I am the Devil

I am the Devil.
Ask me anything.

You wanna suck my cock?

I'd rather not.

I am god.
Ask me anything. Ignore the devil, he's just upset I banished him for all eternity to hell.

Why does god hate homosexuals so much?

Why should they ignore me?

God doesn't hate homosexuals, his followers do.

Do you wanna suck my cock?

Want some sympathy?

Wait, was this reply from god or the devil?

Will you spend eternity shoving pineapples up Harvey Weinsteins ass?

Devil.

>being the admin
>claims to be the devil
>post a pic of napolén
GG

Can you give me powers so i can kill in your name? asking god or the devil

Even if I had to power to do so, why?

Doesn't it suck to know you'll be a beta for eternity ?? ..

how does one make a pact with the devil

Oh.

Well god will never lie to me. The devil might. The devil stands to gain more souls if more people are damned. Ergo, it's more reasonable to assume that god really really hates homosexuality and that there's going to be a massive gay orgy in hell.

A furry gay orgy.

Kek, the devil doesn't have the power to sodomize a scumbag.

I posted a picture of Napoléon Bonaparte, yes. I quite like the picture, actually. If you knew anything about him, you'd know that this is the "real" version of what happened when Napoléon climbed the Alps. It gives a quite contrasting view of the famous painting "Napoleon in the Alps".

A beta? How am I a beta if I can do so much more than you?

Are you complete?

No, people keep abusing powers for their own good.

Why yes, I would say I am quite "complete".

Who's gonna suck my cock?!?

Why would the devil want more souls? The fucking traffic jams down their because of edgy teens killing themselves must be a night mare

Why do you assume God would never lie?
Why do you assume that I am in some way God's enemy?

Btw how is traffic to hell? Edgy suicidal teens making traffic jams?

What are your thoughts on angel food cake?

Why did you go down to Georgia and try to best that boy with the fiddle? You got heyed in your diddle didddle.

There is no "Hell" as you know it.
I'd try to explain it to you, but really, I can't.
You'll have to see it.

Fuuuuuucccckkkk

(no, but if I was...)
FuuuuuuUUUUUUK!

Delicious.

i was raped as a little girl and now i have rape fantasies. did the act make me depraved or was i already?

Are you a man of wealth and taste?

Show tits.

story ???

FUUU UUCK

Don't worry, it was all already planned that way.
There was nothing you could do about it.
That said, rape fantasies are not uncommon for women alike, raped or not raped.

Not a man. But yes, I do have both wealth and taste.

If the devil wants us to commit sin. Why do we go to hell to be punished for doing what you want us to do?

How can white bois even complete?

Can i have the powers of Lucifer from the series Lucifer? Without giving my soul for it or anything in return for it? I mean I'll pimp hoes in your name
"Girls sent by the devil to seduce you"

All jokes aside what's the meaning to life

OP Here ,I believe you are spiritually broken from Birth most *victims* are ! You led the attacker on an your now accepting your Role as a victim !

Were you around when Jesus Christ
had his moment of doubt and pain?

Do I really want you to *commit* sin?
Was your potential not already in you?
Am I not merely suggesting you what to do?
When I told Adam to take a bite of the apple, it was him who did it. All I did was say he should take a bite.
If you tell your friend to jump out the window, and he does so because he's been suicidal for years, are you a criminal?

I don't think so.

I'd rather not

Posted the . outside the quotes like a common retard.. tsk tsk. You are no devil.

I'm not imaging a cave of red rock filled with fire and screams. I imagine it as a grey area with no ceiling that stretches forever, just pure solitude.

how big is your devil dick?

Meaning? There is no "meaning" to life.
Isn't that fantastic? Why must you humans keep searching for a "meaning" to life?
You can do whatever you want, you have acces to so many more things than people just 3 generations ago.

What was the most depravated thing you did to Keanu Reeves wife?

Does the name “Samitro” ring a bell?

would be pretty .. preeeety ..Preeeeety Cool if the Devil was a CUNT , as I have raped and killed many over my life time .. If correct where did I bury my last whore Devil ?

