It's ok to hate women

it's ok to hate women

>ITT: misogynists unite. post anything that degrades women, post female stupidity, shallow cunts, rekt women ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-iNSGrBp0
youtube.com/watch?v=UkrkaH_V7fE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I hate women when they feel so good around my cock?

*sigh

>"I do yoga!"

>buying the cow when you can have the milk for free
Why?

my gf has openly fantasized about a future marriage and I've crushed that hope for her right on the spot. she has cried and i don't give a fuck. marriage is the shittiest, most reactionary bullshit tradition there is.

Finding faults in people based on their sex is totally acceptable as in physiology and genetics alone there are very real, observable differences. Hating people for their sex, on the other side, is not justified, as they are born with who they are. Prefering women or men for certain workspaces is logical, as it provides slightly higher efficiency. At the same time, a woman could be more qualified for a man-fit job than the average male, that's why people of both genders still have to be tested on their qualities and their potential qualities. Gender/Sex (apparently, that's not the same thing anymore nowadays) should only play a role when crucial information about the qualities and potential of a discussed person is missing, as choosing the right gender in such a situation could provide a slightly or remarkably higher chance that the chosen subject will do a better job than the declined applicant.

tl;dr: OP concentrates their rage on sexists hiding behind the facade of feminism and relocates it onto the female gender, which is understandable but irrational.

I bring you
>female quota

It's completely unjustified. At my former uni, there used to be entry exams and some classes had more boys, some more girls. suddenly, they thought it's a good idea to introduce a female quota, because
>women are being opressed and left out, booooh!
after short, you got the following case: a group of about fifty students applied for a certain class. 10 boys were doing really great, 4 girls were also doing great. but, hey, why make a logical choice focusing on the objective qualification?
guess what, 4 boys were taken and in turn 6 girls were admitted, because "the amount of female students at the uni in total needed to be balanced"
this is where feminism has brought us

also, i don't just focus on feminism. my misogynist stance is based on true hate and contempt for women.
the way they dress like sluts, but scream "don't look at me like that!"
how they are unable to say something in an understandable fashion, but instead choose to be vague, secretive, lurking for you to make a mistake, waiting for you to somehow figure out what's wrong. it's not a cliché, it's imprinted in their DNA. that's how they do it.
their self-obsession and narcissism that drives them to look at their reflection a hundred times a day.
my misogynist stance has been nurtured over the years

ITT: Discovering MGTOW

>having nice older gf for more than a year
>girl is THICC, awesome sex, no drama, no bullshit
>close to perfect relationship, just one or two minor arguments solved by sex
>one day she vanishes, nowhere to be found
>20 days later, her sister(even older) calls me
>"user, please go see her, she just came out of mental hospital"
>i'm like "what the fuck?"
>go see her in at 10am, discover she has a severe bipolar disorder
>she strongly believe in ghosts and that all her family wants to lock her up in a psychiatric ward
>i (obviously) don't believe her stories, try to talk her out of this nonsense
>she say she loves me and agreed, we kiss, nice
>later, she breake up with my by text because i didn't believe in her ghost stories
ALL women are fucking insane, this is the fourth one to me. Fuck this i'm going after traps

the rage builds up

just - wow ...

i like my gf, but she can be so fucking dumb
she non-ironically asked me if the moon rises and sets like the sun.
>"wha--? what else did you think???"
she scolded me for laughing at her. my god, she has no idea.

>Women are insane
>Go to date the mentally ill instead?

lmao maybe you attract only insane women
shit like this never happened to me

First of all, to get this off my vest: I hate the female quota bullshit too. When I was introduced to it's concept I just assumed there also was a male quota of an equal share. When I first found out that there wasn't I felt like the whole world should burn for their bullshittery, but that's not how we solve problems on this planet.

