Yo Clips. Hop on 2k.

This is real.

it's real that the cavs are in first? it's been real the whole season lil nigga

They're tied for first dumbfuck.

>higher winning percentage
>fewer losses

miss me with this 3rd grade math failure shit

>53 is the same as 49

Are you guys retarded or something? Boston is zero games back from first place. That means they are TIED FOR FIRST.

Cleveland is literally going to lose to San Antonio and then it will be Boston all alone at the top. What then, faggots?

>the water-deprived hamlet of Los Angeles

Big Baller Brand

>Want the grizzlies to win but you know they won't

I actually think cavs will have a hard time to get out the east, Celtics and wizards can push them to 6-7 games. Their defense is just so fucking horrible, it's not a matter of "flipping a switch", they just fucking suck.

Will /nba/ ever recover?

Niggets BTFO

Grizz are the biggest tease

Will the Blazers make the playoffs?

YOU SEE MY SON
JAMYCHAL
HUSTLE IN DA PAINT BABY

Big Bust Brand

youtube.com/watch?v=XAF08kx7ua8

Is Jimmy better than his dad?

not quite yet

hey hey

Why don't the clippers just fuck off already?

LA doesn't need 2 teams.
Go to seattle or something

Clippers are just associated with shittyness. They have 0 legacy, and seem to be heading towards another meltdown.

b8 or legit retardation?

Hawks were #1 seed in 2015, big deal

Heh I remember how people still didn't give a fuck that the Hawks were on top and were still deemed the dark horse during that year.

Holy shit, when did Curry win the belt and against who?

Nah, if any team should move, it's either the Nets or Kings (but they both just built new stadiums, so it's not happening anytime soon)

this the thread? or are we bumping the old one to the limit?

let's finish off the other one then use this

we're bumping the old one. if the mods were awake they'd delete this one, but, y'know. school night.

where is the canuck, I KNOW YOUR'E HERE CANUCK

>Pelicans 115 - Final - Nuggets 90

like i was saying, yeah the pelicans are 10x better equipped to defeat the memes. nuggets couldn't compete with water if they were thrown in a pool.

>tfw to intelligent to understand how the fuck Sam Presti still has a job

2017 Award Predictions, guaranteed* to be 100& accurate
*not a guarantee

>Most Valuable Player: James Harden
>Defensive Player of the Year: Rudy Gobert
>Rookie of the Year: Malcolm Brogdon
>Sixth Man of the Year: Andre Igoudala
>Most Improved Player: Nikola Jokic
>Coach of the Year: Erik Spoelstra

i know you're going to update the thread canuck. and you're going to post you're little thesis on why im still wrong, ffs, and i was thinking yesterday that maybe i was wrong, but no, /nba/ was wrong, again. im going to look at the highlights.

guess this is it

Westbrook is a toxic ass nigga, that's why KD left.

>RNH
>NO RN

wth, this is what we've become? where are the anons that want to talk ball at 2 AM Western, 5AM eastern.

>bully people
>they leave
not hard to understand desu

>bully people
who are the bullies? why are anons so sensitive on an anonymouse Chinese checkers collecters board?

you know who I'm talking about

He's right, though. People shitposted too hard this summer.

i wouldn't know, i skipped it

hopefully next summer will be a better one, more quality. maybe a return of b _ _ - _ _ _ _ s, although i doubt it.

shoulda skipped the regular season desu, this season was weak, literally died after the first meeting between memes and cavs and nothing after the first okc memes game.

i give this season a 6/10.

Where are the LusseLL Westboxscore cockroaches at? I can't see them

Do Bawwston fans actually think they'll go to the finals just because they might get the 1st seed? lol

Does Minnesota fire Thibbs this off-season? A 28-45 record is fucking miserable for that team

welfare queen EBT general
gibsdemat general

New to /nba/ here, why is this board so salty about the Celtics? Such a fun team to watch, legit MVP candidate doing things no one thought a manlet was capable of doing. Young team that plays for each other led by a brilliant coach. Now they're a few hours away from knocking the Cavs out of the number one seed, a position they've held for about 2 consecutive years at this point.
So what's the deal? Is this butthurt fallout from the success of the Patriots? Has the general succumbed to Sup Forums's new obsession of backing front runners and "winners" i.e.Trump? Are there just a lot of people from Cleveland posting here? Lots of Lakers fans upset that their franchise is falling so far behind? Lots of Clippers fans upset that you bought into the Doc Rivers smoke and mirrors? What is it?
Because the Celtics are fucking awesome but all I see is hate.

Lots of people are salty about Boston teams in general. You'll find the same hate against the Bruins in NHL threads I'm sure.

