Why do Europeans worship a dead kike and not their ancestors?

Why do Europeans worship a dead kike and not their ancestors?

ah yes, Vietnamese ancestors

I feel the bait, but I also feel the heavy amount of 'stupid' on the hook. :3

why does anyone worship fake shit like ghosts and gods in general? like what the fuck is wrong with everyone

they don't worship ghosts you dumb shit, they worship there spirit.

spirits are the same shit as ghosts. they aren't real. I guess you could honor their memory or whatever. at least that's not retarded

You are stupid if you think ghosts, spirits, angels, demons, God(s) aren't real.

Do you implying we give a shit about that war?

I am 15 as well

level 30 virginity achieved
please collect your trench coat and bottle of hair grease at the front desk

Euros are obsessed with middle-easterners. Why else would they be importing them?

what do you guys call that war? the american war?

literal manchildren who believe in magic lmao holy shit

Officially, it's "war against the US".

literal dateless wonder that is too retarded to accept others' beliefs

*tips*

What do you even worship in Vietnam? Apart from white cock I mean

My own ancestors, and nothing else.

Vietnam is mostly budhist.So probably Buda.

organized religion > ancestors worship

because they were decimated by yahwh and are slaves to the jew now.

A true neckbeard does not need external grease for his hair.

t. /tg/

>and not their ancestors

That's a fucking bullshit religion. Every new generation are smarter then previous one. I fucking hate my ancestors because they were stupid pointless peasants. No wonder Asians are backward racist cunts lol.
Even more Christianity was a unique religion. It started as Messianic Judaism sect but ended up as something more. At the end of 3-4th centuries is was part of Hellenistic philosophy, heavy influenced by Neoplatonism and other popular teachings of those times.
OP do you know who else worship their ancestors? Santeria and Palo Macumbe believers. That makes you think.

>worship the people you are related genetically and emotionally to is bad
but
>worship an unrealistic god is good

Also ancestor worship is not a religion.

> and emotionally

What did you mean by that?

It is, just a really primitive one.

how do you do it then ? you try to talk to your ancestors through drugs, rituals, etc ?

You don't have any emotion for the persons who gave birth to your grandparents, lived in the same country, and gave you family traditions?

Meh, it's "love your ancestors, think of them, be graceful", we don't see of them as god. I don't get how Westerners think that Confucianism is a religion either.

>any emotion for the persons who gave birth to your grandparents
You never even knew that person. How can you have emotions to people you never knew?
>lived in the same country
Just like millions of others.
>gave you family traditions
What?

I could see why, but they were just men.

so why do we call it worship then

>we don't see of them as god
fine, so how is it related to your OP

I know my parents, I know my two grandmothers, and i knew one of my grandfathers. That's it. I don't know anything about the ancestors before that, or the grandfather that died before my birth. He could have been an SS officer for all i know. I don't care though. I never really get people's obsession with ancestry.

You don't have any emotion for the person who sacrificed himself to free you from your sin?

Vietnam won the war, its hard to be triggered by victory
Their sacrifIces were sadly necessary
This is the price of freedom

Resistance war, American war, "60s war", unification wars

My house has a separate little house outside where the spirits live and where we honour the Buddha too
Lots of these old weapons too, one at least is several hundred years old and belonged to an ancestor

>freedom
You will trigger Americans, they will tell you that they tried to give you "freedom", duh.

Nope, they were completely different people and we have nothing in common at all save for language.

he is right though
if America won, you wouldn't have suffereded decades of communism

I love Vietnamese people. They are the 4th biggest immigrant group in my city (behind Russians, Poles and Syrians)

OK, i get it now, you don't feel any connection to them.

well in a way we do that too in Catholicism. We think of them, praying for their souls that they may reach heaven (by pleading God to have mercy on them) and maybe if you knew that a relative departed in peace with God, properly confessed and communion before death, yeah you could ask him to pray for you, as you know he is in heaven.

but we don't have special rooms for them like said

No, we would be even worse off in all likelihood, and not a united country

If the North lost they would have either become a Chinese appendage or some NK pariah state, while the south would have been like an even sleazier Thailand with even more corruption, shit dictatorship government, and poverty than exist now.

As things are now it's not that bad here and thing are improving a lot everywhere

How could I possibly feel any connection when they were uneducated, superstitious and had completely different system of values? They were like from different planet. I don't even have a connection with my parents who were born and raised in USSR, what to say about more distant times.

because we cucked them
just like we cucked them with agriculture before
just like we're cucking them now
it's their destiny
/thread

I don't worship.
Communism has created a new breed of people.
Not communists, but also unlike those before communism.

I'm an agnostic, but I don't shit on other people's beliefs, you fedora tipper.