So to get back to your hate for women, I totally understand where you're coming from. After all, hate doesn't just appear in a person for no reason, I didn't expect you to just braindead-ly hate women because you're stupid or some level 1 excuses, I knew that you had something like that happen to you.
I know this is hard to understand, like changing your point of view always is, but I'm 100% sure that you just have bad luck with the women you meet, I've met a lot of women (and in the younger years, girls) which are not only competent but also open minded. I've declined two romantic relationships not because the woman I'm talking to wasn't aesthetically pleasing enough, but because I'm not attracted to them as a person, and I've had it the other way around too, where women I've loved just couldn't return that.
And if I hadn't broken someone elses heart before I would have also gone to hate women, I told myself that she's just an asshole who wants and intensively tries to hurt me, I needed that to cope with the breakup, but at that point I stopped myself and said to me "No, it's not women in general, it's just her".
I know that's very vague, but I think you've just not made the right experiences yet. For some they come sooner and for some they come later, maybe you just need to change the scene before you'll meet women that feel like humans and not like NPCs.
I, personally, have met women who dress like sluts but act like princesses, but I've also met women which hate such people with rage that could destroy lifes, because basic bitches are basic for a reason, for the reason that they're sucessfull with that.

here's one for you

>girlfriend forgot keys to the bicycle lock
>looks for them frantically
>decides to maybe walk home
>i want to test her
"you know, if you can't find the keys at all, you can still come back and snap the spokes with a plier and drive home with the lock still on.
>i waited for her to get that that was a joke
>i waited and waited and waited ....

oh look, another virgin thread

Sorry for wall of text, but I'm very passionate about this and I don't want to just hit you with one or two lines of shitty opinions that I don't even try to justify.

Heads up;
I have great luck with women
I'm married, she's at home, I'm at work
I still have no delusions; Men are superior to women in virtually every way.

Bigger
Stronger
Even smarter. The moment we permitted women to vote, was the moment the West began its decline.

that's very exaggerated. Hot people stalking you would feel even creepier tbh.
I think it depends on whether or not they used protection. Since the woman gets stuck to the baby that would obviously oblige us to be more careful, even if it's unfair.
That's understandable tho, for the woman these things are very real. It's like someone hooking up with a guy who believes that hitler did nothing wrong from all his heart. Even if his opinion isn't socially accepted and is even considered insane, to him it's the only truth there is.

I get that and I do admit that I exaggerate by that poster claim "all women are worth hating".
I've met some rancid, spiteful women in my life and I've grown a prejudice for girls who dress like complete bitches, fur-collar, tons of makeup, all that.
and on top of that, the blank stare into their fucking phones with lazy eyes and a dull smile. the phone, always in the fucking hand when they want, the other hand, carrying a starbucks cup of brown, warm, expensive water.

I'm glad to have a gf right now, because I just couldn't give a fuck about trying dating again.

What would really turn me on would be a smart girl, a balanced, based, calm and smart girl on my side that you can reason with, that wouldn't ever pull some cliché shit on you and that you could engage with in some inspiring conversations. that shit is rare and if that should somehow not be the case, i must've been on a miraculous slalom avoiding such girls my whole life

If you think so,
you seem pretty confident in your thesis, so I'll just give it a rest, I'm also just a man and it's getting late around here.

underappreciated

Yeah it's rare, the majority of guys are chads and the majority of girls are basic bitches, but it's important not to give up trying.
We should just be happy that we're not mindlessly falling in love with people who'll just leave us for someone with a bigger dick, we all use to see our spite and overthinking as a curse but it's more of a blessing.

i saved that
not the first time i've read it, but have wanted to find it again

i feel u man

i've kinda fallen in love with a female tutor on exchange
she was so hot for me because she was well spoken and educated in my field. also she had black hair and a pale skin tone, which i love. i hardly fallen in love and this was me falling in love in the making, haven't become "obsessed" or anything since i knew she was married. oh, but it felt nice talking to her.

ITT: Stupid neckbeards mistakenly take the bullshit leftist rhetoric of feminism and affirmative action and apply it to all women as a way of dealing with their own insecurities.

There are plenty of women I know who are worthwhile friends and smart people (subsequently they don't follow left ideas). You all need to think a bit more.

accurate

>that's very exaggerated. Hot people stalking you would feel even creepier tbh.

not the fucking point, and fuck your feelings, it doesn't matter if it would feel even creepier, what matters is that your bad feeling can convince society to ruin a guys life and that could never happen to a girl because of some guy's feelings. In fact, society tries to shame men for rejecting women they don't want, i.e. fat shaming, slut shaming, ect.

>I think it depends on whether or not they used protection. Since the woman gets stuck to the baby that would obviously oblige us to be more careful, even if it's unfair.

