Is there a way to commit suicide without risk of getting permanent damage in case it fails?

Is there a way to commit suicide without risk of getting permanent damage in case it fails?

Call someone
Tell them you're going to jump off a bridge
>not a high bridge, but low one over a river.
Jump
Swim to shore before undertow takes you, or if a rescue boat was near by catch you.

Bend over.
Have a buddy drive a 1994 honda civic into your asshole.
Dead.

Drowning.

Get up on a high roof, 5 floors if you are accurate and land on your head , 14 and over if you can't position yourself, and even if you don't die, the injuries should be enough to kill you from blood loss. The higher the better.

Why are half the people on this fucking site suicidal? Fucking grow up you miserable bastards.

I believe suicide is permanent damage

2 or 4 door?

Do a fuck ton of heroin

>>> in case it fails?

dont fail

>have suicidal tendencies
>doesn't want to risk permanent brain damage if fails
>have suicidal tendencies
>permanent brain damage
Congrats on fucking your genetics up by allowing yourself to give up. You shall not breed anymore or your weak daughters will turn into coal burners and your sons into faggots. Don't risk, just do plz.

binural electrode shock therapy, if it doesn't kill you chances there was nothing wrong with you anyway.

just put a shotgun in your mouth, aim up behind your nose, and pull the trigger

So OP should be even more of an attention seeking faggot?

i've done a lot of research on this.

my conclusion is that the best way to do it is exsanguination -- bleeding out.

if you slit your carotid arteries, you'll black out in seconds. you could do it on an operating table and the best doctor in the world couldn't save you.

i think a good way to do it would be to do a bit of research to find out where these veins/arteries would be in your neck. then take a razor in each hand by your ears under your chin. then pull both razors forward and slit both veins/arteries simultaneously.

you could even buy lidocaine and inject it in your neck and it would be totally painless. read up on bleeding out, you just get a wave of warmth, maybe some nausea, and then you black out. all this happens in four seconds by the way.

alternatively, try and build a guillotine. does the same thing but less chance of messing up.

>go to the highest roof you can access
>jump
>land on your head

Go to Chicago, find nigger hood and wear this.

Drink a small cup of drano, have a phone near by in case

Jump off the roof of a building at least three stories tall onto a hard surface. While you're falling, stab yourself in the throat and shoot yourself on the head.

It's a bit overkill (literally) but you're definitely not going to survive it as a maimed retard or something.

Oh, but don't do it.

I always thought a fool proof way would be to: Climb a cell tower with a shot gun, bottle of pills, a rope and a 5th of jack. 3/4 of the way up, tie off the rope. Get to the top, tie the rope around your neck, eat the vics, down the booze, lean back and shoot your self in the head. I figure that would work.

In a nutshell, no.

Bound to fail, user. Counting on others to do it is not only likely to yield disappointing results and permanent damage, it is also not really suicide. You need to up your game.

Statistically speaking, a large caliber gun in the mouth has the greatest chance of success. Not that I would encourage it.

Get a life, OP. It ain't worth it and you have no idea the pain and grief you will cause if you do it.

You really can't think of a way to kill yourself? Christ I hate suicidal people, all they do is play the victim, people would actually like you and you would enjoy life if you'd just stop being a little sensitive bitch. If you literally had a loaded gun you wouldn't be able to kill yourself. Dumb cunt.

People jumped from the WTC, legs first. Legs basically melted up to their torso, fused to the ground. they were alive for 5+ mins, bleeding out.

Trains at full speed work properly

Sauce on that? I want to believe, but it doesn't seem likely.

Pretty similar to my own personal fool-proof plan, except I'd wade out into a lake or something, and I would acquire pills that could kill on their own, not some pussy shit like vicoden.

2 for the cancer