Calling all knowledgeable anons that happen to be on, I'm looking for resources to learn advanced math...

Calling all knowledgeable anons that happen to be on, I'm looking for resources to learn advanced math, geared mostly towards electrical engineering without going through the college jew. Anyone know of books or sites that do a pretty good job of this without being too expensive?

Tits always related.

Does she have a feminine penis?

I'm a telecommunications technician who wants to get into electrical engineering, bumping for interest

if you are too dumb to look this up on wikipedia then don't bother

electrical engineering covers literally hundreds of theorems so good luck, i mean why else do people spend 4 years learning it

Or ask a librarian who to ask, they should know.
Or just google around for a while if you already have good taste for decent learning materials.

you don't get into engineering without a degree sweetheart

Russian LED.jpg

Everytime.... KEK

Some of the gore threads on /diy/ has some scary shit

Eh, wikipedia isn't that great at linking good resources to learn from.

If you have enough money and skill to make cool things, and enough people skills to not just autistically flail when talking about them, then nobody gives a fuck whether you have a degree.

I'm already in school for a certificate, I just want material off to the side to work with. Plus experience alone will get you pretty far compared to other professions. I can easily apply for a linemans position and move up.

OP here, this is pretty much where im at. I've got a 4 year stem degree, and I know I can handle it. Just got a weird hunger dor knowledge I guess.

More tits.

linesman isn't engineering lol it's a shitty dirty construction grunt job

what certificate? what aspect of electrical engineering? its a gigantic field from industrial automation to residential design to power generation/distribution

your question is kinda annoying since you haven't given us a specific field means you haven't done any research at all

That's exactly why I'm not jumping over just yet. I was already a lineman in the telco world, now I work the mainframe facilities. My point was you dont need a degree if you have experience. But you do need one or the other.

Quit being a troll, OP obviously just wants to get the general basics down to start.

Now that I think about it a little more, the community around stuff like Arduino is probably a good gateway to more interesting EE.

if you are already working at facilities i'd just stay there and see if your company will do training.

you can easily jump over to data centres which are growing fast and need people to monitor the systems much like a telelcom id imagine

What's your job like?
What kind of stuff do you do?

i'm in EE dingus and if you were too you'd know how vague it is to say you want to get into it. if he's talking about power generation then arduino will do absolutely nothing for him

Advanced engineering mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig is a decent book. But it won't cover everything. I get the rest of my material from lectures so idk what else you can use

and inherently dangerous, involving high voltages and heights

No one is going to hire you to be an engineer if you don't have a college degree.

The point is to quickly find a path through the basics and to people who can help satisfy more specific interests.

Why are you in EE?

all i want from OP is some damn info so i can help him

i'm in industrial automation control systems and i chose it because mix of hands on and engineering. high stress long hours and working in factories most of the time though doesn't make it for everyone.

fuck it im out good luck OP

First off I'm not OP, OP was bumping with tits, I was just bumping with the RussianLED.jpg. I work on the Google Fiber Project in Austin, Tx. Basically I handle the provisioning of new customers and new facilities, Repair and replacment of equipment at junction facilities, and acceptance(OTDR testing) of new fiber lines being built in the area. I'm basically working whatever they need me to do. I've been doing it about a year but I've plateaued to quickly and theres not much left for me to learn at this rate unless I switch companies since I'm a contractor. I'm getting my certificate from Austin Community College as a way in to electrical world and sorry I dont know what it off hand cause but I have the course sheets somewhere.

I'm currently in my final year of my electrical and electronic engineering degree. Before this though I worked as an electronic technician for years. If it's just maths that you're concerned about then Engineering Mathematics by K.A. Stroud is a must. For electrical and electronic theory John Bird electrical and electronic principles and technology is a good start for a general knowledge and doesn't go too deep. Like others have said, it's pretty much impossible to cover everything in a degree on your own though.

OP here, my bad, had to do a run.

Im looking for anything practical or even theoretical, preferably practical, generators, electromagnetism, etc. Where i can fuck around and tinker. But I need the math for it as a result.

More tits

More tits, keep the info coming

Here, cutie bootie.

Generally speaking i come from a biological/chemical background, but never got into the heavier aspects of mathematics, but fuck college is expensive to continue.

Practical mathematics for general physics works too