The Patriots might be the only Boston team that isn't actively shit on as much and that's because they just steamroll the competition all the time so there are lots of fans in the NFL threads as well. The Celtics haven't really been considered a contender since the KG and Pierce got traded so there aren't as many active fans posting here, but the Boston hate remains.

i like the celtics but I just can't trust them as a postseason team

last year I thought they were going to go on a run but they end up being bounced by a pathetic hawks team in the first round!

Last year Bradley was injured and they had to play on the road. Not even the same situation at all.

Right now they're primed to go into the playoffs possibly with homecourt advantage all the way through the ECF, if they stay healthy there's really no comparison. Plus now they have Horford, who was on the Hawks last year

Simply not the same teams at all

It's because NFL fans get bullied by the Patriots so they take it out on other Boston teams that aren't considered contenders. Classic loser behavior.

>t. Bostonian

Every team that is the new upstart gets hate here. For years, Bron was hated when he was with the Heat, and before he won that chip with Leaveland. Soft ass nigga, can't handle your meme team getting shat on.

lebron gets hated on because hes a bitch who left his hometown team to play with wade and bosh in miami
the celtics are still rebuilding and they have a chance for the #1 seed in the east. I don't think they beat the cavs this year, but ECF is easily doable

>left his hometown team to go play for a superteam
You mean like almost every other NBA star is doin? Pfft, you just can't handle the fact that Bron better than MJ and Kobe.

I think they can beat the Cavs this year. You think that old-ass team is going to get BETTER as the season goes on?

Also, if anyone but Brad Stevens wins coach of the year, we riot.

>new upstart
>fucking lebron on the heat
Kill yourself faggot

LeBron was literally a frontrunner before he even came to the NBA.

You aint a front runner until you win some rings dumb ass faggot. He has bad luck in the finals, should've won 4 in a row with the Heat, should've beat the 72-10 record with the Heat, but his teammates let him down.

boston is the city of losers lmfao

>It's everyone else's fault but the guy who was calling himself the GOAT when he was in high school
lmao okay buddy

ctfu white boy, the media was sayin that shit

>tfw he leads Toronto to the 2022 championship

He a better baller than Toni Kukoc?

Potential to be the goat euro

No one is better than toni kukok.

This

Go wizards

*Blocks your path*

Lowry
Wall
Kyrie
It4
Dragic

Thanks for the #1 pick.

YOOOOOOOOO

Yeah it's more an issue of the personnel than how hard they're trying. Kyrie and Love are bad defenders, Thompson is a great rebounder but hardly a decent rim protector. And then there's just too many old dudes. Korver, Frye, Jefferson, DWill, what the fuck use are these guys defensively at all? Never mind in the playoffs!

>Implying

P A C H U L I A
A
C
H
U
L
I
A

Ross is like Casey's son desu

Why do people think Lonzo should go number 1? Fultz is a superstar talent. Lonzo is one too but Lonzo had more holes in his game. Did people fell for the Lonzo meme because of his dad?

>Kawhi is kobe's favorite player to watch
>Celtics are the 1 seed

lmao SPC we out here

Lonzo shouldn't be a lotto pick.

Who woyld win in a game of Kobe's sons vs MJ's sons?

youtube.com/watch?v=1tCqvr-l6lo

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

>water deprived
Not anymore

You have 24 hours to find a better freestyle

youtube.com/watch?v=9xVfisP-tr8

>the chuckers vs the GOATs

Hmmmm.

Reminder you literally gave >us 3 first round picks for a year rental of Paul Pierce and a year and a half rental of KG and Jason Terry.

We really out here making moves bro, how will RBL ever recover?

Celties fan here, I've always wanted Fultz over Ball. And if you don't agree you're a fucking retard.

strawpoll.me/12619551

I voted on the right answer.

>strawpoll.me/12619551
westturd BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Clippers could seriously do better than being second fiddle. Even if they win something (big if), they have to compete against another franchise that currently has generations of people who remember them for making LA a title town at all.

>transfer to new university
>want to join the outdoor/camping club because I heard they get to go out for free in the weekends and there's lots of girls in the club too
>go to the classroom the club is meeting at 4
>walk through the door
>everyone turns and looks at me
>chad scoffs and says the video game club is next door
>everyone laughs
>t..thanks
>leave
>might as well join the video game club
>go next door
>classroom is empty
>there was no video game club

Damn lads should I just make an NBA club?

Just go play basketball at the gym. That's what I did and we sometimes would get together to smoke weed and watch NBA together.

>gay /nba/ mafia

I bet your fatass can't even play basketball you lil bitch.