rekt thread
animal edition

op is here

also op

When will newfags learn the difference between rekt and gore threads

is that a hairless?

wanted to see a shark jump up

it is now

That's exactly what I want to fucking know, I'll get excited to see some good rekt wbms and I'll just get Gore

bump for more cat abuse

Bump

of course it was a chink

Dear lord,
Please let these people die a horrible death, and make it soon.
Amen

Amen

that's what they want you to think. could've been anyone

Haha, oh gee.

Here you go OP

This stuff is pretty natural, moral fags.

Brutal. Wonder how many people out there do this kind of stuff? It's easy to breed rats and mice by the hundreds... If you think about it and do it right, you would never run out of test subjects just like in labs.

>This stuff is pretty natural, moral fags
Killing stuff is natural.

Killing it cleanly and as quickly and painlessly as possible is natural to sentient beings

Don't try to wrap your juvenile little perversion in the disguise of "well nature does it". We're human - we're meant to be better than that.

Watched half a second, I feel sick now. And I've pretty much seen it all, but I can't deal with that shit.

Fucking disgusting.
These threads along with traps, kik threads, dick rating threads, and pictures you shouldnt share are ruining this page.

this fucking shit here x1000

all of you faggots who post this shit should kill yourselves or better yet do this shit to yourselves

Rekt threads and animal rekt have been here forever, gtfo newfag

>Cleanly and as quickly and painlessly
Sure, yes, morally great. But the rush these people get from such acts outweighs the question of morality.

Calling people out and wishing them dead over torture of animals is what is juvenile and extreme here. Western culture is too pampered with the ideals of protecting everything that is alive, when rest of the world has no value for life. Which is no justification for torture.

Humans are just one of the species, selfish apex predators of this world. Deny the predator it's primal behaviors and you have faggots dressed up in colors. Let them roam free, and you got niggers.

Report all animal abuse

/thread

Fuck off then faggots

>But the rush these people get from such acts outweighs the question of morality.
No it doesn't. It just shows they have no moral compasses and are defective as humans

Report and sage

Gotta agree with you.

>Calling people out and wishing them dead over torture of animals is what is juvenile and extreme here
Actually, humans have choice. Animals are usually acting from instibct. I think subjecting them to the same treatment would make them reconsider whether they wanted to have it done to them, and whether therefore they would like to continue to do it to other animals.

psychopaths excepted of course - they're just broken beyond repair.

your mind is twisted af

>denying predator behavior
>faggots dressed up in colors

this shit here is psychological and has 0 to do with predator instincts

also this

edgy kid does not even know what rekt means

>hide

Objectively wrong. Of course, there are sickos who lack moral compasses, I won't deny that--but still, it's the adrenaline rush what makes people do it again and again. Doesn't make you defective.

Can someone realistically explain why someone would do this for me. Was it some revenge shit or just pure cruelty

Torturing is not a natural or primal behavior. That's simply rationalizations that torturers use. Torture is a product of madness and neurosis, and cold-blooded inflicting of pain just to inflict pain and cause suffering is unique to some few humans and no other animals which should alert you to how fucked up and unnatural it is.

and also have to point out the point where user said that humans have a choice, which fucking means we can reason every possible outcome before shit happens. That is what differentiates us from animals

>pre-emptive thinking

Yes, actually, getting pleasure from torturing something, does in fact, mean you're defective. Your shit is fucked. It's mental illness in the clearest sense, and it should concern you to not see it.

Killing in nature is natural and happens all the time, but torture? No sir, that's something that only happens with a handful of fucked-in-the-head humans.

>Animals are usually acting from instinct.
Do you think cats have instinct to kill everything or do they just choose to do so for fun?

Excluding inside cats.

What do you think predator instincts are?

3pbp

GTFO OP or learn how to make a thread you stupid fuck

I did say that there was no justification for torture.

You need to leave then. There is a site that would fit you PERFECTLY. it's called LE REDIT

Trying to imagine what it must be like to have a desire to save images of dead animals to a hard drive. The lack of sex... or even hugs, must be soul crushing.

what is the point of this post?

the user you referred to is referring to another user claiming that denying predator instincts causes faggotry and sissiness

It's not a tea party thread, you snowflakes.

