Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight...

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started? If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.

Also ITT: general fighting stories / discussion

>inb4 repost
every thread is a repost on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, realizing you're not going to win, you take your best shot at one guy, and then you get the hell out of there to fight another day. You won't win, even with two lesser opponents, one will always sucker-punch you, and once you're on the ground, they go shit wild.

>you take your best shot at one guy
How about running away before even trying to do that?

Two times as three on one. Best defence is an immediate offence. It was getting heated and I knew it was going to come to blows. Shoved the first against a wall and bit the next’s face. Third, I bit and gauged.

Learned Krav Maga after second time.

Men don't run away, then punch someone then run away

What exactly triggered the fight in those two occasions? Also how did the second fight go?

I was at Shrewsbury train station and three lads asked who I supported. I said Leeds United and they said ‘dirty Leeds’ Then they left. Then they came back. One had an empty bottle, another kept saying he was going to kick my fucking head in and the third was just there for the laugh. First lad approached me with the bottle and began to raise it. Nobody around. Had to act fast. People love to say leeds fans are dirty. Wasn’t me trying to bottle someone.

Can’t stress enough how important to run when you get a tiny advantage.

lol why do football fans get involved in violence so often
good thing you handled the situation appropriately

They're usually all "LET EM HANDLE IT."
until their friend starts to lose

then instead of breaking up the fight, they turn the 1v1 into a mob v 1 since humans are hypocratic chimp cunts that deserve to be gased

Best tip:
If you can't take a hit, then it won't matter how strong you are.

>If you can't take a hit
How do you prepare for it tho?

Punch yourself in the face. Once youre able to take it no problem, you are ready.

Only once.

>be me
>17
>senior in hs
>have problems with dude
>light weight shit talk back and forth, no biggie
>one day I get confronted by dude and a couple of his buddies
>theyre talking more shit, showing off cracking their knuckles trying to look hard
>dude i had static with tries to get in my face
>connect with a right uppercut to his jaw as he's mid sentence
>break jaw
>damn near sever his tongue from biting it
>he screams in pain as blood gushes from his mouth
>he tries to tell his buddies to help but he sounds like he has a mouthful of marbles
>they beat feet quick as fuck
>3 day days later him and his dad shows up
>dad tries to act hard
>let him get his tough guy "if you were 18 id snap your neck" shit out
>tell him that he should teach his son not to start shit with people if he aint about shit
>his dad wants to shred my face
>just smile at him the whole time
>never bothered by him again

good job, were you the same size as him?
also mind elaborating on how the two of you started having problem with each other?

I beat the shit out of 10 niggers once. they are so dumb they cant even fight back. all they kept doing is asking me for chicken

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

About the same size, i was about 6 ft at the time. His dad was fuckin big too, I think he worked in the oilfields but he was built like a brick shithouse. It started off as bullshit ripping on each other and I said some shit he apparently didnt like, i dont even remember exactly. I probably called his mom a toothless skank or some shit.

you were lucky his friends didn't jump you, could've turned ugly real quick. Still you got balls regardless

Nah, i wasnt worried about them. They looked like they were tough but none of them had anything to do with it and him needing backup told me that they werent shit. Usually when shit like that happens and they see their pal get dropped, that "hard ass tough guy shit" magically disappears

Got into a fight last week, friend got knocked out, i helped but got this black eye. I'm 18, the guys we fought were 25-30 i think

B

why did you fight?

fighting gets you nowhere in life

ive fought before too, it was pointless, whooped some ass, got my ass whooped, etc

if you must learn a fighting style though, learn how to box, especially learn how foot placement works because that is key

How long have you been boxing and do you compete?

They screamed at us, we said we didnt want to fight, my friends on parole. But they ran to him and knocked him out, no reason really

B

From a rough town, and had a bunch of people / group maybe 5/6 start on me.

I've done boxing and stuff before, and i must say, they were proffessionals.

I dropped one of them, and as i went to drop the other one, he ran straight into me, ducked my punch, grabbed hold of my bag strap and just flopped to the floor, bringing me with him.

Then proceeded to get beat by 4/5 people / getting kicked in the head.

I just started pumming the cunt on the ground and threatend to kill him if the others didn't get off.

Yeah, I got fucked up, but I beat one of there's into a bloody pulp and went to work.

I'm convinced I got brain damage from that incident, as afters I started speaking differnently, with an Australian accent when saying some worlds

>oz accent
thats not brain damage, thats a gift

No, it's not. Every time i say the weird mate I sound ozzy as fuck. To the point people assume im from australia. Now everyone in my town greets me with g'day mate

outnumbered in a fight twice, got a beating both times but nothing more serious than a bruised ego cause I didn't just curl up into a ball. Like youre not going to win, the most you can do is not go down unless you take a few too many to the face so the only thing you can do is punch and kick (the knees) when and if you can.

