Anyone here wanna take down a huge pedo ring? Fuck someone up like the old days...

Anyone here wanna take down a huge pedo ring? Fuck someone up like the old days? This guy sent a group I was in a message saying he had terabytes of CP that he used to make millions of dollars. He was trying to act like a big shot saying he made money that way because it was “dangerous”. His kik was redroomcons. He said he also sold access to live murder/torture Red room shows. He put several pics up before he got b&, but one of them was a shipping label to show he was “serious” about having these flash drives to send. Anyone able to figure out where he is with this? Can we help take down some pedo faggots?

send to fbi

We believe you, anonnette. But you seem to have confused us with Sup Forums.

Already did.
Just wanted to see if Sup Forums wanted to fuck him up too. Used to be a lot of fun!

Report to the FBI. Be the hero Sup Forums needs

Nah, Sup Forums used to be all over this kind of shit back in the day. Newfags just don’t have the balls/ability to do it anymore.

See

He couldn’t have sold red rooms because they aren’t real as far as I know

The old good times...

He said he takes bitcoin and PayPal. Anyone wanna find out his PayPal address to find him that way?

I know, he was saying that shit to try and be a badass

Seriously? No one wants to fuck with this guy? I know Sup Forums sucks more than it used to but still. Opportunity is here and you’re just going to let it slip away?

How? I don't see any information to use to do anything. I'm also a little drunk so guidance would be great.

I’m a newfag bitch, what do you propose we do

What's his FB?

There are tracking numbers and info on the shipping label. Someone could talk to him on kik and tell him they’re interested and get his PayPal address. Find out more info. We used to have guys that thrive on this.

He didn’t give a Facebook.

>be op
>want personal moralfagarmy
>say guy is pedo
>post no evidence of guy being pedo
>post receipt
I assume you're just a cunt faggot who's butthurt because you got ripped off or something, then turn to Sup Forums for help since you obviously have no friends to help you out.

dude is in the Philippines
also OP give proof of said conversation
ain't fucking up some faggot just because he 1080 noscoped you in cod

Oh this makes sense...

kys OP

old fag reporting in. this shit doesnt happen over night so heres what you gottah do. make a purchase and log everything building a relationship with this bastard, have causual convo as you become one of his best and loyal customers. in time he or she will reveal certain details about themselfs in small amounts over the course of time, document everything. once you have enough to find the bastard acutally do it and confirm the location. then tip off the police or fbi and show them your findings

Except 'back in the day' we'd buy, save and share it before circle jerking on how hot it was.
Newfag.

nypa

This guy knows what he's talking about
You need to build up a trustworthy relationship first

Still not proof. Could just be some faggot scamming people.

>Newfag doesn’t understand the process of a personal army request

the fuck...No fucking way.

Im gonna say this guy has either done this beofre, or had a hand in on something like this in the past before.

Sounds pretty solid and like he knows his shit alright

>cropped shot of conversation with no information posted as evidence
>hilariously obvious clearnet pizza links so retarded not even an indian could come up with it
hello fbi/retarded potential honeypot customer

>guy does things I don't like
>watchthis.png
>tell Sup Forums any info I have telling him to sikkum

What did I miss?

I marked out the pictures because I don’t want to be b& and v&

i headed a few raids including jessi slaughter which was amazing. p.i. work for a few years teaches you alot also.

>giving proof and valid reasoning
Nypa is reserved forfaggots who just say “this person sucks, help me hurt them.
I care about him peddling CP, he didn’t do shit to me. It’s not personal, just moral

This is how I know that's bullshit.

That's some surface level looking website.with cropped as fuck communications

At best it's real, regular pron cropped and scrubbed with black.

At worse its regular kids doing regular shit with edgy censorship.

But I’m not going to buy shit from him and get v& by association.

(You) gave no proof or valid reasoning though

Send me your kik and I’ll send you the unblacked pic

yeah this looks like it could be a set up. but if your really after the bastard document EVERYTHING and keep in touch with local law inforcement or it will look like your just a kid toucher.

That's why it's best to report this shit to the feds and forget about it. Unless you want to risk getting caught up in some pedo shit, I suggest backing off after you contact the appropriate authorities.

you'll only get vanned if you dont keep in contact with law enforcement and leave shit undocumented.

