I love OP.

love you to

/thread

I love you OP

c:
Thanks ^-^

I love you as well

I'm in love with you OP

Sup Forums stands for Sup Forumsasically the same 6 threads over and over and over

I'm Mozart

OP, are you cheating me? ffs... :(

Anyone want love me? OP is a faggot cheater.

I just like you OP

I used to smear poop on my bedroom walls until I was ~18 years old.

just like I'm offended

I'm sorry you'll always be my favourite

I used to smear my grandmas face in my poop until she died from infection.

Fuck it. Gonna share. This has screwed me up a lot.
I'm a dude, got by a guy when I was walking home late one night. I didn't fight him off. I don't known why but I think I let it happen. Never shared with anyone for obvious reasons. Now ive started fapping to the memory or thinking about it when im fucking my gf. I don't know what to think anymore.

No! fug u >:(

im a fairly known holywood actor, and i was sexually assaulted once

I used to smear my poop in my grandmas face until she beat me into submission with a lead pipe.

I once sexually assaulted a fairly known hollywood actor

I'm sorry love meeeeeeeee

You're probably bisexual dude, not a big deal, although you getting raped is a pretty big deal.

Bill Murray?

Nein! fug u x2 >:(
im going to find anyone better, i will make cookies and cuddle with that person! not with you cheater... :

I used to rub my dick with the blood of slugs in order to stimulate my 7th sense.

lelel

lol I was gonna post mine but this thread seems to have gone to shit

I cucked my best friend and lied about it to him for like 3 months

I swear to xenu I'm sorry will you ever take me back

I was once tricked into a threesome with two men. They were fake casting agents.

I once beat my dick to the thought of a wheelchair and haven't been able to get erect without thinking about one since. I'm not into disabled individuals or people in general, for some reason I'm incredibly sexually attracted to wheelchairs themselves.

NO!

if you're serious, seek immediate therapy, you are abnormal af

I like to make accounts on mental health support sites like 7cups and convince people to self-harm or kill themselves.

I was arrested and convicted of a DUI. I still drink but I sold my car because I don't need one where I live and I haven't driven since. I tell people I sold my car because parking was too expensive and I wanted the exercise.

How long has it been since you've masturbated?

Uh, no ya didn't faggot

Thanks bro. I don't think I'm a homo, am not into guys. But just so fucking confused now.
Tldr dont get so drunk you can't think clearly or defend yourself

best confession so far

I let my best friend fuck my passed out girlfriend.

How did it happen that you beat your dick to the thought of a wheelchair?

I know the girl I'm dating has cancer but she doesn't know I know.

Have gf, but snuck one in when she was at work about two weeks ago.

Why is she not telling you?

We just started dating.. She probably doesn't want to leave.

Tell her that your dick is full of Cemo meds

This girl left herself signed in to social media and I posted her number in a confession thread.

That sucks. Is it bad, or does she have a chance?

Elenore Crutcher

Did you give it to her?

Pussy Saga is actually a decent game

She has a chance.. She told me she wants to shave her hair though so she's probably going for therapy soon.

You're a bunch of funny dudes

Incredible

If I were you, I'd tell her you know and that you want to support her. Just lie and say you found out accidentally or whatever. She's already going through a lot, hiding it from you won't help that.

I want to let her trust me first.. Plus if I tell her I know she knows how I learned,which is not good for either of us.

Alright. I guess just be extra nice and ready to support her when she does tell you.

Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing.

I'm a hired assassin and I assassinated a famous U.S. president

So what you're saying, because you used present tense is you're still doing this?
Shit grandpa, has been a long time since a 'famous' US pres got hit. What are you 80? How do you manage lining up with the sights with your cataracts?

Can you tell me were any of the presidents unfamous?

i once got molested by a friend in middle school at sleep overs and pretended i was asleep because i thought it was kinda hot. he would make me fondle him and work his way to anal and forced oral, eventually he kinda wised a little and we did mutual stuff until freshman year of high school and stopped. i still think about those times when i masterbate and even though im not gay and would never date a man i would probably still fuck one. the only gay experience i ever had and never told anyone cuz he was my best friend and my family is rlly homophobic

Something about the build and structure of the wheelchair made my dick erect, I don't know how else to explain it. I like the moving parts, the seat, the wheels, it's sexually intriguing to me and has been for years now. I'd rather fuck a wheelchair with a hole than any man or woman on earth.

you are one fucked up individual

All the rape and pedophile posts on this site, and you think that's fucked up?

Neo tiles guy huh. Dont buy it for a single fucking second but in case its real, my lad, I am so sorry for you.

I've participated in several gang rapes

true, but at least that's within their own species, this fucking weirdo is into wheelchairs, I don't see how that even develops

i also love fucking fat, average or below average girls cuz its hot af that a girl with that low self esteem and fat all over can get sum1 good looking as me and they will probably let me do alot more 2 them than any other self respecting girl. hunt fatties on tinder and facebook all day

Lmao this is fucking gold.

