Minutely v3g thread

Minutely v3g thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Derail incoming

Triggered sperg addition

Where is beer on this image?

Vodka is vegan

Spend another hour "derailing" please.

Can he spam five threads at once?

Why raid with spider man or banana when you can raid with r34

I'll just wait for the sound of page 8 and rebump. Feel free to keep going.

the autism... what did you do to him? hahahaha

b&

Did you derail to hide that you were btfo?

>Few vegans
>Even fewer vegan males
>Vegan females prefers vegans
>Simply tell a vegan girl you're vegan
>Instant niagra falls?

When I was single merely going to an animal cruelty club or charity event was easy poon.

He was samefagging newfaggish stories on the last thread and looked like a fucking moron.
Salty summerfag.

I live in buffalo, near niagara falls. it's a shit town with a lot of violent crime and probably a serial killer, the park is like disney world with brown people, fat people and kids everywhere, and that boat everyone wants to go on is like $30 a person for a 10 minute ride.

niagara falls sucks.

Question: Why doesn't Sup Forums show their 'banned for this post' anymore? I haven't seen one in years.
I would have never guessed. I wouldn't have wanted to go to Niagara Falls anyway, though. Big dam, who gives a fuck?

>Question: Why doesn't Sup Forums show their 'banned for this post' anymore? I haven't seen one in years.
They do it occasionally, but not often. I think they think Sup Forums.org/bans is plenty.

it isnt a dam, it's a natural waterfall. I dont know why people want to go there, there are taller waterfalls out there, it's just really wide. the only cool thing about it are the people who went over the falls to see if they survive.

>I want to guide people to progressive political beliefs by encouraging other progressive behaviors, veganism is a good one because it feeds upon the same sense of moral superiority which I will make sure rains like manna from every institution I control through my politics

PROGRESSIVE CHECK! Have you reminded yourself how morally superior you are in the last 5 minutes? Besides, it says you are on the telly and how could that be wrong?

How many times have you been, considering you live near it?

>image shows pizza
Hold the fuck up there, pal
nbcnews.com/id/45306416/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/

[claps and shoots simultaneously]

I see it frequently in the catalog but thats only for OP

>[claps and shoots simultaneously]
kekd