How much more proof do you want, faggot?

That's not proof you fucking idiot.

are you actually mentally handicapped?

Then what is proof to you dumbass?

>Raymond Salazar

you still gonna get v& coz you've seen these thumbnails perosnally and did nothing

You realize he's probably undercover and trying to lure out pedos himself. That's a surface level website and it's just way to blatant. No way it's legit.

Read the thread dumbass. He’s been reported.

You are fucking mongoloid. There's absolutely fuck all connecting the convos you're posting to the information on your receipt, you paraplegic troll.

This

wreaking of honey

Holy fuck you are retarded

you are a piece of shit

Why is that?
Reporting someone for doing illegal?

nope, just figure it out

hello fbi, i know you like to take the easy route but no i will not contact this guy about ped shit

You could have changed the name of the person you're speaking with.
You could have photoshopped that in about 5 seconds.
You could have had the conversation with yourself on another device.
Just fucking end yourself you oxygen-thieving fucktard.

Sorry I’m trying to take down a pedo. You must hate seeing that happen since you are one yourself.

nypa op

You forgot mentioning it is a scam if it is real.

The cops are coming, OP.

shitty baiting sales attempt either by fbi or some really fucking retarded OP

Oh come on Sup Forumsros sense when did we ever require proof we used to DDOS just cause of a user being picked on. We attacked fucking christian podcast for the fucking lulz. What the fuck happened to that i say we fucking hit this bitch for the fucking lulz even if there is no proof it will make him cry like the nigger he is WHO THE FUCK IS WITH ME!

you are the one who were in a kid diddler's gorup

op is a troll
3/10 for effort

>you could have
>you could have
>you could have
Sounds like desperate ramblings if someone to idiotic to do anything worthwhile

Classic scam
Pay for CP, get nothing

nice try op
but this isn't reddit. I suggest you go back there

>kid diddler's
TOP KEK

We actually weren’t, he randomly came in. But whatever makes you feel better.

>Pay for CP
get v&

corrected it for you

It’s never going to work. Sup Forums is just faggots now. But thanks for trying.

Not op faggot, Fucking oldfag who wants to get some mother fucking lulz.

Valid points. You're doing nothing to refute them, or to strengthen your case for that matter.

because now newfags like you come here,
expecting to doxx randoms without proof.
why shouldnt we work on doxxing you now instead? could be some "lulz" in it

whatever you say op.

Not real? In my country we have several in jail for exactly that - wake up

nypa faggot
>inb4 faggotry
owait....

>post after pay about 'old Sup Forums'
old Sup Forums got shit done instead of begging people on a Lebanese tap dancing forum to do the work for them, like a woman

>Trolling someone for an hour
>Sending someone to jail, because OP claims something, which is oddly similar to what sjws do with rape

>he randomly came in
Sure kid, I've never seen something like that ever happen.
>Public chat
>user joins
>"ya'll want some captain picard"
said no user randomly ever

Why? There’s no point. You will never accept that what you say Inst true, so why the fuck should I waste energy refuting it? You’re too much of a bitch to contact the guy yourself and fuck with him, you just wanna be a little troll in your mommas basement. Enjoy that.

yeah im starting to realize these pussy are nothing compared to what they used to be. Hence why Sup Forums is becoming better
Bitch ill fuck your moms titty if you can DOXX my ass nigger

you've posted literally no evidence op

challenge accepted
see now that you have offered a reward you might see some interested parties

You must not be in many kik chats

Send proof, nigger. Redrooms are from a technical point impossible due to limitations of tor. Try streaming a video there.

its a scam , you got baited fucking retard

You’ve looked at literally nothing in this thread

bitch prove you can do it. You seem like some faggot who joined in 2010 and thinks they know shit

OP just post his info so we can Shrek him

get a live you fucking loser...don't you have anything better to do \/

I gave you all I have.

No because I don't frequent popular pedo chat apps

Try harder you fucking scum

>Why?
To give some credibility to what you say.
>You will never accept what I say
Maybe I would if you could actually back your own case up with some solid evidence instead of images of literally no information.
But I guess you would like people to just take your word for anything, because you said so.

k ill need about an hour so to research the little information you have provided

>Hurr durr I think I’m smart
Kys newfag