Yea i did

How do you make sure they really did it?

Hi mike

wrong guy :(

Alright first of all, I'm being completely honest.

And secondly, I don't see why you'd feel bad for me. It doesn't hinder my life in any way, I'm just not sexually interested in people, and instead I'm turned on by wheelchairs. As long as nobody in my personal life knows, then I experience no issues regarding my fetish. I feel worse for you, it's easy to buy a wheelchair and jerk off to it, it's much more difficult to convince a man/woman to have sex with you.

I have dated a semi-famous singer, and she's still my friend. Guess who?

i believe you user, but I think you're fucking weird

I can't be sure. But I've triggered the hell out of several of them. And some did message me later saying I was right, that cutting helped them.

Fair enough.

Danny is that you?

You did it feel getting raped several times?

lol no, I was one of the rapists.

I have nothing.

I work at a major bank doing residential mortgages, so not a teller or anything. I can't quit because $ but I hate my job so much that on a daily basis I fuck around in some way that either fucks over a coworker or the branch. Things as a small as removing the cover of the tupperware on my coworkers' lunches so that they sometimes spill it on themselves, I've replaced the black ink in the fax with empty or cyan and it has fucked up closings, moved urgent closing documents to the bottom of the pile of other peoples' desks and they've nearly gotten canned over it, I intentionally have a phone that when I rub the wire it goes staticky and made certain clients have to call back like ten times a day. I also finish almost all my work within two hours in the morning, and then I have about an hour or two before close of business where it gets busy again, so I spend 50% of the day or more on fantasy football or fantasy baseball. I wonder how much money I've cost the branch. Hundreds of thousands probably in legal to fix botched closings, contributed to at least one firing to my knowledge, probably more.

Semi famous?
You mean she used to be someone but now no one but a true fan would remember her?

Was she redhead with small titties?

>Killed my neighbors dog because it wouldn't stop shitting in my yard
>Next door, different neighbor would throw dirty diapers over the fence, I shit all over his car, mailbox and front door. They moved
>Clotheslined a kid, completely blindsided him, broke his spine and paralyzed him
>Used my skinny friend as a spear, tossed him head first into a niggers stomach, I walked away with no punishment
>I found a lighter on the ground at my bus stop, went to school. At lunch time, I sat the kid on fire that was next to me
>Made my friend suck my dick, didn't tell him when I was cumming, feltgoodman.jpg
>I used to strap those shells you fired out of tubes to frogs, light them and throw them at the other kids in my neighborhood
>I used to fart in a film canister and make other kids smell it
>I shit my pants at a sports bar, took off my catdog boxers and stuck it to the mirror
>I fucked my cousin at a family reunion, she had big as tits and beautiful face, the next year I had a threesome with her sister and her
>In kindergarten, I would shove a shit load of crayons in my pockets and wait until nap time, then I would break them and throw them at kids EVERY SINGLE DAY
>I got my 8-12 year old little cousins, 3 of them drunk one weekend when i was babysitting, they all got naked and jumped all over me
>I got a blowjob from my best friends girlfriend while he went to the food store, she let me cum in her mouth and then he kissed her later on

I had sex with OP's mom while he was at school.
>Went to OP's house.
>Rang bell.
>OP's mom answered the door wearing mom jeans, a t-shirt and now bra.
>Her tits swayed gently as she leaned in to kiss me.
>We went into OP's room with the anime posters on the wall
and I bent her over OP's bed.
>While he was waiting for his pudding in the lunch line
>I banged her on his bed and came deep inside his mom.
>She drooled on his pillow and afterwards
>I wiped my hand with his mom's pussy juice on the sheets.
Sorry for the cum stains, OP.

Also, this was one really funny actually. Last Valentine's one of the girls' bf sent flowers to her office, but I accepted them and they didn't ask for a signature or anything. So I took them and gave them to my gf. The girl in the office didn't believe her bf sent them because apparently he always says he'll do shit and never does so she broke up with him that night. KEK

I want to confess that I have a catalog with many intimate photos that I have stolen from the facebooks of several ex-girlfriends, sisters and friends.
and the collection continues to grow...

girl from college got cancer shortly after we started dating. u should just air it all out and enjoy the time together.

"got by a guy"? What do you even mean by that.
English isn't your thing, is it.

No you didn't.

I once took a knife, and Cut off one of those labels on a mattress that says "do not remove, under penalty of law"

That's not how cancer works. You don't shave your head. Your hair falls out dumb ass. She doesn't have cancer, she's pulling some pity stunt.

I haven't been the same since a friend of mine was murdered and another killed themself

u shave your head so that it doesn't fall out in clumps. people do this all the time.

I sometimes dual wield fidget spinners and pretend I'm Crimson Typhoon from pacific rim

Local nobodies who sing at your pub aren't semi-famous.