ITT Dubs decides what I say to tinder chick I'm over

>ITT Dubs decides what I say to tinder chick I'm over

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie

I like sticking my tongue deep inside your ass

winrar

that is what you call a spawn kill my son

i like girls that dont listen to shitty music and that are over here sucking my dick then letting my dog eat them out

I dunno. Listening to Black Veil Brides while stroking muh peenus.

Kek

then i would rape you

also is your dad hot if so can i have his number i need to suck some dick

I want to peg me. Please?

open vagene and bobs

would you consider playing Minecraft (3D video game based on Java) with me on my Christian server? Remember, no swearing

If you listen to ghost you should kill yourself immediately

Suck my 4.2 inch dick thot

Rock N roll

Im sorry, its just, im having incest sex with my grandma.. yeah i know... so we cant text anymore, alright?

Rape u next week

A gain

I wish you came in a medium. Maybe even a small...

I like sucking nigger cocks

7zip

doesnt count

So close... Reroll.

Now say

My friends on Sup Forums dared me to say that lulz

Integers

Gynocology made me gay.

Bam. Hit me OP...

This counts

I see these threads a lot, do the sluts actually know we do shit like this? Outsource our replies to Sup Forums?

Thank you for your time and consideration, I'm looking forward having sexual intercourse with you

I like chubby chicks shitting in my anus.

Winrar

Just like I did to that nigger Antwon yesterday, you bitch.

I want to spread my herpees to every inch of your body

Heuheuheu

Say this twice

Catch up OP. B/ hates a slowfag.

OP don't be a cockmonger. Send it to the skank

Op no more until she replies, don't go overboard

If she answers post it here

Annnnnnns blocked

I fucked 2 chicks this week and my benis had chaffing

I left your house this morning, about a quarter after nine. could have been the willie nelson, could've been the wine.

Dude she's into metal? You are a loser for letting her go

Not yet lol

How much longer till a block kek ty Also rolling for
Can you rimjob my ass too they are everywhere

So is a couple other chicks I'm talking to. So it's water off a duck's back. I'm into metal/hardcore myself but I think she actually likes shit music and is high maintenance

She's into dad metal
She has shit taste you're right

I would consider it like mall metal haha like hot topic shit. I like old shit like Judas priest and Ozzy Osbourne plus I also like death metal, black metal, numetal and a ton of others not to mention haha but I really could care less about one bitch

in shock I ripped two separate trips in this thread the two times I posted

did you know i hate niggers

Sorry, I just get excited when I have a chance to talk to women that's not my mother.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

She has shit taste