Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I got my gf a mini wand for her to use, but I doubt she’d touch it ever.
Can it go in my ass without damaging it?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stuck-Up-Inserted-Ingested-Shouldnt/dp/0312680082/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a shape you want in your ass, will hurt to pull out and good luck cleaning it if it gets dirty.

Just want the tip in, but that’s what I was thinking in general

that's gonna hurt and get stuck

Seems a bit too small honestly

The wand will be fine no damage at all

It can get sucked in and get stuck in the rectum, it can cause inflammations if you don't get it out and will eventually have to seek a doctor.

Use her hair ties to strap it to the underside of your cock so the head touches your head. Turn that bitch on and vibrate to orgasm. Shit is cash.

This user is correct. You'll be fine if you only use it on the OUTSIDE of your butt.

If anything goes in your butt it must have a "flared base". That is, a base that is way, way wider than your butthole. Otherwise there is a risk that you'll lose it inside you and won't be able to push it out.

Then you'll have to go to the ER and have books written about you.
amazon.com/Stuck-Up-Inserted-Ingested-Shouldnt/dp/0312680082/

Man, I just wanted the tip in

10/10
Thanks for the pro tip

No problem. That way you don't have to worry about it getting stuck up your ass.

be a normal faggot and buy a plug

Just wanted you to know the "risks". You're your own man. Do whatever you want.

Too many people said damage _____
No way not happening i’ll Just

seriously, just buy a Hitachi Magic Wand (now branded as 'Vibratex Magic Wand'.

Read the reviews on Amazon, 1000+ hilarious comments on how this thing makes women squirt or whatever.

ProTip: when using this "corded" vibrator on your grils clit. don't push down, the weight of its own head is all the weight pressure needed.

I keep mine/hers plugged in under the bed/settee, and she digs it: i just quit making stupid jokes about it, and now she i use it on her at least twice a month..

the flip side?
it has legitimate uses. I fucked up my leg and knee in basketball, and that fucking vibe actually does provide legitimate relief when not used sexually, who'da thunk it?

The fuck? Don't discourage him, user. This kid's going to need the practice for when he gets fucked up the ass by a grown man.

Your Barbie doll isn't a real gf faggot.

she's real enough, faggot

There are better ways to stimulate your prostate gland.

Go to your room, Lars.

Audio books of Donald Trump stimulate's my anal cavity

Damaging what? your ass or the vibe?