If you think for a second you're going to fight 3-4 people at once and win its not going to happen. You are not that good, no one is that good outside of a few crazy skilled exceptionally tough fuckers. The quickest and simplest way to win any fight is to use your weight and strength against your opponent as fast and as furiously as possible and you are not stronger or faster than 3-4 others at the same time. Best thing you could ever hope for is to know how to throw a decent punch against people who have no idea whats happening

i guess i had my first real adult fight 2 weeks ago, some faggots was calling a girl a whore, and every name there is, made her cry, so she gets me and i walk around to see a big group of her faggot friends and the other group of equal homofaggots, so i ask him what the fuck his problem was, why he couldnt keep his mouth to the boys, he slaps me like a bitch, i turn around because his fat friend is charging me slowly because, you know, hes fat as fuck.
wait by the other side of the church we was at for the chick and another chick, and this wanker walks down that path with his friend
>cont

share story of the two fights you had?

was this at a party?

Yes.

Walking - like an idiot - through a dark park late at night. Black man approaches me and asks for a cigarette. Another creeps up behind me and gives me a right-hook to the ear. I stumble and a few more jump on me and kick my head while one is on my back. I still manage to keep upright and protect my head at all costs. Another smashes me across the skull with a bottle, but it doesnt smash. I break free with pure energy to survive and not die.

Run 50 yards and stop to shout insults.

Pick up a brick and stones and throw them.

Feel scared but also excited. Also intense rage at what they had just done.

Go home with a few bruises.

Mental scars still here.

my 2 girls was behind them, but as soon as i see him jump down i instantly made some retard basket ball drippling with my feet and just jumped knocked that fucker, hit him another time, his faggot friend hooked my jaw, so i punched him too. kicked that faggot in the guts, and booted it.
The guy ran after told me to stop right about the time we came to a corner, so i did, and punched that faggot in the face and booted it. My thainesee chick just tackles that guy to the ground and starts bitch slapping him

later found out she found him later on that night, and he called her a bunch of shit, and every time he did that she would slap him.

That bitch is crazy, and she gets away with it because she is hot.

>moral of story, i just wanted to talk, and he made it physical. So i had to jump him
and i was hella loaded on substances, dont do drugs kids

no it was at a bar i frequently visit. downtown in a small drug riddlede town in denmark with shitloads of immigrants. This place is hell

I hate that terry Richardson

you sound like an absolute fucking idiot.
you're one of those people i had to defend myself against and nearly got convicted.

I have never laid my hand upon someone else, before they raised their hand on me. So fuck off you nigger, im friendly if you dont fucking touch me

>homofaggots
>bitch
>fat as fuck
>nigger

yes, you sound like a darling.

I've been in more fights against one person than against a single person.

I do have a background in martial arts and played all manner of sports growing up.

The longest odds was when I was doing some jail time. I got elected the white rep simply because I was doing 9 months, and that's pretty close to the longest you can stay in county, though I definitely did not want to be the rep. Anyway, one day this white boy comes in and he's obviously on some shit, because within 20 minutes of being dropped off in our block he starts walking up and down the place screaming some shit and acting like an idiot. So the south-siders get all agitated and decide to roll him up and get him out, which, in retrospect, was a great idea, but the one problem was I was the rep, and in order to not lose our table and our serving days, I had to stand up and fight. They break off about 20 of them against this dude, and I had to wade into them. 11 of them broke off to fight me, which was probably a mistake. At first, I just was pulling them off this dude and making space, but then one of those fuckers turned around and sucker punched me. I don't like being sucker punched. So I grabbed little dude and slammed his face into one of the metal supports for the bunks. Broke his face pretty good. Of course, this makes them realize I'm actually a threat so the fight gets started. The next dude that punched me got picked up and thrown in one of the wall mounted sinks. Broke a couple of his ribs. Then there was some general wrestling around since there was not a lot of room to thrown punches and the like. One dude finally got some space and tried to take me to the ground by putting his shoulder into my stomach and driving me to the ground. I put him into a headlock and ran backwards into the concrete wall. His skull did not enjoy that. I went down at that point and was getting kicked, but was on my way up when the cops arrived banging on the glass.

Cont

Don't listen to
The only answer is to spar with someone. Wrestling is the best way to start, even if there's no direct strikes.
Then boxing
Then mix them

It's a skill based on situational / body awareness. It can't be learned in a day.

butthurt fat as fuck bitch nigger homofaggot detected

holy shit thats insane
what were you doing time for?

that movie sounds familiar...

Sounds like you're from Randers kek

So instead of picking up another charge, I went back down to the ground and pretended like I was just trying to stop myself from being hurt. In the end, a bunch of them picked up charges and I got off without any charges. Though they did end up moving me to another facility which was renowned for having a large amount of fights. Luckily, while I was there, I did not get into anything. I didn't even have any visible bruises from that fight, though I was a bit sore here and there.

