user, not a trap.

Yea. For now. I can move out at any time, but they let me pay minimal rent so I can save a lot of money for a house. My parents already said that if me or my sister were to "come out" it wouldn't change how they fell about us, but still, I feel I'd be letting down my father. He's the manly man, motor head, ACDC listening American male. Although Bi-sexual isn't full gay. Could still give him grandkids if I met the right girl....
Fug. I thought girls (female) liked height. I'm also very built because I work out a lot.
Well it's not so much I dress up. It's more so I want to find others who do. Whether for

>Estrogen
>Bulimia and self harm

kill yourself and you'll be reincarnate as a trap

Yeah I'm nervous about it too. My dad has said the same thing but then also talks about the gay agenda corrupting children so yeah. You should though.
Most cases.
Only if you're buddhist

And i just want someone i can dress up for in cute outfits and be treated like a slut but im way to afraid.

Similar problems but opposite ends of the spectrum. I feel for you user

hmmm

Lol no

Are you a QT? Post pics even if you block your face.

Yes. When they're not trans they don't have a full time dedication to trying to look like a girl and don't pass as often. And don't start with the "traps aren't trans" bullshit. That's just anime rules.

This is why I like feminine twinks. Shaved legs, clean asshole, fair skin. As simple as having them dress up occasionally in thigh highs to make it interesting.

i would never fuck a guy
but i would suck ferris dry