Hey, just turned 21...

Hey, just turned 21, never drank(seriously) before and i'm trying to get fucked up without having to taste too much of the alcohol.

I've had fireball when i was on a cruise, but my friends said that's a "womans" drink. so i was wondering what else could I get?

Crown ROYALLLLLEEEEE

Jack Daniels feels like nothing

>Jack Daniels
should I mix it?

Henny thing is possible

same question

No dont

lmao is it that bad if i do?

Watermelon Mike's, Green Smirnoff Ice

Im just messing with you jack daniels feels like having a grater pulled up and down your throat if youre not used to it

With coke

Screwdrivers, son. Screwdrivers.

had that only got kinda drunk and that was after like 4 bottles.

>hows e&j apple? my friend suggested it to me.

Maybe! I was thinking about it, but i wasn't to sure.
LOL i thought so I heard that was one of the more "hard liquors"

Fireball is good, only shitpricks and gay retards bask in the cum covered glory of jack offdaniels.
I mean if you wanna be a man's man to prove your 100% not gay obviously get "2 fingers of scotch neat, in a buttplug shaped glass"for $25. No one will doubt your mascunility once you order a 18+ year craft/aged single barrel drink....no one.

If you're not used to drink and you try and get drunk you will most likely end up feeling very ill. You need to measure exactly what you are going to drink and not go beyond that. Four pints of beer (8 units of alcohol) over a two hour period will get you a good buzz. Remember it can take alcohol an hour to peak in your bloodstream.

If you want a quicker effect drink vodka and tonic or champagne. Fizzy drinks go into your bloodstream faster.

Don't smoke grass with it.

E&J make excellent brandies. But don't get drunk on it, you'll drink way more than you need to while you're waiting for the buzz, then end up being ill.

Hmm, I'm not sure if this drink masks the alcohol, but Gin tonic with lemon is nice. You can also drink White Russians (vodka, cream and this mexican coffee drink thing).

Just get some spyritus

i'm sorry?

Just add ice to jack and you are good to go

>op here
so far my top choices are fireball, just because it still tastes better than most other alcohols, captain morgan, and MAYBE the e&j but if it gives me a buzz im not interested, i want to get fucked up lmao.

It is not bad you just shouldn't

im poor and have no ice.(ice maker on the fridge broke)

amaretto and coke is pretty good

Żubrówka is really good stuff but it'll cost you 30 bucks for a 750 ml. It's very smooth and it gives me the best overall drunk. It's vodka that is flavored with Bison grass allegedly, there's even a blade of it in the bottle. The grassy notes make it taste more like gin than vodka though.

Tell them to fuck off. I'll drink Fireball any day. Another smooth drink that would prob get called girly is Bacardi Razz with Mountain Dew. Tastes amazing.

White rum

Mix with ANYTHING

Do you have a plastic thing that is seperated into cubes that you put water into and into the freezer

Also vodka with schweps does you in good , just do it in shots and have it very cold

You right, i just put the tray in

Get a job sir

Tasting bad is what makes a drink a man's drink

>Hey, just turned 21, never drank(seriously)

Jesus christ where do you live, saudi arabia?

Caliber (any variety, usually find it at Walmart) is the kind of shit that you drink when you're penniless, dying, and alone.

It does the trick, though.

Fireball & Dr Pepper.. very little alcohol taste left when mixed.

Ole reliable right here user the best gaming night drink

georgia, i used to be a heavy smoker(weed of course) so i never had the urge to drink. Along with that i had to stop smoking because i'd like to become a police officer soon and there's a drug test so....

Jack works if you mix it with 80-90% coke

who gives a shit if it is a "womans" drink
mix fireball with basically anything, kraken is a nice spiced rum, more of a spice burn than alcohol burn

More fireball because it's not a women's drink and is quite tasty, str8 or mixed.