Is that what you think darling? Well, let me explain equality to you dear. You see, if one person can't consent because of alcohol, then neither of them can consent because of alcohol. She is not raped just because she was drinking, she was just drunk. If a guy sleeps with a girl he wished he hadn't after drinking, he doesn't get to claim rape. And if there is a baby, you think the guy gets to walk away and say fuck you that's not my problem? The state will abduct the shit out of that man and force him to pay that mother, without any rights of his own to that child, and without any reason to think she will spend that money on the kid. Even if they used protection they could still get pregnant, so it's fucking irrelevant. Either neither of them can consent, or they can both consent. Treating women like they're children that can't be held accountable for their decisions is not ok, unless we go all the way and they get no say at all, they are just children. Responsibility is a bitch.

>That's understandable tho, for the woman these things are very real. It's like someone hooking up with a guy who believes that hitler did nothing wrong from all his heart. Even if his opinion isn't socially accepted and is even considered insane, to him it's the only truth there is.

No it is not fucking understandable. What things are very real for women, ghosts? Fuck you.

bomp

I've seen that pic and it's really pretty fucking solid advice.

>What things are very real for women, ghosts?

omfg

sides

my sides

fuck me

imagine this:

>"male contestants prefered"
>"flatshare STRICTLY MALES ONLY" - inb4 ghay
>"male only zone / safe space"

for a number of reasons, you can't
sexism is also only frowned upon when it diminishes women
sexism against men is hip and cool

>There are plenty of women I know who are worthwhile friends and smart people (subsequently they don't follow left ideas). You all need to think a bit more.

I have such women as friends as well. There are exceptions, duh. I mean to exaggerate with that misogynist thing, because it is only healthy to be reserved when meeting women. there are some seriously fucked up women in my close circle, above all my sister-in-law, who is a child pretending to be a grownup.
I feel contempt for all the bitches you see in public, the party whores, the smartphone huggers. this is just my opinion and the way i see it. you get the same kind of characteristics with men as well, but it's just the female phenomenon and the looks of it that really gets my blood boiling. narcissism and stupidity is only generally acceptable in women.

I agree with most of what you said, and I wasn't saying that our society is fair to men, I was just saying that the hate of the author of that pic obviously heavily influenced his perception of reality. My point about men needing to be more careful still stands, even with the unfair regulations on custody and pregnancy after "rape".
Also yes, it is fucking understandable. It's not even about fucking gender in that scene, if the whole world told you that you're crazy and then you turn to your soulmate, the one person you've always loved and trusted and they confirm "yep, you're fucking insane" then of course you'd kick them away. Of course I don't believe in fucking ghosts, but pretending like that was based on gender is ridiculous.

Now don't be so mad user, we're having a civilised debate here.

Very good ol sport, but I must disagree fundamentally.

You see, sir, sexism against men isn't frowned on, and nor is it hip, or cool.

No lad, sexism against men isn't even considered possible when the topic is even acknowledged.

But I understand what you're saying here.

You can say without a doubt that if you are born around mid 80s, 90s, 00s and happen to be a man, you are basically fucked.
mainly for these reasons:
The general perception when you criticize female quota is:
>"well, why don't you man up? I thought men are such great fighters!"
>"Oh, but women have been oppressed for centuries! Why shouldn't a generation of men suffer in turn?"

modern feminism is not equality, modern feminism is about tilting the scale to the opposite, treating men like you'd be treating women back in 15-hundred-something.
an entire generation of young men is being scolded and treated like shit for the way society has treated women in the past. so, how in the fuck is this fair?

true that. the mere thought of there being "sexism against men" is an oxymoron to society.

mansplaining is just a way of saying that women are being oppressed once again. it isn't sexist.

i largely agree with your rant. in fact, i think i just agree with all of it, but maybe i would say it differently.

I agree, it's not about gender, it's about a crazy person being told by everyone that she's crazy and instead of using self reflection, questioning if she might be wrong about her ghost bullshit, she doubles down on her ghost bullshit and says fuck that guy that agreed with my family and the medical professionals, he should have listened to my spoopy skelly stories and believed me. He should have just done what she wanted him to and said that everyone else was wrong and he was the only one that knew she was right about ghosts, and that she can't trust anyone anymore, and that he was the only person that would ever love her again because nobody was ever going to believe her bullshit ghost stories other than him . . . completely understandable, that guy, wow, what a jerk for not feeding her fucking bullshit.

ITT: sad virgins unite over how dry their dicks are and how plentiful their tears are

How differently?

Would you speak with a high pitched voice with a Boston accent? Or like skelletor?

believe it or not, i have a gf of five years. and she's partly why i opened this thread.

lol I'd go with skelletor.