I have more jail fights, but none as interesting as that one as far as multiple opponents goes. I have a few outside of jail as well, but really, most of my fights were when I was locked up. I prefer to talk shit out, but you can't do that in jail without being labelled a bitch and ending up in even more fights.

Commercial burglary.

If it resembles a movie, that's cool, but I don't remember what movie you are referring to.

did you lose any 1vs1 fight while in jail?
also how /fit/ were you?

I'll never understand why people start fights over football

I was walking some drunk guy out of a house for popping a feel on my friend's fiancé. He told a friend what was happening on his way out and they said they were going to beat her ass for not putting out. Next I know I got pinned to a wall. The guy in front of me was working my ribs while the other guy held my arm and shoulders. I got one arm free and knocked the holder out cold, but then I went down and started getting kicked. I was kicked in the ribs and the face. Ended up fracturing my eye socket. The fiance was thankful that she was able to lock herself in a bedroom and call the police.

that sucks, how many of them were there in total?

oh noo i used a nono word boo hoo
why dont you go and cuddle yourself you fucking lame ass niggerhomogayfaggot

Haderslev ...

I did lose a 1v1 fight while in jail. I still have a knot where the guy hit me. It's been 17 years since that fight and I still have a lump on my head where he punched me.

So same place as the last one. Dude gets called over to another mod where you can talk through two doors and a hallway to communicate between mods. They tell dude (white dude, really nice, had the dusk to dawn tats on him, and biceps about as big as my fucking legs) to go beat up the rep in our mod. So he comes over to me and tells me what's up, and I tell him that doesnt sound right, go make sure. So he goes back and says yeah, he has to beat me up or they'll get the 50 or so mexicans to beat his ass. So I agree, but I really don't want to fight this dude. He's giant and really cool. Dude punches me once. One time and I almost went out. I have the lump still.

Anyway, he goes back and they tell him he was supposed to beat up the black rep. He apologized for days after that. I didn't want to fight him, but fuck, even if I did, he'd have fucked me up.

The best way to win is to fight dirty and just fuck up one of the guys as much as you can to scare the others away

i really thought it was a meme that people that reps in jail to represent

Soccer hooligans are just the mass shooters of Europe

you can swear all you fucking want, that's not my point.
it's just that i think people who by default sound like the have tourette's can hardly argue that they're "friendly" people.

but please, continue with your life and the next time you get your ass beat, tell everyone on Sup Forums your drugged up shit story.
and don't forget to mention you're a nice person.

what do you think is harder wrestling or boxing?

If you are outnumbered and don't have a gun on you and can't escape, your best option is to take out the mouthiest motherfucker-especially when dealing with black people.

Not sure what it's like anymore, but when I did time, it was racial gangs with a rep for each gang. The peckerwoods (white), blacks/others, southsiders (younger mexican gangbangers) and the paisas (older mexican gangsters and immigrants). The reps are there to talk shit out and decide when a fight is necessary and when talking shit out can work instead. The cops like it because the prisoners mostly police themselves, allowing the cops to slack off more. I don't imagine it would change, but who the fuck knows. It's been at least 15 years since I was in there.

did you experience any police brutality while there?

man you're fucking delusional, go medicate yourself

Not a bit of it. Though when they walked in to the mod and smelled some fucker smoking a banana peel, they did end up lining us up and shining flashlights up our asses looking for the lighter. Guess that would pass as police brutality in this modern world of "rape can happen even without touching someone".

Just the two. I think I would have faired better if the fiancé and I hadn't been doing tequila shots all night.

They both went to jail that night. A few years ago some of their dirt bag homies jumped me at a bar for "sending them to jail." About 5 of them total. Two of them started in on me at the time, but I turned them against this row of booths and heavy tables so we were in a line and I could have a fair fight. I dropped the first one like a wet bag of dough. The second one backed up and grabbed the other 3 to help. When I threw a punch at him, the bouncers came in. The other three guys he just grabbed started swinging at the bouncers, and my friends across the bar came over and helped throw all of them out while I beat the dogshit out of the guy I was fighting. We stayed and had to give statements to the police, but 4 out of the 5 homies had standing warrants, so we were in the clear ourselves.

If you ever get in a fight at a bar. Leave before anything happens. You'll be stupid lucky not to get charged with whoever started it. I know I was lucky.

fucking hell do you still live in the same town? when are they being released from jail?
seriously i wouldnt be surprised if they came after you

those rib shots must have hurt like a motherfucker if you arent fat

I don't, but most of them are serving prison time.

The guys weren't good fighters. My ribs hurt, and I imagine the tequila may have helped, but my face was the only thing sore the next day.