Any auto body repair Sup Forumsros out there that can give a estimates?

Any auto body repair Sup Forumsros out there that can give a estimates?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=StLm5rb_o6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

12$ give or take

About 350

Are you fucking brown?
>Helping a slime

Im not brown chick i hit was brown

Trash that piece of shit

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

That's roughly 1.5k in damage for insurance payout.

Yeah, with just a picture we can give accurate estimates. It makes no difference how good you want the repair to be, what the paint codes are, or where you live and what kind of currency you are using. Just have your gf take a creampie from the shop owner
Inb4 no gf
Maybe hell take Boi pussy?

A dent puller might get it out for like $50 but it's in a shitty place because of the crease in the panel, but an insurance payout will be around 1k I would have said but that's if it only that single dent,

That's not a nice spot on a fold and near the door.
Your best bet would be to drive around your local shop's and ask what they'd charge. In the meanwhile try to get an idea of the quality of work they do. Most likely if they have a car they are working in in the shop and you ask for them to show you how they do things theyl show you.
Ask around.

If you look at the dent nearer to the door it's pretty sharply indented there might be some paint chipped which would be the worst case scenario.

Just remove the panel and pop it with a hammer dumbass

this or fuck it and leave it as it is...

I'm not an expert but I think it's a car.

He's hit a brown chick, do you really think she's going to just leave it or take it to bobby's back street repairs? Bitch is going to clean OP dry and it serves him right for not paying attention.

for small dents that did NOT crack the paint, consider "Paintless Dent Repair" PDR.

just look up Paintless Dent Repair local to you to get a quote. I once had a small ding underneath passenger side mirror, PDR tech took it out perfectly for $75.

no bondo, no hammers or small holes to pull it, no repaint needed. he used these weird wirey tools, went behind panel and 1/2 later it was gone.

I heard i couldve gottenit cheaper, but this guy had rep as the best, and he came out to our car show gathering and worked on many of our cars

u can fix that yourself idiot

That panel cant be removed without cutting it. I would suggest one of those dent pullers or removing some plastic panels and trying to access it from the inside

5hr repair
1.8hr on door tear down
.5hr to drop bumper
.2 to R&I tail light
3.5hr prime and paint
3hr to mask car
2hr buff
All at $48 for my shop

do it yourself from at around $50, results will vary on your experience with "dent pulling"

minimum of $100 for a corner shop to "gently" pop the dent out and cheaply touch it up. won't look great, but will look "better" than it currently does.

a reputable body shop easily $700-$1250. depending on how nice of a place they are and how much they want to stretch your butthole.

insurance will easily cost that at ~$1000

RUB DRY ICE OVER IT YOU DUMB NIGGER JEW

If plastic,Try pouring hot water on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=StLm5rb_o6o

just go to dealership and replace the quarter panel or find same piece in junkyard for free. why bother having it completely repaired, repainted, etc, time labor, etc. fuck that. or you could just take a hammer to it and do it yourself.

i'm not op but i've seen that. they also have a suction cup tool that pops the dent back out, even if it's a hard crease like that one.

what does that do? contract the metal and it pops out by itself when it heats up? that might work on small shit but OP's got a hell of a crease there.

>india has cheap auto body repair rates. how many rupees is $48?

Phoenix Az, ya twat.

Boiling water on that shit, bro.

>Mexico, AZ, seƱor twat

Who the fuck cares? Its superficial, you social status shill.

put a sticker over it or some arch covers .

>Boiling water on that shit, bro.
this mostly works on plastic panels, and can cofirm can work on small dimples on plastic bumper skins. Unsure if this works on metal, as metal workers who use torch flame to pop up dents, that flame is why hotter than boiling water, but....

you can do that your self .
remove dust cover and hammer it out