>Is that what you think? DAR-LING? Agh ah ah ah ah --aaaaaa! He-Man! You will Nnnnnever find a decent job with this much female quota all around you!

I choose not.

so you're saying something like a relationship can't fuel hatred against women?
that's like. your opinion, man.

>said the faggot hoping desperately that one of those dry dicks would rub across the cunt of his mouth because no matter how much he defended women they always fuck other men that call them whores and make them take loads on their faces to remind them to shut the fuck up.

Thanks for stopping by

Not OP but girls are just whinny arseholes that sweeten the deal with sex. They can get really really shitty for a few days once every month.

god damn, that was more humorous than I anticipated. well done.

who the fuck hates women, what a stupid thing to hate, if you're going to hate women, you might as well hate everyone and that's fucking stupid

and they cry! oh they cry out of boredom! they cry for petty reasons!

i can't count the number of times my gf said she had this or that unpleasent shit happen to here, minor fucking things, and she was so relieved to go home and cry. ... ???
this is some god-tier retardation if you ask me.

I asked her just for fun: "Do you also cry randomly when you are on your period? like, you see a bird flying by and you start crying."
and she said, yes, she does. when she is close or in her period. women are legitimately allowed to be completely retarded and "hysteric" (underrated, old and now forbidden clinical term).

if it wasn't for those fucking hormones and wanting to nut in that wet meat pocket like your life depends on it, the human race would've died out. that's a fact. it's kept in perfect balance. sex is what makes all of this just that little bit more sufferable.

Ok, you know what I have to say about that once a month excuse to be a bitch?

I work in flooring, I lay hard wood all day long, god damn right, and it kills my knees. From working on them, stooping, standing, squating, all day, every day, for over five years now. My knees are wrekt, I will never repair the damage in them, and they hurt every day, sometimes more or less, but always in pain.

If I ever made a comment about the pain, if I make a grunt when I stood up at home, if I ever acknowledged the pain at all, I would immediately be criticized, mocked, or outright insulted for showing weakness.

But I have to give her a pass on her attitude once a month because she bleeds from her vag and it isn't because I ripped her again? Yeah, she can shut the fuck up and shove something up her snatch while I say nothing about my knees and act like I can still walk normal.

what can I say that this picture doesn't?

you aren't allowed to complain, because you "don't know what it's like to have stomache pain and PMS and bleed a little bit for days and having to wear thin diapers to stop the leaking"
and especially because "you will never know the pain of giving birth" - fun fact, the female body is floodid with natural painkillers and also, weirdly enough, a lot of women have an orgasm during child birth - "the most insane pain in the whole wild world, not matched by anything, no amputation pain, nothing, the worst pain in the world, child birth"

and many more big reasons "you don't even KNOW"

Bill Bailey is funny though

*so many typos

It is not ok, actually.

elaborate, friend.

gold

youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU

"air conditioning is sexist!"
>I want my +2 degrees!

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-iNSGrBp0

The world is round.
Is the world round?
Maybe?
Ok, hm, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkrkaH_V7fE

>sitting around the house with gf
>both getting hungry
>this means the bitch is starving
>she is legitimately biting my arm
>we're about to argue
>not the biting, that shit is insignificant
>she knows she's hungry
>she knows she's picky
>she knows she has a "craving"
>there is no chance she is telling me anything
>she hasn't even told me she's hungry unless you count the biting
>I do count the biting
>she needs me to read her mind
>she needs me to know what she needs and provide it without her asking
>I actually have this under control
>shit happens every day
>Chinese, the answer has to be Chinese
>Order on the phone, she never notices
>can't wait to see her happy face
>food arrives
>I'm sure I've done good
>I pay for the food and return to her for my prize
>her happy face about to be stuffed with food
>that isn't her face
>her face is that of a strange and angry beast
>how did I fuck this up?
user, seriously, you should know I like the other place better than this one. I don't like the rice from this place
>she doesn't eat rice at all
I got the other things you like, the pot stickers with the sauce
>shit cost too much, got it anyway because my woman gonna get her pot stickers
I'm not even in the mood for those. Whatever.
>eyes rolling
>she eats all the pot stickers
>she eats all of her meal
>she eats off of mine
>an hour later she is crying in the bathroom
>says I don't know her
>I must not care about her
>I only want her for sex
that wasn't even a big fight, that was a normal day. No period excuse, just a woman's brain.

just to comment ahead, haven't read the whole thing yet:
reminds me, a fairly smart girl i know once said, when she gets low blood sugar, she just starts crying ....
>mfw

dump her before you go crazy

It's not ok to be violent with women, (self defense excluded,) it's not ok to physically harass them, it's not ok to criminally stock them, but there is nothing at all wrong with hating women, or anything else for that matter. It's even ok to speak out about your hate of women, provided that speech isn't instigating violence, and society will judge you for saying mean things about the poor defenseless darlings that can't handle mean words.

