What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/sports/2015/02/sabrina-dudish-tinder-julian-edelman-photo-pictures-facebook-instagram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol shes looks like a low 6

Daddy's angel.

I think she meant that she fucked Edelman.

Post the pepe

No lie.

Got more pictures of the girl

what led you to think that?

Edelman scoring 6s on and off the field.

>tfw kissless virgin at 23
And I'm not even an autist or ugly. Someone even said 'I bet user used to be a womanizer when he was 16'.

There's still time Hans. You can do it.

Thank you for you support! It means a lot

How funny would it be if you were actually an ugly autist and that remark was made sarcastically because you're ugly and you couldn't understand that it was sarcastic because you have autism and now you use it to validate the exact opposite of its implication.

Probably not true but holy christ that would be hilarious.

Great skit

she meant that womens suffrage and the 19th amendment was a mistake

>slut shaming is wrong, they say

Because she said no lie

is she doing the smug pepe

Wouldn't you?

Why would she do that?

heavy.com/sports/2015/02/sabrina-dudish-tinder-julian-edelman-photo-pictures-facebook-instagram/

Stop
He doesn't need to know

well done

Why do girls say they fuck guys?

They're clearly the ones getting fucked, you can't fuck something with a vagina.

leave her alone guys!!!

She meant that she got fucked by Edelman.

huh?

better question is why are women such famewhores?

i had been talking to this chick for a couple weeks and brought her to an xmas party. she told somebody she met Pedro Martinez at some fan thing and was in love with him, how great he was, etc. After I fucked her that night I never called her back.

I still get texts every couple of days lol

>she's still wide awake and clothed

Must not have been very good for her.

>better question is why are women such famewhores?

Think about it. If you fucked [insert your favorite celeb actress here], wouldn't you want to brag about it to your friends?

>got her 15 minutes of fame
>is now blacklisted from all clubs in Boston and nobody in the city even wants to see her

Worked out well for her huh? Also love how they're trying to say "Nah man, Edelman would never fuck you, he was blackout drunk." You can't tell if someone is blackout drunk.

Social Proof Theory. It rules their psychology.

I'd keep my mouth shut so I can keep on fucking them without a huge scandal and never see them again.

Ok...how about you imagine that they were really drunk and they're not particularly interested in fucking you ever again.

>not blackmailing them for free money

What are you, a woman?

>blackmailing them

Are you retarded? How would that even work?

This

I wouldn't brag because I'm not a cunt. Self respect aside, it would lower my value with other women.

"Oh, that's the guy who bragged about fucking so-and-so"

Then I wouldn't brag about, they'd realize I didn't leak anything and were trustworthy and come back for more. Because the fear of it always leak will drive them. Women eat that potential falling out shit up.

>Self respect aside, it would lower my value with other women.

Wait....so you think that if you fucked an A-list celebrity....it would *lower* your value with other women?

He's gonna pay her a bunch of money no lie

With the kind of woman I am attracted to and trying to attract, yes.

I don't need more baby mamas

>they'd realize I didn't leak anything and were trustworthy and come back for more.

Why would they come back for more? Why the hell would they care about you? They've got a dozen male models on speed dial.

>Because the fear of it always leak will drive them.

This sentence make no sense in language

He's right, it means you can't keep a secret and spend your time bragging.

Women are turned off by that type of stuff. There is a fine line between confidence, bragging, and arrogance. Just as there is a difference between men keeping secrets for them and them telling secrets/gossiping to start drama.

Women are turned off by bragging if you brag about plowing Becky from the 7-11 down the block.

If you fucked [insert A-list actress here], and you had proof, that would be completely different, because you clearly have something that made you attractive to those women.

>Why would they come back for more? Why the hell would they care about you? They've got a dozen male models on speed dial.

Because I'm me. Simple as that.

I want to say something to mock you, but I just did a breathalyzer and I'm at .395 so I respect your confidence

Not when the story is "user fucked A-List Celebrity while she was blacked out! He took advantage of her and raped her!"

Did you forget what year you're living in?

To some extent you are right. I've never had more sex with more women than when I was in relationships.

I'm surprised this stuff doesn't happen more often, don't they usually take their phones and make them sign stuff first?

>don't they usually take their phones and make them sign stuff first?

It depends. The top, top tier athletes/musicians/singers are generally really careful. Like some rapper (I think it was Kanye? Can't remember) said that when he was single and brought a girl over he would make her leave her phone by the door.

But Edelman isn't really on that level. Or at least he wasn't when this photo was taken a couple years back. It might be different now.

Sperm and Egg.

A single great male can impregnate hundreds, thousands of women even. A woman can only have the select babies of one, or a handful of men.

Thus a woman's goal is to seek the highest quality sperm possible and become inseminated by it. All other circumstances ignored. Thus a powerful super male comes along, they don't care if he has a wife, they don't care if they have a husband, they don't care if they have to crawl on their hands and knees.

The groupie effect is true of all women.

Sorry but biology is cruel. The truth will set you free.

The truth is mad depressing, I could never be happy in a relationship knowing she just settled for me and probably wants more.

I'll take it another depressing step forward.

Many species (including humans) the females employ a strategy by which she can find a provider male to meet her needs and wants, but will covertly attempt to copulate with a high level male to get a higher quality of Sperm.

read Sperm Wars my niggas. If every man would just take the time to read that book.

She looks like a smug Pepe

This is why it's important to handcuff a woman once you get them

Where's the Pepe version of this that says "Just Cucked Edelman no lie"?

Sudoku of Shame when?

more blowback please?

>bragging about fucking drunk women in this day and age
Do you want a rape charge and jail time?

It's why patriarchy's were formed

How many times you're gonna open the same shit thread over and oger again?

The only news that matters anymore is patriots news

The question is, who wouldn't fuk him.

He is an alpha male: of mind and body. Like a Viking of old. Dude is the trusted partner and knows how to give energy and belief to The Goat. Brady loves and trust him.

If you seen his great hilarious interview on NFL Network, Edelman makes grown men faun over him, and women squirt. Complete cool
guy.

If I lie back and let her do all the work I considered that getting fucked

It's quite simple really. She hoped that broadcasting the fact that a famous athlete had chosen to have a one night stand with her would raise her sexual value by association. If she were a man, this might be true. Fucking a hot celebrity will make you a lot more desirable to lots of 6s or 7s. However, women and men value different things when it comes to sexual partners, and most men wouldn't be thinking "Woah, if she's good enough for Edelman to fuck, she's good enough for me to marry," they're thinking, "She fucked some guy for a tiny bit of fame."

I actually feel kind of bad for her.

Nice

He is also more intelligent than whites because he is Jewish
Truly the master race

>feeling bad for roastie sluts
wew lad

anyone else notice her snap profile pic is her coalburning?

>wedding ring

can't even escape the redpill for a bit on Sup Forums