Was I around? What kind of question is that.
I have been here for enternity, and I always will be.
There is no life without death, no God without Devil.

And, how do we become something as powerful as you? I just wanna run around overpowered until I get bored and go to sleep for a century and check how things are

No, it doesn't. Keep in mind, though, that I am asked to remember a lot of names.

I could arrange...something for you, but it wouldn't be like what you imagined it would. Just don't forget to remember me about it.

Youre not the devil. Imposter

UK Army Guy here , served in Iraq , I killed hundreds am I Blighted ?.

How do I contact you? And nothing comes without a cost I'm not gonna blindly accept it what's it's price I know it isn't money

And you're not the first one to say that.

I don't know. Why did you kill? I don't believe in mindless violence.

You're right, it isn't money at all.
You will find out more eventually.

What can I do for you to you change my gender? I never wanted to be a man. My soul is yours if I wake up as a girl tomorrow.

Did you really go down to Georgia to have a good time?

Dam so did i get the powers now? When do i get em? And what is the cost I have to know the otherwise I'm not agreeing

Do you offer internships?

I'm just the Devil, not a wizard. I still believe in science. You were born as a man, and there's nothing you can do about it.

No, everything is permanent. That said, I can only lend out power to those with above average intelligence.

Was my Job to end the Enemy of my nation , I was the best sharpshooter , I got PTSD now as I had to kill kids an women Enemy, I do Feels I will Never find peace and I worry if end it I will end up in Hell ?

"Just" the devil? You're THE Devil. I don't think you can't do things like that.

My task is to make sure everything falls in place correctly. If I am to change some things, sure. But not when they're unnecessary.

kekels

There is nothing to worry about. Even IF you would end up in hell, it's already decided. It's like worrying about having some kind of surgery: Why worry? If everything goes successfully, great. If you die, what could you do about it?

I don't think this is unnecessary. I kinda stop living cause I really don't want to continue as that. The past two or three years was the worst ever. I'm already done with my suicide plans... where do I go by killing myself for that reason?

Meh I decline anyway business with the devil is being fucked in the ass

I'm lost

Thanks I will get off the ride later , Cheers you made my mind up ,I need to atone.

Eternal torture < heaven

You don't get to know the cost upfront, but remember: I always follow through on my deals. However, to harness your powers, hard work must be carried out.

There is no "Heaven" as you think of it.

Yea i know but I'm gonna have to decline that, it's not the hard work that scares me, it's the time when I did that scares me, eternal torture is kinda not my kink really, what's he'll like? Is everybody really screaming in agony?

It's quite peaceful here, actually. As I said, nothing to worry about.

the very concept of an adversarial, inherently evil entity in direct competition for the immortal souls of mankind is a purely CHRISTIAN construct. The templates for Satan/Lucifer/Pan date back thousands of years before the first century. So tell me what went on at Gobekli-Tepe please

What bout heaven? U said it doesn't exist and previous before that you said god needs a devil it's the balance

And send me a picture of that place in sure it's possible

>real
>imaginary scene
>imaginary persons except for bonaparte
>literally the same as "napoleon in the alps"
The only difference is that one painting shows n as a glorified, fresh leader, while the other portays him as tired guy in the cold. It even shows a fearful expression on his face, which strongly indicates that the artist wasnt a friend of the whole napoleon thing. Neither of them are any accurate, cause the artists have not been there. They are painting what they'd imagine a scene like taht looked like..

I'm not inherently "evil", you are. I am something's opposite, like Life and Death.

And I still like the painting. It shows the oh-so-holy leader of the French Republic as a broken, fearful man.

ah except i reject any god who refuses to acknowledge my own divinity. there is no good. there is no evil. there only is.

>claims devil status
>cant 666 get or even doubles
I don't think so, mate.

did you really just say no i’m not you are?

Well, good for you, since I'm not a god.

If you really want to beat God at his own game, why not feed hungry, create world peace, and cure diseases? We all know you have the power to do it and man would worship you like the God you want to be.

Doubles .

Because you're an edgy teen forever

See for that.

You are an idiot. Nobody outside of france thinks of napoleon as a holy leader.