You're honestly trying too hard to be edgy.

basically would you like someone doing that to you ? No ? then you shouldn't do it to anybody else either.

fucking tool

Welcome to Sup Forums fucking underage piece of shit.

sick fucks kys

I will disagree with being defective part. Just because you gain thrill of doing something morally wrong does not make one defective.

Fuck! Right when I start no fap.

/thread

Bump

fuck you

And? Faggots tend to be vegans. Check mate.

In order to defend myself I'll tell you that I save images of living animals too

They don't have an instinct "to kill everything" They have an instinct to hunt smaller animals, just like humans have similar instincts, as well as most other predators. Humans have so much domestication forced on them in their formative years, most are out of touch with their instincts, but we all have it.

But hunting and killing is not the same as torturing. Torturing, it should be noted, is a psychotic defect among humans and is not something we see in healthy animals in nature. I've seen birds pecking and eating each other's brains out. Deer, cattle, and horses eating baby birds of all kinds, dogs killing each other, countless horrible things, but I've never seen any species of animal but humans purposefully torturing another. And it's a very sick and fucked up human that does that shit.

judging by their actions and what is considered morally wrong, which in this case is torture

we arent talking about stealing a candy bar or some shit here

What about Dolphins? They murder for fun and torture. Boom, Nigga.

show me the study

>you cant

>Hurr durr animal torture is human torture

You're the tool here.

Tha'ts your opinion. THE REST OF THE CIVILIZED HUMAN RACE DISAGREES WITH YOU THOUGH.

tfw you're more likely to post something like this when you're underage

Hot, moar please!

Animals can be defective too you fucking imbecile

How many humans can you fit into that CIVILIZED HUMAN RACE portion?

Delusional fools.

>ishygddt

torture is torture you ignorant twat

This is why I visit these threads. I love the salt.

Feed me more. MOAR!

Could you at least post new videos instead of this shit I see in every animal rekt thread?

You're a faggot. No one loves you. Kill yourself you edgy little faggotlord.

not sure if trolling or mentally challenged

You're either trolling or you're not very bright. someone capable of cold-blooded torture is defective as fuck. They aren't working right, because a normal, functioning mammal of any species is going to stop attacking another member of its species if it isn't enraged. Some humans torture helpless people in cold blood and get a thrill from that.

Yes, it IS defective as fuck, and the laws in every country on the fucking planet agree with me.

report this cruel abuse as well, faggot

Kill yourself

literally gook alphabet on washer

So all killer whales and all dolphins and all chimpanzees are defective? Because Chimps organize raid parties and patrol in troupes to claim territory like ancient man probably did.

Dolphins hunt and torture their pray and seek out revenge or murder for no reason other than excitement and fun apparently. Are all DOlphins defective? The behavior is seen in a very high % of the ones watched. Probably 100%.

What about Orcas? Elephants, etc. Even Dog's and Cats.

I bet you’re ugly. Like hideously ugly.

I don't know how that dude expected it to go, but the gravity of his fuck up sets in quite quickly. Top kek.

You're a small child and everyone who reads your post knows this. Shut up you edgy little faggot.No one likes you, kill yourself.

No they don't. And for the billionth time, murder and torture are two completely different things.

Pretty much all the White Human beings and anybody that lives in the Western Civilized World. we're slowly spreading out to the rest of your non-white savages though.

L O S T
O
S
T

About damn time

These threads always bring the hippies out. Its a riot.

Consider it considered.

Without arguing further, torture is and isn't normal or natural.

Does this count?

i hope you die in a fire,i hope you will get raped until you want to die, i hope that you die a very painfull death. You dont deserve to live, please go and kill yourself

When your kids are allergic to dog hairs

shut the fuck you you edgy little shit before I hang you up a tree and skin you alive.

edgy wannabe

They literally do. Go watch NatGEO or Animal Planet ya pleb.

You don't know what you're talking about, dude. Hunting and killing is natural, and it's different from cold-blooded torture. Chimps don't torture, they do kill sometimes, but it's always when they're enraged.

And where the fuck do you get this idea about dolphins? You're conflating completely unrelated topics. Hunting and killing is natural and normal, the problem is with torture.

Yes, yes! Your anger sustains me! TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW ANGRY YOU ARE HNNNG!

That's a glorious gif. May I take a copy?

chink gourmet preparing some grilled doggo meat