You are allowed to kill one person with TOTAL impunity

You are allowed to kill one person with TOTAL impunity.

You must do it with your own two hands and everyone will know you did it but you will never face retaliation or any consequences for it.

Who do you chose?

OP

Bump

OP

bcause faget

TalcumX

I would take bids and whoever could pay me the most I would kill the person of their choice.

OP. If already dead, then my nana. Dumb bitch only gave me 20$ for my bday.

myself

My stupid fat feminist sister, I hate that bitch and fantasize about murdering her every day.

This.

Beat me to it.

You know who

One of these assholes.

Mah exwife.

I would find the most asshole redneck truck driving god loving muscular early 40s oil rig working motherfucker of a father and I would kill his daughter by carving out her insides from her vagina with a hand saw. Slowly grinding a hole to her heart which I would fuck once I got it out through the hole in her tiny body. I would make sure her father was there to watch and hear her screams as it is recorded live for anyone to watch. I would skin her head and drain her skull to keep as a trophy, eventually to be mounted on my headstone when I die.

George Soros... Or Angela Merkel.

George Clooney

Or maybe just kill some homeless person because I hate beggars.

My prosecutor. I would do Mexican cartel shit to that bitch

Nice try

That dumb cunt who's been bullying me in middle school

same

Smart user.

I'd probably pick it based on a voting system akin to black mirror - open to the public.

Op

either kylie jenner or kim kardashian

would rather off the whole family so they stop spawning but ill respect OP's choice

That fucking user spamming vegan threads

What grade are you in and how old are you?

Myself

My mother.

It will grant me 200K instantly and she was a sexual abuser. Yes, women can be sexual abusers.

You know you wanted it, you still do

Wasn't towards me

More crow

My sister

I got you user

Just one? Myself, then. More than a handful of people would need to die to make this world bearable.

Yep that was my first thought.

You could pick anyone, and it's a random oil rig worker? Why him?

Nice

>he is pleased

This