So, actually, it's perfectly ok you fucking fat ass skinny piece of shit.

The thing is they're all like this, when you actually get close to them. They might seem normal when you see them from a far or you're just friends but as soon as you become bf/gf you'll unravel a shit tonne of crazy.

>you fucking fat ass skinny piece of shit.

I laughed more at this than I should have.

>>an hour later she is crying in the bathroom
>>says I don't know her
>>I must not care about her
>>I only want her for sex

can relate so much.
the worst i've experienced was my sister-in-law on holiday when she was pregnant. that shit is explosive
>i sleep in the kitchen on a foldable couch
>brother and soon to be wife in a nice living room
>kitchen is fucking hot at night
>no idea why
>i try to sleep in shorts on the stone floor, bc heart is racing, no sleep
>hardly helps
>next day, check the room
>stream of hot air from somewhere
>check behind ugly picture
the fucking exhaust air from the AC of the apartment above for some fucking stupid ass reason is blown without filter into the kitchen at all time
>call host
>he avoids the subject, is vague about it
>I tell my brother and sister-in-law about it at dinner
>sister-in-law:
"So what? What's the big deal?"
>I haven't been sleeping for a week since we came here and they knew that
>I can't explain the unreasonable disgust for me she had on her face
>the complete lack of compassion and understanding
>I stood up, had a rage fit and walked across the garden just to not be near her
>was about to throw shit at her
>i stare at her in a way that frightens the shit out of her

>two days later, that capricious cunt cried, screamed and threatened to drive home alone, because my brother put some ingredient in the salad that she didn't like

needless to say i avoid that cunt that the plague

Hate is a sin, actually.

word!

y'all just hate women because they won't fuck you

so is greed and look at all these "christian" Apple sect followers with their 1000$ phones, you fucking hypocrite

pure truth from experience.
somehow, some of them are fairly fucking good at keeping up a false image of consistency and integrity to lure you into that hell of redundant, senseless fighting about little things. women are never satisfied with anything.

in my 5yr relationship, my gf was always the one giving the most love into it. she adores me, and when she realized that i don't give as much of that back, she started a plan of making me envious. she made up stories about co-workers wanting to meet her. the third time she did that, she explained it was all made up. i demanded i check her phone, emails, whatsapp, recent calls, everything this instant. i did and she really has made that bullshit up. they blackmail you into "caring more", giving more, lending more money, buying more things for them, taking them out for dinner more ... bottomless pit. i've lent my broke ass gf 900$ to buy a new laptop and she didn't even thank me properly.

ah man, wow, what a burn, oh shit, never heard that one before. wew, gettin them attacks on the sexuality, gettin them in, hot damn. ah ha ha, yeah, lord knows when ya fuck a bitch you can't hate'em any more, no sir, can't help but love them womenz. That magical vag is just the meaning of life and I, for one, define my life by my access to that pound of moist flesh. Yes sir, top notch post sir, grade a, perfectly done, nailed that shit, fucking swish
sorry, got carried away there, isn't there some dumb bitch being called a slut for fucking 97 men in a week that you need to defend the honor of? Because that is more than she ever did for it. Well, she sucked dick for her honor once. It was right after she said it was degrading and she would never do something like that and someone suggested she didn't know how, so she sucked off 20 guys to prove women are smarter, but she never fought for her honor. I'm just kidding friend, honor is a male abstraction, women don't know what that is.

my child, you will someday learn (or maybe not) that fucking with them and getting into a relatioship with them expands the list of reasons to hate them by a hundredfold.

until then, treasure your own virginity, loser

ahahahahahahahaha

k

why did i read this with a morty voice in mind?

oh look who just turned 10!

Can I contribute?

Bitch should stand behind the line like she's supposed to, he was simply enforcing the rules.

>casually
that man is a winner