Fuck that stupid opinion. Get a handle of fireball and 2 liter bottle of coke. Mix 50/50 and carry on

drink this shit real fast, you will get drunk, plus it's light so you can eat while you're drunk

Or this

yeah i thought my friends were just morons.

lol not interested in beer.

beer is a drink for sheep, get something real

lol nigga this shit will fuck a newbie up tf? Recommend something that will make him look manly to drunk.

THIS THIS THIS

This is my go to warmup drink. I hate plain jack so rum and coke is deffo where its at. Spiced rum is fucking amazing. Also very reasonable cost wise. After one or two I just drink jack honey straight up but that's an acquired taste.

TBH user after a few drinks you won't be able to taste anything anyway so just get something you can drink first few times. I'll do a fireball shot or two but if you end up puking it up its awful. It's summer so maybe consider a margarita (limey) or mojito(minty). Part of turning 21 is about experimenting. Also recommend white russian if you can handle cream-based liqueur, and amaretto sours (tastes like lemon candy). See what cocktails/shots are on special at w/e bar you go to.

DRINK TONS OF WATER. SET OUT ALEVE/WATER BOTTLE BEFORE YOU GO OUT AT NIGHT. Make sure you have an easy to eat breakfast you can just pop open tomorrow morning and grab.

Chocolate milk?? Grapefruit juice?

Mai Tai- rum base, fruity and strong
White Russians- Vodka Base, creamy coffee Moscow Mule- Vodka Base, fizzy and refreshing
Margaritta- Tequila base. Salt on rim. Fruity.
Martini- Vodka Base, very dry.
Gin and Tonic- fizzy/dry
Negroni- Gin based, very bitter.
Manhattan- Bourbon base, dry.
Bloody Mary... get it as a Bloody Maria instead which is Tequila instead of Vodka. Much better... add plenty of Worcestershire.

Jack and Coke is the best mix I know of.

>woman's drink
>cares what anyone think about what he drinks

man up, op. a real man doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. i drink pina coladas, and whatever else i can get my hands on that actually tastes good. only little bitches drink garbage because they care what others think.

fuck the world.

>fizzy drinks get into your bloodstream faster

hurr durr im american

Tastes like blackberry juice.
13% alchohol and i can down a bottle in under 10 sec.

Do skrewdrivers (vodka & orange juice). If you go 50/50 you will probably taste it but try maybe 30/70 or 20/80 mix. You will get fucked up

Dude, seriously have cocktails at a nice restaurant. Your first time should be a good one. The house cocktails are usually designed to pair nicely with the food they serve.

...and if the name of the drink is a description of the drink or something trashy, do not drink it. This isn't Spring Break in Cancun.

Call hole in a watermelon and stick a bottle of Everclear in it till it's empty let it's soak

this can get you really drunk!

4 cups of boiling water
add 1 cup of sugar
stir
add 3 or 4 bags of earl gray tea
let it sit for a minute or 2
add 1 sliced lime
add 1 sliced orange
add 1 sliced lemon
stir
add 1,5 cups of bourbon

serve immediately
boom you has got some sweet bourbon tea, you can taste the whisky but not too much of the alcohol

pro tip if added more whisky- add more sugar!
gets stronger but you still don't taste the alcohol.

...like "Rum and Coke" or "Vodka and Cran"

...or like "1900 Fuk-me-up" or "Jaeger Bomb"

>without having to taste too much of the alcohol.

you don't know how to eat/drink things without really tasting them? you swallow it without breathing through your nose it considerably lessens the taste, try doing it with a nonalcoholic beverage if you don't know what i'm talking about

If youre going to a party and trying to get laid maje sure you bring a case of Bartles & Jaymes. You will instantly get laid once they see you can pound a few

also from Georgia wat up FAM!

anyway, you can always make doc oc which is kraken and Dr pepper. good shit man, especially if a lot of shit is too hard core on your tongue.

a standard drink is 12oz of 5% beer. 4 pints (16 oz each) is only 5 and 1/3 units of alcohol

Magarita's or wodka redbull (tripple)

You shouldn't care if they think fireball is a "woman's drink." You should care that it tastes like red hots soaked in water and is thoroughly disgusting. Get some real whiskey.

