Tl;dr: Pegging is a heterosexual sexual act that frightens people who are uncertain of their sexual identity...

tl;dr: Pegging is a heterosexual sexual act that frightens people who are uncertain of their sexual identity. Pegging thread.

I see some of you people can not see the difference between sexual orientation and body parts. Many of you, either you are gay or not, think that enjoying the prostate stimulation is gay, because gays put things in their butts to feel pleasure. I even know some people who believe that a guy who likes giving anal to a girl is a closet faggot, because anal is reserved for gays.
Pro tip: Gays don't like women putting things in their butts and they don't like putting dicks in women's butts. Gays do like other guys with real penises.
Getting pleasure from anal stimulation isn't gay, because if homosexuality never existed, this kind of pleasure would be possible anyway. And probably gay males who don't enjoy anal exist too, but that doesn't make them any less gay.
Also: gentle pegging thread, but no that bdsm shit please
Feel free to share your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this makes me hard. am I gay?

Hey I'm the user from yesterday. My wife fucked the hell out of me last night. Twice, the second time she just took my asshole. I came buckets

this is a hot girl, so if you don't like boys you're not gay

who is she?

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

>put things in their butts to feel pleasure. I even know some people who believe that a guy who likes giving anal to a girl is a closet faggot, because anal is reserved for gays.
>Pro tip: Gays don't like women putting things in their butts and they don't like putting dicks in women's butts. Gays do like other guys with real penises.
>Getting pleasure from anal stimulation isn't gay, because if homosexuality never existed, this kind of pleasure would be possible anyway. And probably gay males who don't enjoy anal exist too, but that doesn't make them any less gay.
>Also: gentle pegging thread, but no that bdsm shit please
to answer ur question, if u know ur not gay... ur not gay easy xD if u like taking it up the ass from a chick, hey who gives a shit... the real faggots are the ones that try to act super heterosexual cause they are afraid to pop a boner xD

How did your first pegging/prostate play with wife look like? Who proposed that?
After few months of relationship my girlfriend started to rub my anus during sex, after 1 year she made me cum from just rubbing my prostate from the outside. Last week she put a dildo in my asshole and I came buckets, but then she laught at me and told me that she knew it was my big dream. Now I consider buying a harness from Sportsheets but I'm not sure if that is what she wants

whatever floats your boat
just wish you faggot pieces of shit would stop spreading your cancerous shit into decent /gif/ threads.
seriously, there's already a fucking pegging thread up, post your shit in there.
there's no reason to spam it in every thread other than the one dedicated to it you fucking cocksucking faggot pieces of shit.
it's literally just a tumblrina/ledditor faggot raid at that point.

>because if homosexuality never existed, this kind of pleasure would be possible anyway.
you sure about this?
considering the only nerves in your butt are few, and only there to tell you when there's shit ready to be exited. it's kind of obvious you're brainwashed into believing feeling like taking a shit can somehow be pleasurable.
tl;dr you're fucking retarded, and if you enjoy having dick in your ass, why don't you enjoy having your bowels full of shit?
there isn't some magical sense that can tell the difference, nerve stimuli is the same regardless of what it is stimulating those nerves.
faggot.

We started doing alot of anal with her and she was loving it. While blowing me she asked if she could put a finger in there. I said sure and it was great. The next day she asked if she could finger fuck me. The finger felt great so I said sure. She fucked me with two fingers and she was loving it, and so was I. We were talking about it the next day and she said she wants to ask me something but I might be mad. I knew from the last couple days and how she was when finger fucking me what she wanted so I asked her if it was to fuck me with a strapon? She said yes and she has been wanting to ask for a long time. So I said sure, you get the stuff and we can try. We'll she fucked me that night and now we are up to a eight inch dildo with her slapping my ass calling me her bitch. I love this side of her

The only disappointing thing about pegging is the unfulfilled desire to have the cock explode with a load of semen deep in your ass

No homo btw

Thinking that pegging is gay is illogical , since if it is then I would pose that hand jobs , blow jobs and anal with a woman is just as gay.

But I do think that there is a dominance issue when it comes to pegging , so you are probably not an alpha male , but definitely not gay if you enjoy doing something sexual with a woman.