How do feminist in Britain view this issue?

How do feminist in Britain view this issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do krauts view the issue of Germany being the worst country in Europe historically

They don't... they either brush it to the side and just blame MEN in general, or, they say it is a right-wing conspiracy meant to damage the poor refugees' reputation.

they're too busy chastising men who manspread at the public buses

That's how they do it here and in America, that's for damn sure.

Quiet, theyre quiet.
Wouldnt want to be rascist would they?
>m-m-m-multicu-c-culturalism w-w-w-works r-r-ight?

but isn't this like their core issue?
fighting against rape culture?

Yeah but their asian. They`re ideology is custom designed to attack """"white males""""". I mean dont get me wrong our feminist problem isnt as big as the yanks, at least not in my area. But the few of them that do exist focus only on conceptuall shit like "what if someone was wolf whistled, it should be a hate crime" etc.

By blaming white men

Same as cologne.

The overall reaction has been...stunted. No one really gives a shit, everyone has had a feeling that something like that was happening for a long long time. Its only recently that the pigs have actually got on their arses to do anything about it. So it didnt have the shock factor that it maybe would have in other countries.

Being a child rapist is part of English culture

I wouldnt say it is, I mean I think of it as a symptom of a terrible system that deals with them.
Everyone fucking despises them, but we cant do anything about them. Theyre over-represented because of that, the Sun and co constantly spout about it because it causes outrage. Basically saying "hey theyre people at there who would and will harm your children and theres not a single thing you can do about it"

> Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
> Aylesbury child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Banbury child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Bristol child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Derby child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Halifax child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Keighley child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Oxford child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Peterborough sex abuse case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
> Rochdale child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
> Telford child sex abuse ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring

It's just another one now. Mental thing is that it's still going on at Rotherham according to some reports.

wtf? how is that possible?
Why dont people grab pitchforks and lynch some pakis??

Depends on the feminist. A fair few would say its disgusting but probably wouldnt blame it on islam in particular

White womens are degenerate-tier. None of those girls were virgins, they got what they deserved, no harm done.

Most of the girls (not all) affected were wayward problem children from broken homes which arguably helped fuel apathu

The police also apparently didnt want to be called racist.

really makes me think

this sounds like some bait. do people unironically think like that?

>feminist
>think
user....

They don't care, no one does because the kids were basically street orphans from broken homes.
Btw I know people love to post this stuff here, but you're kidding yourselves if you think it's only happened in the UK. Same thing happens wherever there's muzzies and low income areas, we just have tabloid papers who bother reporting on it

they don't view it as an issue at all.

mainstream feminism in britain is more about upholding and respecting the privilege pyramid where by people from a lower privilege group are not allowed to be criticised by people from a higher privilege group.

pakistani muslims are considered to be one of the lowest privilege groups so when they have a culture of committing gang rape against non-muslim girls that is not considered a valid feminist issue because it goes against the privilege hierarchy.

On the other hand british feminists are very vocal and active about criticising british universities and sports teams and drinking societies as being examples of rape culture.

actually I doubt it.

This is a uniquely british problem, not one found in the rest of western europe to anything like the same degree because
1. are broken family culture and structure creates a higher number of girls vulnerable to this happening. a number of the girls were actually still living with their parents (they still had family troubles but they weren't all living in orphanages or foster care).
2. yorkshire police and labour councillors colluded to cover it up , ignore victims as part of a political agenda. There would be as cohesive, effective apparatus for covering it up, nor as unified will to collude and cover up between different agencies in most other parts of europe. Either police would blow the whistle before the situation got this bad, or the local government would not be as unanimously run to hide child rape for the sake of multiculturalism.

you can point to rapes happening in germany and sweden, but the difference is that it does actually come to light when it should do.

Our yorkshire police and local government suppressed it for a decade.

It is a uniquely sickening crime in europe.