Nice dude, also from Georgia, drinking Black Velvet whisky straight on ice right now.
It's actually really smooth for a cheap whisky.

sambuca or gold strike

wodka energy

Vodka straight, best way to drink.

Fireball is cinnamon water. Get Jack, Jim, and Glenlevit 12.

Vodka+freezer...goes down like water

Your friend is a faggot. Take it from a recovered alcohalic. There is no such thing as a womans drink. If it's high in alcohal percentage and you can drink a lot of it then your good. Like personally I prefer Vodka or scotch but I fucking hate Gin. It's not about the drink it's about being able to drink lots of it. If fireball is your thing then grab some fireball and a 24 pack of beers and don't stop until you can't feel anything anymore.

This

Fireball or any cinnamon whiskey is delicious imho. If you don't want to taste the alcohol then simply buy some vodka and throw it in some gatorade.

Fellow alcoholic here. A-greed.

Always makes me laugh when people are like "Wow, that's a sissy drink"

It's like wtf do I have to do, go chug cooking sherry, and vanilla extract for you to think I'm hardcore?

Fuck that. You do you. Drink what you want to drink. Although, if you have a problem, better abstain and go to treatment, fam.

drink Hennessey youll get fucking wasted

Caribou Lou
>take a gallon jug(empty)
>add one fifth of rum(Captain, Malibu whatever)
>add one fifth Bacardi 151
> fill the rest with pineapple juice
It will FUCK you up, tastes like pineapple juice. My bother got so fucked up he woke up the next morning a nigger (permanent marker)

Disclaimer: you will only wake up a nigger if your friends are dicks, and/or hilarious

>but my friends said that's a "womans" drink
top fucking kek. my grandad drank this stuff and he shot nazis in ww2, thats a fucking mans drink

also for the record women dont like spicy alcohol, they prefer fruity shit

probably actually lol

No. It's gay. Anything with cinnamon. Goldschlagger, fireball, jack with honey is also gay. Just get cocktails

>Singapore Sling
>Tom Collins
>Long Island
>White Russian
>Black Russian
>Tequila Sunrise

These are all solid cocktails with little to no booze taste.

If you don't want to taste the booze, your best bet would be to mix vodka with a fruity soda like fanta or crush.

>tech n9ne browses Sup Forums confirmed

In all seriousness the answer here is a Mojito. It legitimately tastes good when done even quasi-right.

Get a vodka soda (not tonic, it tastes like shit).

Or a Long Island.

Golden Pear!

Just get some Vodka and Mix it with an energy drink, 30-40% Vodka and the rest energy. Tastes like shit, but you won't taste a lot of alcohol

A few hours sucks, but drink Jaeger and Monster/Redbull. Taking a few swigs of each at a time goes down like dr pepper but will fuck you up if you aren't careful.

Tends to wake you up a few hours later though, if you are night drinking then go to bed/pass out.

jägermeister, fireball. 6pack of beers. gin tonic.

Drink mead. It's a manly man viking's drink and it tastes like honey.

Drink this you faggot. And get a life instead of alcohol.

(me)
Nope, I just found out it's a tech n9ne song, I don't think tech n9ne (who is a nigger) would be talking about a bother (who is white), waking up a nigger

Why not smoke? I have done it and it is a great combination.

Just mix vodka with sprite. You cab mix like 6 shots of Smirnoff with a cup full Sprite and not taste the vodka at all.

Margarita you taste the alcohol but the lime overpowers it

Sounds like your problem is letting other people decide what things a "man should do". Think for yourself.

Don't live your life based on some dumb ass friends thoughts. It's ridiculous.

Don't care what your friends say. Alcohol is alcohol. It gets your drunk regardless.

Whiskey with Coke, vodka with Sprite or orange juice, Gin Tonic or some Cocktails Like Mojito or Caipirinha. All more or less manly but not much alcohol taste.